Thread: Jon **SPOILERS**

FORT Fogey

Jon **SPOILERS**

Currently resides in: Surfside Beach, SC

Re: Jon **SPOILERS**

Jon doesn't stand out to be D's type - and the age could be a factor for him as well. He has the little boy factor going on - looks soooooooo young LOL
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

This article says footage was shot where Jon works and lives.....

Wonder what that means??

Area man on ABC's "The Bachelorette"

Quote Originally Posted by Kresge;3002562;
    This article says footage was shot where Jon works and lives.....

Wonder what that means??

Area man on ABC's "The Bachelorette"
    He could be a "sleeper". Article I read earlier stated people at his job said Jon was gone days to weeks.
    Now what's up with that--you work with someone and you can't pin down the difference of someone missing work a couple days vs a few weeks??

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;3002580;
    He could be a "sleeper". Article I read earlier stated people at his job said Jon was gone days to weeks.
    Now what's up with that--you work with someone and you can't pin down the difference of someone missing work a couple days vs a few weeks??
    He must be in a DEEP sleep because he hasn't even been on my radar!

I thought Dee might keep him the first round as a token blond, but I can't see him making it to F4 (considering known info), and I can't think if any other reason Fleiss would need footage of his work or home area.

So many rumors, so little time.............

I didn't even consider him--until people at his job mentioned he had been missing days to weeks.
    He is a southern boy and that could encourage De to keep him around the first round.

Quote Originally Posted by Kresge;3002603;

I thought Dee might keep him the first round as a token blond, but I can't see him making it to F4 (considering known info), and I can't think if any other reason Fleiss would need footage of his work or home area.

So many rumors, so little time.............
    Didn't they used to feature bachelors/ettes at the beginning of the show talking about themselves and such?? I think the last time they did it was in Lorenzo's season. I remember Erica's segments quite well. haha There was also the girl who sold like everything she had in order to come on the show. Perhaps, this season they're getting back into the in depth look at the bachelors. (I hope so anyway)

Quote Originally Posted by SweetestThing;3002623;
    Didn't they used to feature bachelors/ettes at the beginning of the show talking about themselves and such?? I think the last time they did it was in Lorenzo's season. I remember Erica's segments quite well. haha There was also the girl who sold like everything she had in order to come on the show. Perhaps, this season they're getting back into the in depth look at the bachelors. (I hope so anyway)
    Honestly, I don't even remember much about the seasons before that, so I'm not sure.....but, you're right, they did keep Erica Rose around for comic relief.

Quote Originally Posted by Kresge;3002603;

I thought Dee might keep him the first round as a token blond, but I can't see him making it to F4 (considering known info), and I can't think if any other reason Fleiss would need footage of his work or home area.So many rumors, so little time.............
    Considering we have two hr episodes, it's possible they filmed footage of all the guys hometowns and places of business , to show in the introductions. They did this before with the women..2hr episodes mean we'll see much more. That's my guess anyway.