Page 7 of 130 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161757107 ... LastLast

Thread: Jesse **SPOILERS**

FORT Fogey

Re: Jesse **SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by Secret;2994882;
    Honestly, my first reaction is (Sorry, I know that's a gross smiley, but that rumor is just terrible..)

Next, I can only pray that it's not true (and all of the other gossip, too). and that DeAnna doesn't completely fall for him..

I'll be honest, I wish I could be as willing to keep an open mind. But, for me, first impressions are huge and he made a bad one for me. He must have some redeeming qualities.. somewhere.. but color me highly skeptical of his character and his motives.
    I do not feel good about this......

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Jammie;2995419;
    Well, we now know Jason Mesnick was married in 2003 to Hillary and divorced a year later, which sends up a huge red flag. I said in another thread, the first thing I thought of was 'Bevin' edit.

Geez.
    I thought the official dissolution was in June 2007? The legal separation was before then, naturally, so I seems that he has been DIVORCED/SEPARATED for over a year... not that he was married for a year?

Quote Originally Posted by NoLongerALurker;2995698;
    I thought the official dissolution was in June 2007? The legal separation was before then, naturally, so I seems that he has been DIVORCED/SEPARATED for over a year... not that he was married for a year?
    You're right, I got my facts wrong.
    Cheers, Jammie

It is by doubting that we come to investigate, and by investigating that we recognize the truth. - Peter Abelard

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Jammie;2995700;
    You're right, I got my facts wrong.
    Still... bringing this back to Jesse... it seems like we have some less than perfect men than we originally thought.

Are we sure that is Jesse on the horseback and in the water with the red bikini. the um... "volume" of the hair really makes me think its Sean. Jesse's just too stringy and greasy that I don't think it would get such a coif.

Quote Originally Posted by NoLongerALurker;2995709;
    Still... bringing this back to Jesse... it seems like we have some less than perfect men than we originally thought.

Are we sure that is Jesse on the horseback and in the water with the red bikini. the um... "volume" of the hair really makes me think its Sean. Jesse's just too stringy and greasy that I don't think it would get such a coif.
    I believe it has been determined that the hug in the water is Jesse and the horseback is Sean. This is due to another picture which shows the shorts and watch Jesse is wearing and what Sean is wearing in the same pic.
    Cheers, Jammie

It is by doubting that we come to investigate, and by investigating that we recognize the truth. - Peter Abelard

DistractedByShinyThings micmac68's Avatar

Dare I ask for fear of bringing up scary cow nightmares from last season, but where is the discussion of the man on horseback?

FORT Fogey

I posted this collage over in the screencaps and analysis thread. I definitely see Jesse as being the one in the water with DeAnna and Sean riding the horse with her. The outfits are the same as the beach shot that primarily shows Graham.

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn7;2995796;
    I posted this collage over in the screencaps and analysis thread. I definitely see Jesse as being the one in the water with DeAnna and Sean riding the horse with her. The outfits are the same as the beach shot that primarily shows Graham.

The trunks on the horse guy look the same as the water pic to me.....

Granted the hairline looks like Sean, BUT we have no ideal what Jesse's hairline looks like as we've seen no pics of his hair back......

Horseback rider is still up in the air for me.

As for Jesse and his edit.....

The general public doesn't know about the rumors of his swarminess. Fleiss could very well edit him similar to Andy, in that he is a hard worker who came from nothing and made something of himself........etc., etc.

I'm trying to keep an open mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn7;2995234;
    I think it looks like Sean too.
    I agree - I think the guy on horseback is Sean & he's also the the guy w/Deanna in the red bikini .

The man on the horse has very full hair on top - Jesse's is too flat. And in the bikini pic, the hair color is lighter - like Sean's.

And that's how I see it!!

P.S. When was was it decided for sure that Jesse was one of the F2? How was that confirmed?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by 4mrbachfanaddit;2996126;
    I agree - I think the guy on horseback is Sean & he's also the the guy w/Deanna in the red bikini .

The man on the horse has very full hair on top - Jesse's is too flat. And in the bikini pic, the hair color is lighter - like Sean's.

And that's how I see it!!

P.S. When was was it decided for sure that Jesse was one of the F2? How was that confirmed?
    I don't think it has been decided for sure that Jesse is in F2. However, having said that we know that Jason, Jesse and Jeremy make it to Barbados. Maybe even Sean. So, with Jeremy gone at F3 and Graham gone at F4 then our F2 has to be Jason and Jesse.