Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Ron **spoilers**

Re: Ron **spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by K9Mom;3033590;
    I like Ron too. I would much rather someone tell me like it is than have me guessing at what they are thinking, therefore I appreciate his outspokeness.
    I'll add to the Ron-like (not love, though). If nothing else, I like having an articulate contestant who serves as a sort of narrator and says what everyone else is thinking but is too polite to say.

So thanks, Ron!
    Bring on The Mole!

FORT Fogey
    Canada's High Arctic, on the Arctic Ocean

Quote Originally Posted by northernviewer;3033328;
    I agree - I like Ron... he just has the balls to say what everyone else is thinking ( I like Simon Cowell too btw LOL) Deanna did the same thing in the Brad season, and I admired her for that. If I was Ron (or any other guy in the house) I'd be ticked at Jeremy too for some of the things he's said. "welcome to OUR house" and the "better luck next time" comment when he won the home run context (I think he's said a few more too) were very cocky comments IMO
    Ron has a very strong personality - Deanna is much the same, so I don't think
    they'd get along very well in the long run.
    I really appreciated reading your comments here...and especially what you said about Jeremy that I bolded. While I started watching the show believeing I would love Jeremy...at this point, I am beginning to like him less and less with each minute. I really like Ron a lot...loved that he is a straight shooter and speaks his mind. At first I thought it might be jealousy...but after watching again, I think he was more angry and frustrated at how incredibly rude, selfish and cocky Jeremy was being. So while I don't see Ron as the man for DeAnna...I just really like Ron a lot as a man. Thanks
    Karey

Quote Originally Posted by KareyR2;3033852;
    I really appreciated reading your comments here...and especially what you said about Jeremy that I bolded. While I started watching the show believeing I would love Jeremy...at this point, I am beginning to like him less and less with each minute. I really like Ron a lot...loved that he is a straight shooter and speaks his mind. At first I thought it might be jealousy...but after watching again, I think he was more angry and frustrated at how incredibly rude, selfish and cocky Jeremy was being. So while I don't see Ron as the man for DeAnna...I just really like Ron a lot as a man. Thanks
    Karey

I somewhat agree with you and it seems to carry on to this next episode as well - frustration is more what I see as well.
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by KareyR2;3033852;
    Karey
    Well, I respectfully disagree.
    I have found Jeremy to be soft spoken and well mannered. I think that it was jealousy that made the guys (Ron, etc) flip the meaning of his words "Welcome to out house" said in jest, typical male banter. By the way, I do not think he meant "ours" has in mine and Dee, but ours as in Richard, Jesse, Dee and I. But in doesn't really matter. Everything I have seen thus far reflects that Jeremy is a man of integrity (to me) and while I think Ron is very attractive physically; I think he needs to be a little less territorial and more open minded. He wasted no time assuring the audience in his PI that Jeremy had just moved out of the top position as a result of his own heart to heart with Dee (and I personally will be glad to see him leave tonight).

But Karey and Babycakee, I am glad that he does have supporters; it can be a ego buster to have people who don't really know you make unfavorable first impressions comments and probably (if his jealousy were not so apparent to me) I would be cutting him a lot more slack, as I do respect an admire his honesty and easy ability to open up to Dee. JMO

Wow, who thinks Ron was there for DeAnna? I can't believe he said she wasn't the right girl for him when he woke up in the morning but then all of a sudden he has the "DeAnna's" and he wants a rose now...

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by i<3realitytv;3034785;
    Wow, who thinks Ron was there for DeAnna? I can't believe he said she wasn't the right girl for him when he woke up in the morning but then all of a sudden he has the "DeAnna's" and he wants a rose now...
    He sure made it easy for Dee. He must have know after his 1:1 time that he was gone so he made it easy on himself. Remember, she did not reject him, she just chose other guys. What planet is he living on???

I think that Ellen was pointing to him about not being around much longer. It looked like she was pointing to the center, bottom row - which was where he was positioned on her chart.

He was graceful on his way out, saying his goodbye to Dee; but I didn't care for his exit interview. He certainly did not have any tears in his eyes!

Quote Originally Posted by Mike'sgirl;3034835;
    I think that Ellen was pointing to him about not being around much longer. It looked like she was pointing to the center, bottom row - which was where he was positioned on her chart.

He was graceful on his way out, saying his goodbye to Dee; but I didn't care for his exit interview. He certainly did not have any tears in his eyes!
    Well let's just remember, he wasn't REJECTED by DeAnna, she just chose other guys!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Vet_Tech;3034850;
    Well let's just remember, he wasn't REJECTED by DeAnna, she just chose other guys!!!!
    This might be my favorite line of all of the exit interviews ever..Woah, narrcasist much?

It's right up there with poor little Michelle being let go by Matt and she was so grateful she had her cat to go home to.
    "Reality is the leading cause of stress among those in touch with it!"

Lily Tomlin

AAwww he gave a graceful exit LOL - better than alot of others ROFL
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON