Thread: Luke **SPOILERS**

FORT Fogey

Luke **SPOILERS**

Currently resides in: Folly Beach, SC

Re: Luke **SPOILERS**

More info. taken from spoiler thread:
    If this link doesn't work, go to post 2269.

MySpace.com - luke - 28 - Male - Charleston, South Carolina - MySpace.com - luke - 83 - Male - Charleston, South Carolina - www.myspace.com/follyfootprint

The thing that impressed me the most about Luke is the photography in his slide show. And that he likes to read... and I think the pearls are a sincere gift created from his work. I don't think they are bought. We will see what Fleiss does with the edit...
    It is not flesh and blood but the heart which makes us fathers and sons- Johann Schiller ~and daughters.

Thanks for the link.

It looks like Luke was back home to attend a party by April 10th, unless this is a red herring.
    Do we know what was going on by April 10th to identify what cut he made?

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;2981002;
    Thanks for the link.

It looks like Luke was back home to attend a party by April 10th, unless this is a red herring.
    Do we know what was going on by April 10th to identify what cut he made?
    And on April 11th someone is thanking him for going to Taco Boy and having a drink.

He looks so shy! I hope he gets a rose for his pearl...they are much more romantic than diamonds.

I imagine hes the pearl guy..right?
    BIG BROTHER INSTANT CELEBRITY MIX- Just add Fame hungry Idiot.

Warning: Effects may not last.

why can the only thing I think about when I hear "Oyster Boy" is the movie, Tipping the Velvet? Now of course that was an oyster girl and I don't think ABC is ready to promote "that" kind of Bachelorette yet.

Quote Originally Posted by smartycat;2981528;
    why can the only thing I think about when I hear "Oyster Boy" is the movie, Tipping the Velvet? Now of course that was an oyster girl and I don't think ABC is ready to promote "that" kind of Bachelorette yet.
    Poor Luke. I went and looked that up, too. I think you all are curing me of looking up references I don't understand. I surely hope he's not going to get a skeevy edit. LOL I've got my fingers in my ears, so to speak, singing la, la, la,la. I refuse to think of anything other than his beautiful pictures, at least until I see how Fleiss edits him. And if he is trashed, I will accept that he is not important to DeDe. But I will still choose to believe that he is a wonderful person. So there. Oh, no, I don't pick favorites.
    It is not flesh and blood but the heart which makes us fathers and sons- Johann Schiller ~and daughters.

Quote Originally Posted by lyb5007;2982144;
    Poor Luke. I went and looked that up, too. I think you all are curing me of looking up references I don't understand. I surely hope he's not going to get a skeevy edit. LOL I've got my fingers in my ears, so to speak, singing la, la, la,la. I refuse to think of anything other than his beautiful pictures, at least until I see how Fleiss edits him. And if he is trashed, I will accept that he is not important to DeDe. But I will still choose to believe that he is a wonderful person. So there. Oh, no, I don't pick favorites.

My "Tipping the Velvet" reference wasn't meant to imply Luke might be skeevy. Tipping the Velvet is a wonderful love story (albeit a lesbian one) and the main character is an "oyster girl". She was actually sweet and innocent and looking for love in an unconditional way... Maybe a parallel here?? I can just see DeAnna saying "You smell like a Mer-man"

Actually somoene thanked Luke for buying her a drink on April 8 - 3rd RC was probably April 7 - which means the most he makes it past is the first night...

Quote Originally Posted by smartycat;2982266;

My "Tipping the Velvet" reference wasn't meant to imply Luke might be skeevy. Tipping the Velvet is a wonderful love story (albeit a lesbian one) and the main character is an "oyster girl". She was actually sweet and innocent and looking for love in an unconditional way... Maybe a parallel here?? I can just see DeAnna saying "You smell like a Mer-man"
    I apologize for taking your reference the wrong way. I guess I'm still yucked out over the zz top allusions. I don't mind having positive images associated to the guys, especially when they're based on their personalities/behavior. However, I dislike having negative associations attached to someone, especially since we haven't even had a chance to meet him. Especially since they really don't have anything to do with him. (And I really loved his photography and what I infer it says about him.)