Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 144

Thread: Ron **spoilers**

  1. #91
    FORT Devotee Mike'sgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    IA
    Posts
    5,150

    Re: Ron **spoilers**

    Jeremy said it best, "Sometimes Ron gets a little full of himself".

  2. #92
    FORT Fogey JoLena's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    2,507

    Re: Ron **spoilers**

    All I can say is "THANK GOD" he is gone.

  3. #93
    My #1 Bachelor Kresge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    FL/PA
    Age
    54
    Posts
    1,903

    Re: Ron **spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by i<3realitytv;3034785;
    Wow, who thinks Ron was there for DeAnna? I can't believe he said she wasn't the right girl for him when he woke up in the morning but then all of a sudden he has the "DeAnna's" and he wants a rose now...
    I thought he said "Dion's", so I sat there scratching my head and going "Dion's"......Deion Sanders, Dionne Warwick, Celine Dion??

  4. #94
    FORT Fan _spaceoddity_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    204

    Re: Ron **spoilers**

    Wow Ron is annoying as heck. What kind of guy attacks a dude right in front of everyone and then when is attacked back goes "see? they all heard it!" he really is closed minded.

  5. #95
    a&r sanlee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Baton Rouge
    Posts
    14,830

    Re: Ron **spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by Kresge;3035153;
    I thought he said "Dion's", so I sat there scratching my head and going "Dion's"......Deion Sanders, Dionne Warwick, Celine Dion??
    Oh, maybe that was it. I really didn't know what he was saying but that was the first thing that I thought of...

  6. #96
    My #1 Bachelor Kresge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    FL/PA
    Age
    54
    Posts
    1,903

    Re: Ron **spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by i<3realitytv;3035226;
    Oh, maybe that was it. I really didn't know what he was saying but that was the first thing that I thought of...
    No, no, no......I'm sure you're right, and "DeAnna's" makes perfect sense!

    I just thought it funny that I had no clue what he meant at the time......guess I better get the hearing checked.

  7. #97
    FORT Fan Turtlekeeper's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    553

    Re: Ron **spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by Ladys;3034813;
    He sure made it easy for Dee. He must have know after his 1:1 time that he was gone so he made it easy on himself. Remember, she did not reject him, she just chose other guys. What planet is he living on???
    Maybe he over heard her say thank you to Jeremy for getting her out of there.. lol

  8. #98
    My #1 Bachelor Kresge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    FL/PA
    Age
    54
    Posts
    1,903

    Re: Ron **spoilers**

    Did anyone else notice that she THANKED Jeremy for taking her away from Ron?

    Since they had been living in the house together for a couple weeks, I wonder if they had made an agreement in advance....for Jeremy to "rescue" her should she be stuck with certain people for any length of time.

  9. #99
    FORT Fogey bugsme3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    3,126

    Re: Ron **spoilers**

    Thank god for small favors the *****l* is gone.

  10. #100
    FORT Fan _spaceoddity_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    204

    Re: Ron **spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by Kresge;3035285;
    Did anyone else notice that she THANKED Jeremy for taking her away from Ron?

    Since they had been living in the house together for a couple weeks, I wonder if they had made an agreement in advance....for Jeremy to "rescue" her should she be stuck with certain people for any length of time.

    Yeah I noticed that, too! And that is a VERY good point...very possible indeed. He would be the one to ask since I don't think she was that comfortable with anyone else.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.