Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415

Thread: Ron **spoilers**

Re: Ron **spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Lellis819;3036844;
    Bringing this over for thesheriff.....

Hello all... it's Ron. Now, before you go running the other direction from Evil Ron…..just kidding!

First of all, you guys are great... no matter what you've said about me, Jeremy, Twilley, Graham, Jesse, or any of the other guys. When you think about it, it's you – the fans - that have given ABC a reason to produce the show season after season. A show that I was selected to be a part of and has changed my life in an unbelieveably positive way.

I learned about this site shortly after returning from filming and I've been reading it ever since. It’s addicting. Some of you guys are brutal, some of you made me laugh and some of you are so right on with your guesses that I wonder if you were on set during filming. There is so much I would like to tell you from my point of view, not only about me, but about what the process is like, what goes on when the cameras are not filming, what they edit out. The process, however, is something we can't talk about. Letting you behind the curtain is not something the Wizard appreciates... that's my guess as to why you don't hear from Twilley anymore, he was telling you too much and "the man" got to him.

The first thing you should really understand is how bizzare this was for all of us to be on display with microphones and cameras around catching our expressions (how many can I possibly have by the way?), our reactions, and our thoughts unfold for all to see. We all did the best we could and hoped for the best. I can’t speak for anyone else, but it was a life-altering experience for me.

While I can’t reveal all the unedited scenes, you can only imagine how many there are with cameras rolling 24/7 and only 88 minutes of 8 weekly episodes. I think the viewers would love to see how much fun we had throughout the weeks. This was one of the most entertaining group of guys I've ever been around since my college buddies.

If you’re still reading…here's what I'd like to say. I was married for nine years (to a beautiful woman that I still talk to) and telling someone you love them is not a joke. Wanting to have children with a person you love is not a joke. Divorcing someone you loved is not a joke. I took the process seriously, as DeAnna wanted us to, and from my personal perspective I wanted to know if DeAnna was doing the same. I knew next to nothing about her when I got out of that limo the first night to meet her. The way I approached it was she needed to spark a flame in me as much as I needed to spark a flame in her. I played football at the University of Colorado with Ryan Sutter (the first winner on the season 1 of the Bachelorette) and I sought he and Trista out for some advice before going on the show. Their advice was “don't do anything you don't feel comfortable doing and be yourself”. With that being said, some of us knew from the beginning that we weren't the one for DeAnna. "Stepping up to the plate" becomes a lie if you don't mean it, or feel it. Trying to "win" someone’s heart becomes controlling and manipulative when you start saying things you don't mean. Knowing yourself and being comfortable with who you are was something we talked a lot about on the set... most of us wanted DeAnna to find the best match and we were ok if it wasn't us. My friendships with the other guys were about being our best so DeAnna could see who we really were... no acting, no trying to win... chemistry is chemistry and if you don't have it with another person that doesn't mean you lose, or got rejected. I’m not trying to be cliché or cheesy. I really believe that.

My interaction with Jeremy was unfortunately much too focused on, and quite honestly had very little to do with my progress with DeAnna. I wish him well and encourage his fans to continue to cheer him on.

I hope this sheds a little light into the inner-workings of reality tv from someone who had a few more minutes than his allotted 10 minutes of fame.

Have fun watching the show!

Ronnie Mayer
    Hi Ron

Can you tell us why did you hate Jeremy that much on the show?
    just because De was attracted to him?
    Or you thought he was overdoing it.How could you be sure?
    he wanted to win her heart and he did his best.
    Why were you so harsh on him?

Quote Originally Posted by shirin;3037216;
    Hi Ron

Can you tell us why did you hate Jeremy that much on the show?
    just because De was attracted to him?
    Or you thought he was overdoing it.How could you be sure?
    he wanted to win her heart and he did his best.
    Why were you so harsh on him?
    shirin your sounding like Chris H ...... are you already lining up the Q's for MTA?
    Your not his secretary or PA are you?

Quote Originally Posted by Mike'sgirl;3037226;
    shirin your sounding like Chris H ...... are you already lining up the Q's for MTA?
    Your not his secretary or PA are you?
    Don't worry I am not.
    I just don't get Ron`s behavior toward Jeremy.

Quote Originally Posted by thesheriff;3036748;
    Hello all... this is Ron... I just posted something on the other thread you have for me under "The Bachelorette"... sorry, don't know how to bring it over here but I didn't know which one you all were on so I just chose one... it's just something from me to you now that I'm off... keep watching and cheering your favorites on... there will be a new villan, go easy on him... Ronnie
    Glad you stopped by Ron! I thought you had a great exit and I like your outspokeness too.