Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Ron **spoilers**

FORT Fanatic

Re: Ron **spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeAddict;3035510;
    I was shaking my head when Paul was saying he couldn't understand what DeAhna didn't like about him. I wanted to tell him that it probably wasn't him, but that she probably liked the others just a little more. And then Ron said pretty much that! Now, I do think Dee actually DID reject Ron because he was attacking one of her favorites. However, I really liked Ron's attitude about his dismissal. It's tough competition. Somebody has to go.

That being said, I kind of liked Ron. It's hard to say, because we only see a little of what really goes on. Maybe Ron was too confrontational, maybe he was just jealous. But maybe Jeremy really is a pain. None of the guys seem to like or respect him. It could be jealousy, but they know Graham is high up on Dee's list, and they like him. Only the people who were there really know.

A to add to yours... this is a sign of a low self-esteem... to take things personally as if there is something wrong with you that this would happen.

Personally I couldn't stand Ron. I thought he was arrogant and definitely not right for Deanna IMO. Glad to see him go.

Quote Originally Posted by StellaGeorge;3035582;
    A to add to yours... this is a sign of a low self-esteem... to take things personally as if there is something wrong with you that this would happen.
    It's also a sign of youth.....emotional "immaturity". Paul is 23......he's got a whole lotta emotional growing to do.

I liked Paul. I also liked Ron for many of his traits.
    And as Ron said...I don't feel either were "rejected", DeAnna just chose to move forward with other guys.

He pretty much sealed his fate when he starting bashing DeAnna and Jeremy...good riddance as far as I'm concerned.
    Forever a Word Nerd

Quote Originally Posted by StellaGeorge;3035582;
    I don't think it's that Paul has self-esteem issues, I think it's just that he's so used to being well-liked by almost anyone that it's hard/weird for him when he isn't...I hope that makes sense.
    Ron (Bachette 4): "I don't think DeAnna knows how to take him, she always seemed to watch him when he was doing funny stuff like he might pop and get Twilley juice all over her."

FORT Fan

I new in posting but have been lurking since last season. I'm so glad Ron is gone. I didn't like that he not only bashed Jeremy, but that he seemed to be trying to get the others to do so also. He also did a lot of "speaking for the others" such as (paraphrased) "We all think Jeremy is.....", "All of us feel that Jeremy......" Can't he just speak for himself! He seems to need backup for his ill feelings against Jeremy.

And the smirks and body language really got to me. Notice last night when Jeremy received the rose he smirked and looked at the other guys. Needing their confirmation for his feelings? And the body antics when Deanna asked him to tell her something fun about himself! Talk about arrogance! And he just couldn't exit without one more jab at Jeremy.

He told her before the RC that he wasn't really into her or that she was not his type. Then said he had a DeAnna moment and changed his mind later in the day???? That was weird!! He wasn't into her.

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rubyrosette;3035911;
    He told her before the RC that he wasn't really into her or that she was not his type. Then said he had a DeAnna moment and changed his mind later in the day???? That was weird!! He wasn't into her.
    Well as someone pointed out at another message forum, him telling De that he'd woke up that morning and realized she wasn't his type of girl, then subsequently changing his mind and suddenly having a case of the "DeAnnas" came across more as him attempting to "reject" her first but at the same time "having a case of the DeAnnas" to save face in the event that she gave him a rose and kept him around - yet if he didn't get a rose, he would have already "rejected" her first. Hence his infamous exit speech about her "not rejecting him but instead choosing other people".

His idea of logic, I guess.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

Quote Originally Posted by Rubyrosette;3035911;

Yes, I sort of took that in a whiney/pouting way because he knew she prefers Jeremy to him. His way of trying to save face I think.

Either way, he was rejected; I htink she had him set to go when Ellen pointed to his photo saying he wasn't going to be around long. I think Ellen must have noticed the back support he was wearing and asked him about it.

I didnt see him as whiney or pouty making that comment. I saw him as a guy who was not attracted to her..he so much as said she wasnt his type. He was protecting his ego by saying he wasnt rejected and that she just was choosing others.
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi