Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Ron **spoilers**

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Re: Ron **spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Mike'sgirl;3036217;
    I think Ellen must have noticed the back support he was wearing and asked him about it.
    BAck support? Fill me in. What's this about?
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

Quote Originally Posted by angelic_one2002;3036225;
    I didnt see him as whiney or pouty making that comment. I saw him as a guy who was not attracted to her..he so much as said she wasnt his type. He was protecting his ego by saying he wasnt rejected and that she just was choosing others.
    ITA - "not rejected, just choosing others" - hasn't anyone with elementary school kids said something like this some time or another? I have. "It's not that you're not good enough for the team; it's just the coach has so many kids to choose from; not everyone can make it!" I liked the "positive" way he said it, no matter how anyone wants to look at it.

And I also like the way he came right up to Dee to say goodbye, starting with "Sweetie. . ." You can tell he was fond of her, even though they weren't right for each other. I expect the Ron we saw was a lot of editing. He seems like a good guy.

And Paul is gone - I know she can't pick everyone, but I like ALL of these guys. It's my first B'rette, but I'm liking it much better than the B's I've seen. And I was a Jenni fan - I wasn't even sure I would watch!

I agree - I loved the way he said good-bye to D - that was really nice and sweet
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by bee stung lips;3036227;
    BAck support? Fill me in. What's this about?
    When they were all showing the Ellen boxers, Ron had his shirt open and you could see the front strap, just above his wait of the back support. You can see it in the screen caps (black velcro).

I assume he is use to it because of standing on his feet all day cutting hair; but their could be an old back injury or something else.

FORT Newbie

Hello all... this is Ron... I just posted something on the other thread you have for me under "The Bachelorette"... sorry, don't know how to bring it over here but I didn't know which one you all were on so I just chose one... it's just something from me to you now that I'm off... keep watching and cheering your favorites on... there will be a new villan, go easy on him... Ronnie

To love and be loved is.. goldie2's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by thesheriff;3036748;
    Hello all... this is Ron... I just posted something on the other thread you have for me under "The Bachelorette"... sorry, don't know how to bring it over here but I didn't know which one you all were on so I just chose one... it's just something from me to you now that I'm off... keep watching and cheering your favorites on... there will be a new villan, go easy on him... Ronnie
    Give us some clues..what does it start with..and don't say G...

Quote Originally Posted by goldie2;3036761;
    Give us some clues..what does it start with..and don't say G...
    Hi Ron
    Glad to see you join us!

FORT Fanatic

Hey now, I never took you for a tease.
    Give Info PLEASE
    Last edited by canuckinchile; 06-03-2008 at 07:59 PM.

Oh, I think it will be fun trying to guess who the next villain is. Thanks for letting us know we've got this to look forward to, Ron.

And by the way, I liked you. I think I said earlier that I liked having a man say what everyone else was thinking and didn't have the nerve to say.

I hope you had a great time and made some good friends, if nothing else.
    Bring on The Mole!

Went and looked up everything you've written and all I can say is 'Koooool!'

I've been thinking some negative things about you. Thanks for setting me straight. Hope you hang out with us as it can be fun. You especially would enjoy it as you had the inside track and all. Who do you think will be F1?

Edited to add... me thinks Brian will come up to the plate as the next villain... I like the guy and hope he goes easy on Jeremy.