Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Paul **SPOILERS**

FORT Newbie

Re: Paul **SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by bamabrain;3010227;
    I wonder if he had any of those thoughts while having the Speedo custom-monogrammed?
    Paul's friends, do you think this was Paul's idea or producer-induced?
    I know paul and without a doubt it was his idea, but fully backed and blown up as you can see by the camera setups for the shot. I actually watched the show with him last night, the guy is tight lipped about pretty much everything.

He's just too young and overeager to be taken seriously by Deanna in this competition. She needs a manly man! I was really surprised that she got the rose, though. I think it was like a treat you give to a cute little puppy (how I'm sure she sees him) for being so enthusiastic!

I loved that we saw another dimension of Paul tonight......he seems like a great combination of silly and serious to me!

awwww......He wants to have babies in the next 5 yrs too, how sweet is that.

FORT Fogey
    Canada's High Arctic, on the Arctic Ocean

I am just loving PAUL...what a hoot he is...and yet serious when need be. The shower scene, just too cute. I have enjoyed him so much, and thought his talk with DeAnna was sweet. I loved that she gave him the rose, and I look forward to him living in the house. Paul has just been a breath of fresh air and I hate the thought of him leaving.
    Karey :-)

Paul, if you're reading this...because I just KNOW you are :p Don't be disapointed. I think you presented yourself well and did your REAL hometown proud. You brought your humour (aka your mankini) to the show and I think it was good that people got to see your fun-loving side.

You've always attracted plenty of girls, so I'm sure you'll have no trouble finding another lady to impress. Good luck buddy!
    Ron (Bachette 4): "I don't think DeAnna knows how to take him, she always seemed to watch him when he was doing funny stuff like he might pop and get Twilley juice all over her."

I enjoyed Paul thoroughly. I will miss not seeing him on the show!

Paul hoped you enjoyed your time on the Bachelorette. You seem like a great guy and I am sure you will be a Celebrity here in Edmonton. I am sure you will find a great gal.

FORT Fogey
    Canada's High Arctic, on the Arctic Ocean

Paul...you did Canada proud. I just thought you were the perfect amount of great fun and serious. You came off really well. Wish you were still there, as I will miss your input. And I also wish I had a neice about your age...I would be trying to hook you up. You're keeper material. Thanks
    Karey :-)

I thought he was a great guy just not the guy for De! Though, I felt sorry for him at the RC..

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345