Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Ron **spoilers**

Re: Ron **spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Mike'sgirl;2988999;
    I haven't seen the article, why would that description rule him out. Did Dee get upset with him for confronting the guys?
    Well usually the guy who gets that said about them probably won't be portrayed too good....that's just speculation on my part though......I guess it all depends on what's shown!

I didn't see him in the previews....did anyone else?

Well I had high hopes for this guy but after the new screen caps last night doesn't look like he makes it very far....what a shame....but I guess we can hold out hope..a LOT of dark haired and dark skinned guys...he could be in the mix and we just don't realize it....
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery;2991332;
    Well I had high hopes for this guy but after the new screen caps last night doesn't look like he makes it very far....what a shame....but I guess we can hold out hope..a LOT of dark haired and dark skinned guys...he could be in the mix and we just don't realize it....
    Same here . . . I had hopes for him as well. Not looking so good right now

Quote Originally Posted by i<3realitytv;2991327;
    Well usually the guy who gets that said about them probably won't be portrayed too good....that's just speculation on my part though......I guess it all depends on what's shown!

I didn't see him in the previews....did anyone else?
    Yes, actually I think I did.... a clearer SC that I recently viewed on JU shows him to be pool guy. At least from the SC I viewed he appears to be pool guy with Dee on his shoulders. That SC also shows a slight curve of his eyebrows, and one of them has his slanty smile with teeth showing. Unless I am completely crazy.

If he had a chance to confront the other guys he must make it past the first RC. He wouldn't have a chance the first night, he wouldn't know the others enough to judge whether they were there for the right reasons.

Quote Originally Posted by cynicgal;2998150;
    If he had a chance to confront the other guys he must make it past the first RC. He wouldn't have a chance the first night, he wouldn't know the others enough to judge whether they were there for the right reasons.
    I agree and think he makes it through at least 1 RC

Quote Originally Posted by Mike'sgirl;2998153;
    I agree and think he makes it through at least 1 RC
    I AGREE as well! He probably does make it to the next round since he confronts the other guys....good some more eye candy!

Here is a little background info from his site:

Sole Patch is an upper-end men's barbershop that combines the richness of a resort, the energy of a concert and the community of a family reunion.

It is a reinvention of an old tradition in men's grooming which emphasizes a quality experience at a reasonable price, delivered in an outstanding surrounding.

Simply put, it is grooming for today's man. Sole Patch was opened by Ron Mayer in November of 2007. After 10 years in the investment field as an options trader and money manager Ron came home one day and wanted more.... more laughing, more smiling, more music, more energy, more passion, more meaning. He walked himself through a career coaching process and when finished he was surprised to see what was at the top of the list... barbershop.

Ron's business experience gave him the skills to look closer at this choice by researching the industry, analyzing the economics, and evaluating future potential. What he found taking place across the country shocked him even more... it was a movement in men's grooming that was reinventing the perception of the American Barbershop. From New York, Seattle, and Chicago, to Boston, Denver and Dallas, a new class of barbershop's were being built and enthusiastically accepted.

With only one thing left to do... he closed his eyes, held his breath and leaped. October 4th, 2005 was his first day of hair school. November 4th, 2006 he graduated and over the next year designed, financed, and built Sole Patch with the help from countless others.

Sole Patch is and will always be the first of it's kind in Kansas City. We are proud to serve this community and look forward toward future locations and successes.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike'sgirl;2988999;
    I haven't seen the article, why would that description rule him out. Did Dee get upset with him for confronting the guys?
    It would probably make him more attractive to me. But then, I'm a conservative girl and appreciates a man who respects me.
    Favorite Dr Oliverisms

"We were about to have sex not move out of the state"

"Shh. Okay, stop. Just let me"

Whoo hoo! Ron makes it to the dude ranch at least! I like him, he is open and forthright - just like Dee!