Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Paul **SPOILERS**

FORT Fogey

Paul **SPOILERS**

Currently resides in: Edmonton, Alberta, Canada

Re: Paul **SPOILERS**

I've heard he is much more handsome in person ~ this photo doesn't do him justice!

Since he is our speedo guy, I guess it's safe to assume he is very out going.

I think Dee will be amused by him, but I'm guessing his age will go against him in the end.

FORT Fogey

Now that we have the men's threads I thought I'd bring over what Moxie posted so that the posters who don't know what he's like will be able to be brought up to speed

Quote Originally Posted by moxie345;2950432;
    Thanks for the warm welcome everyone! I'll try to tell you what I know.

- His name is Paul
    - He was a huge class clown growing up, the centre of attention, incredibly popular
    - Grew up in the same small town as me in rural Northern Alberta (population 10,000 about)
    - I haven't kept in touch with him since high school but he used to play Jr. Hockey on the same team as my bf (been dating my bf for 7.5 years)
    - He was kind of a ladies' man, he has a good smile and dimples, medium skin tone...he used to be short but I don't know if he's grown since
    - He was on my facebook friends list but it looks like he deleted his account, he looked buff in his profile though
    - He was (don't know if he still is) working in Edmonton, doing marketing I believe
    - He has one sibling: a sister (same age as my older sister)
    - Generally a nice guy I think, but like I said, it's been a while

I'll try to think of more if I can
    Quote Originally Posted by moxie345;2950907;
    No problem, ladies!

Just sharing what I know hehe. Oh, I have another tidbit I remember: he's a great athlete (interested in many sports) and he had awesome grades in school. I remember when I was about six years old, I was in gymnastics but I quit because I couldn't do a cartwheel (lol) but he was in gymnastics too...I was so jealous, he was cartwheeling and handstanding all over the place, I remember feeling so jealous and lame because he could do that and I couldn't haha.

I wasn't very popular growing up, but he always made an effort to be a decent person to me. He didn't tease me like the other boys in the class did...so I really appreciated that.
    Quote Originally Posted by moxie345;2964789;
    Hehe, thanks for the clarification...it may or may not be him, given his nature I mean. Like I said before, class clown, centre of attention, kind of show-offy so it IS a possibility that he is speedo man. Although, I think he wore normal swimming trunks like the rest of the guys back in middle school phys-ed haha, that of course could also change.

In case you ladies are wondering, Paul's birthday is February 18.
    Ron (Bachette 4): "I don't think DeAnna knows how to take him, she always seemed to watch him when he was doing funny stuff like he might pop and get Twilley juice all over her."

Quote Originally Posted by Kresge;2980474;
    I've heard he is much more handsome in person ~ this photo doesn't do him justice!

Since he is our speedo guy, I guess it's safe to assume he is very out going.

I think Dee will be amused by him, but I'm guessing his age will go against him in the end.
    ITA, but I hope DeAnna doesn't let the age difference bias her. And ABC ALWAYS has the most unflattering pics for the TB and TB'ette contestants. I swear for TB I don't know how they took such bad photos of such beautiful women!

Just wanted to add to that as well: that pic does not do him any justice! Boo ABC, what the heck? Also, his smile is much nicer when his teeth are showing. Hope this helps!
    Ron (Bachette 4): "I don't think DeAnna knows how to take him, she always seemed to watch him when he was doing funny stuff like he might pop and get Twilley juice all over her."

In the commercial tonight, they show Paul saying "I'll do whatever it takes."

His personality looks great, he sounds sweet. He has a cute way of speaking.

He's definitely cuter than his picture.
    Ain't Love Grand!

A little bird told me about this time last year, Paul dropped a nice chunk of change on a certain piece of jewellery. I guess it didn't work out for him since he's on the show...

FORT Fan

FORT Fan

The speedo is not as flashy as I was expecting.

I thought it was going to be red or purple with her name encrusted in jewels. This is much more tame in comparison.
    And I must have an overly vivid imagination.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast