Page 55 of 130 FirstFirst ... 5454647484950515253545556575859606162636465105 ... LastLast

Thread: Jesse **SPOILERS**

Re: Jesse **SPOILERS**

this screen cap now finally once and for all proves to me it is Jesse on the horse, hair blown back it looks more like him, could not get the Sean thing out of my head even with the shirt (click to enlarge)
    Attached Images Attached Images

Re: Jason **SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by cape;3031338;
    I find it odd that there is not a single mention of Jesse in the hometown pre-shots...

Is it possible they were mad about the logos...I have heard there were some issues about it on the set...and now we hear they will talk about them in the in the upcoming episodes...so they didn't want to go to his hometown and give even more exposure to his sponsors? I would think a clip of him snowboarding would have been cool...
    If you look at this way & Jesse was promoting by wearing items...ABC was basically giving him free advertising for the other company. That's some big bucks ABC is giving up....

I have only posted once before and I know that I am not as good as the rest of you however I remember someone was questioning that if Jesse is one ofo the final two then why have we not seen any screencaps of the HTD. My daughter lives in Colorado and I would find it way too obvious to reflect he is indeed one of the final two. The terrain and the weather would make it way too obvious so early.

Quote Originally Posted by arappene;3031578;
    I have only posted once before and I know that I am not as good as the rest of you however I remember someone was questioning that if Jesse is one ofo the final two then why have we not seen any screencaps of the HTD. My daughter lives in Colorado and I would find it way too obvious to reflect he is indeed one of the final two. The terrain and the weather would make it way too obvious so early.
    good point

Quote Originally Posted by arappene;3031578;
    If we had screencaps of Jesse's HTD, that would in no way tell us he is indeed in F2 but it would confirm that he's in F4 just like the screencaps of the other 3 do.

but why are his the only ones missing I think was the point, course they could have showed something inside if they wanted to

Maybe this is their way of keeping everyone guessing who the other F4 is or maybe there is only a final three. that would be different. Trying to leave at least all not so obvious.

Quote Originally Posted by jlccaz;3030670;
    The LA Dodgers brand no doubt negotiated for that (exclusive) appearance on that segment of Epi 2.

I heard that Tide stain removal sticks are hilariously featured in Epi 4 in a segment at Deanna's mansion, where Deanna and the Boys are in the laundry room struggling to locate an effective product for removing grass stains following Indian leg wrestling competitions among bachelors on the grassy lawn.

But here is the real insider scoop no one knows. Tic Tacs won a HUGE bidding war to appear alongside the Westin resort in the Fantasy Date episode. Jesse wanted to be the one to pop a Tic Tac, but his sponsors objected. So Jeremy agreed to pop a breath mint on camera. But Deanna was put off by his presumptuous choice of Cherry Passion flavor, so she dropped him like a rock at the Rose Ceremony. And he started crying out by the limo, because his assigned field producer had WARNED him not to go with cherry, but instead to go with something reliable and safe, like one of the minty flavors. ...

This Post brought to you by ... It's Just a Joke, Inc.

Is this supposed to be a Joke? because if it is not then Jeremy must count his lucky stars because he deserve better and she did not care about him.

Quote Originally Posted by bugsme3;3031618;
    Is this supposed to be a Joke? because if it is not then Jeremy must count his lucky stars because he deserve better and she did not care about him.
    read the small print bugs.

Quote Originally Posted by nennie;3031629;
    read the small print bugs.
    Thanks just did, sleep still in my eyes.