Page 8 of 130 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171858108 ... LastLast

Thread: Jesse **SPOILERS**

FORT Regular

Re: Jesse **SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn7;2995221;
    I think it's quite possible that Fleiss and Co planted those rumours on here so that we would feed right into his hands. That being, have a dislike for Jesse from the get go to help his edit along. Just saying....
    So true Lynn, but it seems to me that every season we get rumors, they seem to be true (Brad and Laurel as an example). Plus, why only rumors on him, why not anyone else?

FORT Regular

[QUOTE=4mrbachfanaddit;2996126;]The man on the horse has very full hair on top - Jesse's is too flat. And in the bikini pic, the hair color is lighter - like Sean's. QUOTE]

True but note the waves which indicate winds. DeAnna's hair is also blowing. A windy day can make one's hair fuller than it actually is.

Teaching and Learning :) heatheshells10's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by hannelorea;2996300;
    So true Lynn, but it seems to me that every season we get rumors, they seem to be true (Brad and Laurel as an example). Plus, why only rumors on him, why not anyone else?
    I also am not quite sure that it was a Fleiss plant. The original post was not here, but at another website. While that website is popular for television recaps and some spoilers, it is not like the FoRT in sleuthing. I think that if Fleiss wanted to plant something, it would be here. We were just lucky to come across that post.
    "I'm talking about fate here - when feelings are so powerful it's as if some force beyond your control is guiding you to someone who can make you happy beyond your wildest dreams." -Alex and Emma

Quote Originally Posted by heatheshells10;2996381;
    I also am not quite sure that it was a Fleiss plant. The original post was not here, but at another website. While that website is popular for television recaps and some spoilers, it is not like the FoRT in sleuthing. I think that if Fleiss wanted to plant something, it would be here. We were just lucky to come across that post.
    I agree 100%.......the location of the information tells me it was not something planted by ABC.

Old article on Jesse...

Athlete profile: Jesse Csincsak

When Jess Csincsak came to Colorado, he was shocked at the number of snowboarders he encountered with incredible skills who couldn’t afford to compete.

So he decided to do something about it, and founded J SAK Snowboarding, a nonprofit organization dedicated to raising funds for disadvantaged snowboaders.

“We try to help riders living out of their cars who deserve to compete at a high level but can’t afford it, paying for their passes and things like that,” he said. “It started out as a once-a-year fundraiser in Ohio; last season we really got big in Colorado.”

Csincsak is pro snowboarder himself, having competed in events like the Vans Triple Crown, the U.S. Snowboard Grand Prix and numerous others around the country, including the U.S. Open of Snowboarding in Vermont.

So he knows how much entry fees, licenses, lift tickets and travel expenses can add up.

“I’d see these guys, and they would be sick riders eating Ramen,” he said.

Much of the fundraising comes from benefit dinners and the sales of a snowboarding calendar that Csincsak publishes each year.

Csincsak also has his own line of clothing. While the clothing is designed to make him money, a portion of the proceeds is donated back to the non-profit organization.

“It’s been amazing,” he said. “And it’s growing — it’s getting bigger and bigger every year.”

For more information on Csincak’s fundraising efforts, visit www.jsaksnowboarding.com.
    Summit Daily News for Breckenridge, Keystone, Copper and Frisco Colorado - Great Divide
    Last edited by cupcakes; 05-14-2008 at 06:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;2996504;

I hate to be mean, but maybe he should just tell these "would be snowboarders" to get a real job.

I would be much more impressed if his charity had been set up to help those truly in need.......

Steele grad jumps onto MTV-Feb.12.2008

Steve Fogarty | The Chronicle-Telegram

It takes eight years, on average, to get good enough so you don’t “face plant” at a “huckfest.”

If you and your snowboard are one, no explanation is needed. For the rest of you, “face plant” is a term for landing face first in the snow. A “huckfest” is a gathering of snowboarders who ride as hard and as wildly as possible.

These terms are part of the language of the no-fear sport of snowboarding that Jesse Csincsak has immersed himself in for half his life.

Born in Oberlin and raised in Amherst, the Amherst Steele High School grad has spent the past five years in Breckenridge, Colo., trying to help aspiring snowboarders live their dream of making it to the Olympics.

To fund the endeavor, his nonprofit organization, J SAK Snowboarding Inc., sells a calendar with pictures of Csincsak’s star snowboarders to raise money for Olympic snowboard hopefuls.

Now he’s getting some national exposure. On this Saturday’s 11 a.m. episode of the MTV series “MADE,” Csincsak and a number of his snowboarding protégés try to take a young woman who has never been on a snowboard and turn her into someone who can really “barge” — go for a trick maneuver with everything you’ve got.

“I brought some guys in to do the show, and they did a great job,” Csincsak said.

The one-hour episode will be repeated more than 50 times over the next two years, according to Csincsak, who is joined by ace snowboarders including Aaron Muss and Lakota Sage.

“I’ve coached hundreds of kids over the years, but this is something to super-excite the under-18 crowd on MTV,” he said.

Each week, the MTV show focuses on high school-aged students, each of whom has a goal: lose weight, play an instrument, become prom queen. Each is paired up with an expert in that given field who works to help them realize their dream.

Csincsak, who soon will turn 26, first hopped on a snowboard as a 12-year-old seventh-grader when a pal asked him to join a school ski club. Two years later, he was honing his skills twice a week on the slopes of Boston Mills and Brandywine ski resorts.

After training and competing as a pro snowboarder following years of regional competition with the United States of America Snowboard Association, he has been among the top finishers at the Aspen Open, Breckenridge Quarter Pipe Competition, and Copper Mountain Super Pipe Series.

Because the sport is extremely strenuous and tends to be dominated by teens — it typically takes eight years to become a well-seasoned professional — Csincsak knows his shot at Olympic gold is fast fading.

“I’ve competed in Olympic qualifiers, the Winter Gravity Games and the Chevy Grand Prix, the triple crown of snowboarding,’’ he said. “Unless you’re 14 and rubber, your shot at the Olympics is pretty thin. Of the top 320 riders, they take four.”

Unless you’re a “lottoey,” (rich dude with really pricey gear), snowboarding takes more cash than most folks have available. That’s where nonprofits such as Csincsak’s J SAK, or Just Snowboarding Ambitious Kids, try to lighten the load.

“The average kid I coach five days a week, who is in school and travels, can spend $60,000 to $70,000 a year,” said Csincsak. “Most parents cannot afford to fly their kids around the globe to do world cup events. They have to make six figures a year to even think about it.”

But if you’re good enough and lucky enough not to be derailed by a major injury, “you can get a pretty good paycheck by the time you’re 20,” said Csincsak. “To be able to do this six to eight months a year and get paid is pretty rad.”
    The Chronicle-Telegram - Lorain county's leading news source

Quote Originally Posted by Kresge;2996529;
    I hate to be mean, but maybe he should just tell these "would be snowboarders" to get a real job.

I would be much more impressed if his charity had been set up to help those truly in need.......
    Kresge me and you think alike , get a job. If he is talking about ramen noodle they are cheap and filling and that is what my kids are getting ready to eat.

Thanks CC ~ the second article makes me feel a little better about this charity.

Jesse's birthday is April 3 82'....so i guess he celebrated while filming the show....