Page 9 of 130 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181959109 ... LastLast

Thread: Jesse **SPOILERS**

Re: Jesse **SPOILERS**

If this post is true, (it is the same one that I read previously at TWoP) to me the author does not sound vindictive and neither does his girlfriend - it is possible that he genuinely fell in love with Dee somewhere along the way and didn't have an opportunity to say anything about breaking up until F2. But, I wonder why abc would allow him to have a girlfriend back home and still do the show. If they don't allow it, then he lied to someone and that is something I don't like. Yes, he got lucky in that he fell in love along the way; but he should have broken up with the girlfriend before doing the show. Even Blob did that...

I have a feeling that it wasn't until the F2 that he was required to bring up the information. I would think someone at abc maybe his handler, would have asked him if he has anyone back home that would make a fuss if he was selected as the F1. They probably allowed him to text the breakup just so that no bad publicity came out of this.

I understand he must be a very charming man with some very remarkable qualities, but we are talking about a very honest, forthright woman (Dee) and his motives going in were not sincere. I really hope that he is not F1. It was written somewhere that she had a very difficult time making her F1 choice.

Okay, I'm going to be mean again.....

The snow boarding lingo alone would be enough to drive me crazy.

Jesse is probably a great guy, but, I guess at 48, I need a man.....not a boy who doesn't want to grow up.

Now, I'm going to be quiet.

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;2996567;
    Jesse's birthday is April 3 82'....so i guess he celebrated while filming the show....
    Uh oh..... Water (Scorpio/Deanna) & Fire (Aries/Jesse) - NOT a good mix!!!! :nono

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Kresge
    I hate to be mean, but maybe he should just tell these "would be snowboarders" to get a real job.

[nennie[I would be much more impressed if his charity had been set up to help those truly in need.......

Kresge me and you think alike , get a job. If he is talking about ramen noodle they are cheap and filling and that is what my kids are getting ready to eat.
    I guess it is against all the rules to be a person who is an individual and marches to a different drummer than everyone else in the world - who are any of us to judge what another choses to do with their lives. Not all folks are created to be high finance money makers - or shirt and tie types. Give this guy a break - he is who he is - and seems to make no bones about it to anyone - actually seems to like himself just the way he is.

Just because he is differnt than some one elses thoughts on what a man should be - or look like - he has chosen to follow the path he is on - like it not - and seems to have gained some good success in the process of it as well.

Jeepers and geeeeeez - judgemental or what uugghhhh
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

FORT Fan

Coming from a person who is really skeptical about Jesse, I think any foundation that helps kids with their dreams (provided these are dreams that give them an outlet to express themselves, explore their abilities, etc without hurting others) is a good foundation.

He's found a way to try and support others in their quest for a goal similar to one he had. Granted its not typically acceptable way to live life, but if someone is gifted and could do very well if they were given a chance... then god bless the people who help give them those chances!

I forget what interview I just saw today(it was from awhile ago--not done today) with a blonde woman.
    Anyway, the interview took place in Jesse's apartment or home. It looked very nice.
    So he must have a decent job to support himself.

Quote Originally Posted by Kresge;2996576;
    Okay, I'm going to be mean again.....

The snow boarding lingo alone would be enough to drive me crazy.

Jesse is probably a great guy, but, I guess at 48, I need a man.....not a boy who doesn't want to grow up.

Now, I'm going to be quiet.
    well he is also a photographer...does that make him more appealing?

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;2996594;
    I forget what interview I just saw today(it was from awhile ago--not done today) with a blonde woman.
    Anyway, the interview took place in Jesse's apartment or home. It looked very nice.
    So he must have a decent job to support himself.
    I saw that too and he seemed great!

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;2996583;
    I guess it is against all the rules to be a person who is an individual and marches to a different drummer than everyone else in the world - who are any of us to judge what another choses to do with their lives. Not all folks are created to be high finance money makers - or shirt and tie types. Give this guy a break - he is who he is - and seems to make no bones about it to anyone - actually seems to like himself just the way he is.

Just because he is differnt than some one elses thoughts on what a man should be - or look like - he has chosen to follow the path he is on - like it not - and seems to have gained some good success in the process of it as well.

Jeepers and geeeeeez - judgemental or what uugghhhh
    I admire him for his career choice actually. He found his passion early on and pursued it. Even if he decides to stop competing professionally he will most likely find something else to do and still go on enjoying the sport.

His career and love for snowboarding is one of his best qualities that I respect and admire him for. While I respect his professional choice, I wonder how he and Dee would get along long term - I see her as wanting to stay close to family in the south, and he is clearly a Breckenridge person. I would see him being better off with someone who shares his passion or love for CO. It is possible that Dee would be that person, but I think his home visit will be to where his family is in OH and not CO, so I hope she takes that into consideration.

As much as these rumours that are going about i think we will have to watch this unfold. I am not saying that he is innocent or that he gets off scot-free because he is sort of cute.

It doesn't matter if the gf etc sounds vindicative it could be a case of her and Jesse 'hooking up' and she took it more seriously. So when he texts and says 'look i am in love' and breaks off their rendezvous. However I dont have a lot of time for guys that use girls as 'buddies' in that way, if you get my drift.

Just a thought and not a judgment on either of them.
    BIG BROTHER INSTANT CELEBRITY MIX- Just add Fame hungry Idiot.

Warning: Effects may not last.