Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Ron **spoilers**

FORT Newbie

Re: Ron **spoilers**

I am just not real sure how reliable the myspace stuff is?? I mean these spaces could be set up by people other than these guys--just like with Andy Baldwin etc...plus if they allowed Jason to call his son--who knows--maybe they are having these guys log in on dates to throw off the sleuthers!! Fleiss has someone reading these boards--he knows the consistent watchers look at screen caps--he cant not have promo commercials--so the least he may be able to do is the myspace trick. Dont be fooled!! I am still not counting Jeremy out!

Quote Originally Posted by beanierae1;3025540;
    I am just not real sure how reliable the myspace stuff is?? I mean these spaces could be set up by people other than these guys--just like with Andy Baldwin etc...plus if they allowed Jason to call his son--who knows--maybe they are having these guys log in on dates to throw off the sleuthers!! Fleiss has someone reading these boards--he knows the consistent watchers look at screen caps--he cant not have promo commercials--so the least he may be able to do is the myspace trick. Dont be fooled!! I am still not counting Jeremy out!
    Well IMO...if this myspace that was active belongs to his "business" it could be someone who works for/with him that was posting on it since it is a business myspace...Just a thought...doesn't mean it was him

I guess I am one of the very few who actually like this guy...IDK...I am 41 and have been married and divorced and I like his no non sense approach and he just lays it out there on the table and there are no guessing games...no head games..and no BS...and he is actually the only guy that has appeared on any of the bachelor/bachelorette's shows that I would even consider trying to find a way to meet...lol
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery;3025638;
    Well IMO...if this myspace that was active belongs to his "business" it could be someone who works for/with him that was posting on it since it is a business myspace...Just a thought...doesn't mean it was him

I guess I am one of the very few who actually like this guy...IDK...I am 41 and have been married and divorced and I like his no non sense approach and he just lays it out there on the table and there are no guessing games...no head games..and no BS...and he is actually the only guy that has appeared on any of the bachelor/bachelorette's shows that I would even consider trying to find a way to meet...lol
    The link to his myspace acct is in the Ron thread, you can go there and check it out.
    To me it looks like it is his personal acct as he communicates with friends on it as a personal acct would be set up for.
    But don't let me be the judge.
    The acct was opened/set up on April 14, 2008.

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;3025653;
    The link to his myspace acct is in the Ron thread, you can go there and check it out.
    To me it looks like it is his personal acct as he communicates with friends on it as a personal acct would be set up for.
    But don't let me be the judge.
    The acct was opened/set up on April 14, 2008.
    So, that would mean that he leaves this next rose ceremony and pool guy is in fact Brian and not Ron. I can see that, and the hair color on pool guy is lighter.
    Thanks Kasha!

Quote Originally Posted by stacerace;3008378;
    It would probably make him more attractive to me. But then, I'm a conservative girl and appreciates a man who respects me.
    I take it back. He was a total jerk and came off as very immature. I'm a little disappointed because I think he's totally hot and was my early favorite. Not so hot to me now...
    Favorite Dr Oliverisms

"We were about to have sex not move out of the state"

"Shh. Okay, stop. Just let me"

As any lawyer knows, there are the proverbial two sides to each issue. Then there's the not-so-little factor of TPTB to factor into the equation. Ron may have been reacting to some things that Jeremy said or did behind the scenes, whether of Jeremy's own or TPTB's instigation. I, for one, am willing to give Ron the same latitute as the edit seems to be giving Jeremy.

Quote Originally Posted by candimichele;3024814;
    I didn't like how he questioned DeAnna's intentions and that she should have gave someone else a rose instead of giving Jeremy another..
    Me either! I can tell I am in he minority here but, I do not like him at all. If I were the Bach'ette I would have sent him home that very night for questioning me on something that was none of his business. They are her roses to give out. Period. He is way to intense for me and reminds me of my "control freak" brother-in-law. So, the sooner he goes home the better. JMHO.

I have shield ready to block the rotten fruit!
    Happiness isn't just an emotion, it is a state of mind.

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

FOr whatever reason, and yes, I am probably unfairly juding Ron here, but I sense he'd be the type of husband who instead of enjoying the delicious roast beef his wife made for supper and complimenting her on it, he'd complain that he'd wanted roast chicken for supper instead. Silly assumption, I know. But something about his behaviour this past episode just wreaks of control freak, always questioning his woman's actions and making demands on her instead of appreciating her for who she is.

Something about him just doesn't sit well with me.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by bee stung lips;3026811;
    FOr whatever reason, and yes, I am probably unfairly juding Ron here, but I sense he'd be the type of husband who instead of enjoying the delicious roast beef his wife made for supper and complimenting her on it, he'd complain that he'd wanted roast chicken for supper instead. Silly assumption, I know. But something about his behaviour this past episode just wreaks of control freak, always questioning his woman's actions and making demands on her instead of appreciating her for who she is.

Scary psycho dude scenario you posted there. I do not know if that is Ron or not but it made me "shiver" and NOT in a good way!

Quote Originally Posted by bee stung lips;3026811;

I am so feeling you on this one. I see red flags waving all over the place with this.