Page 6 of 130 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151656106 ... LastLast

Thread: Jesse **SPOILERS**

Re: Jesse **SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by Estella;2994581;
    If there's anyone here who wants to see the rumor that was posted about Jesse, here it is... if you don't want to see it, scroll down

I'm trying to believe that there maybe isn't only truth to this... it's hard, but I'm trying to keep an open mind at least until we have seen Jesse...
    Honestly, my first reaction is (Sorry, I know that's a gross smiley, but that rumor is just terrible..)

Next, I can only pray that it's not true (and all of the other gossip, too). and that DeAnna doesn't completely fall for him..

I'll be honest, I wish I could be as willing to keep an open mind. But, for me, first impressions are huge and he made a bad one for me. He must have some redeeming qualities.. somewhere.. but color me highly skeptical of his character and his motives.

Quote Originally Posted by Jammie;2994648;
    You know, Estella, I don't know what to think about rumors like that one. From what I have read about Jesse, he has worked his tail off to get to where he is in his career and I commend him for it. He pushed himself beyond his own strength and expectations and it takes a particular type of person to do this.

Having said that, I've also heard other rumors that make him seem shady, shallow, in other words, prone to the human condition. However, we can be prone to the human condition and still have respect for our fellow man. I just don't know. I do think his cocky attitude has a lot to do with being young and, let's face it, ignorant which always usually works itself out with time.

I'm not trying to make excuses for him but, at the same time, there is a 50% chance DeeDee will pick Jesse and, if she does, it is because she found traits in him she is drawn to and attracted to. And if it is true that he did break up with the girlfriend, yes that is rotten but at least he isn't trying to string her along on the side 'just in case'. I know that's not much but it's the best we have under these conditions.

When will young women understand that they can have fiery sex with a 'regular' nice guy? There may not be a big vavoom of fireworks in the beginning but you learn to create that along the way AND you get to have a life with someone who is kind.

OY!

Oh Jammie, eloquent as always. Thoroughly enjoyed this post and I totally agree (though I'm pushing myself to try to keep an open mind). I can attest to the fact that regular, nice guys make GREAT husbands!!

FORT Fanatic

I will say this...it does not say a whole lot of great things about either his or his ex-girlfriend's integrity that they got involved while she was married to someone else and should therefore not be all that surprising to her that he would repeat behavior that he engaged with her, i.e. potentially shady romantic entanglements. Deanna has already had a boyfriend cheat on her so I hope she would not choose that situation again. However that is the problem with dating in isolation...you only know what you see and are told devoid of any correlation to how someone may be in real life.

My guess is that Deanna is at least mature enough to realize that the average 25 year old male is not ready to settle down and if that is what she is looking for not choose him simply on those grounds. I guess we'll see.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted;2990551;
    Who started the rumors with his ex and stuff? Or was it guaranteed solid information?
    I think it's quite possible that Fleiss and Co planted those rumours on here so that we would feed right into his hands. That being, have a dislike for Jesse from the get go to help his edit along. Just saying....

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by braungirl;2991235;
    I think that the ones on the horse look like Sean and not Jesse. I would love to have some kind of a close up of the two of them side by side with the horse or have their heads pasted on the horse picture, so I can tell better. I, too, am just not totally convinced it is Jesse. I need more!!!
    I think it looks like Sean too.

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn7;2995221;
    I think it's quite possible that Fleiss and Co planted those rumours on here so that we would feed right into his hands. That being, have a dislike for Jesse from the get go to help his edit along. Just saying....
    This thought absolutely crossed my mind, that's why I posted what I did yesterday.
    I'm just going to sit back and watch to see what plays out. Not going to let that rumor color me at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn7;2995221;
    I don't see how making people pretty much hate him before the show starts airing would help his edit? Sure, Fleiss loves to put people into boxes "good", "bad", "sweet", "mean", etc., and he loves a certain degree of controversy but in all of the years I've been watching this show he has never gone this far to make people dislike one of the F2. There's a HUGE gulf between an edit of "might be shady" or "may have bad intentions" (a la Ian/Jerry) and "he may really be a HUGE scumbag (we can't make this stuff up..)". Just saying.

He has plenty of time to build the edit for Jesse within the show itself. Especially since he has two hour episodes to play with.

For a show that has already taken a massive ratings hit in the previous season, I seriously doubt Fleiss wants any extra negative publicity, certainly not to the level of the rumor that was posted above and not about one of his F2.

You may be right, though, maybe I'm giving Fleiss too much credit. I can only hope this rumor is completely untrue.. Obviously, this rumor gets me a little fired up..

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;2995274;
    This thought absolutely crossed my mind, that's why I posted what I did yesterday.
    I'm just going to sit back and watch to see what plays out. Not going to let that rumor color me at all.

I am going to agree with you Kasha..
    remember when Byron season started..well before how we got some pretty nasty stuff about his ex's????
    I think we need to sit back and see what happen...JMO

Quote Originally Posted by Secret;2995350;
    I don't see how making people pretty much hate him before the show starts airing would help his edit? Sure, Fleiss loves to put people into boxes "good", "bad", "sweet", "mean", etc., and he loves a certain degree of controversy but in all of the years I've been watching this show he has never gone this far to make people dislike one of the F2. There's a HUGE gulf between an edit of "might be shady" or "may have bad intentions" (a la Ian/Jerry) and "he may really be a HUGE scumbag (we can't make this stuff up..)". Just saying.

He has plenty of time to build the edit for Jesse within the show itself. Especially since he has two hour episodes to play with.

For a show that has already taken a massive ratings hit in the previous season, I seriously doubt Fleiss wants any extra negative publicity, certainly not to the level of the rumor that was posted above and not about one of his F2.

You may be right, though, maybe I'm giving Fleiss too much credit. I can only hope this rumor is completely untrue.. Obviously, this rumor gets me a little fired up..
    One word: S H A Y N E

Now these are not my feelings. I personally think she is cute and funny, but it only takes a trip over to the Bach 12 board with 10 minutes going through the threads to see how many people DISLIKE the girl. And this dislike started before the airing of the season.

Well, we now know Jason Mesnick was married in 2003 to Hillary and divorced a year later, which sends up a huge red flag. I said in another thread, the first thing I thought of was 'Bevin' edit.

Geez.
    Cheers, Jammie

It is by doubting that we come to investigate, and by investigating that we recognize the truth. - Peter Abelard