Page 54 of 130 FirstFirst ... 4444546474849505152535455565758596061626364104 ... LastLast
Results 531 to 540 of 1291

Thread: Jesse **SPOILERS**

  1. #531
    FORT Fogey bizbachfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    sunny florida
    Posts
    1,488

    Re: Jesse **SPOILERS**

    Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3030585;
    Hopefully, he didn't have even a "fling" with her while she was married. It is hard not to sit in judgment if I put myself in the shoes of the one being cheated on. Ouch!

    who knows, from zero website, hippie sister is lady in question"


    r. Hippie Sister decided she wanted to get the big D so chalk that marriage up to starter husband status. Not the only time Vegas has ever done that to a relationship I'm sure. You can see some of the debauchery under photos if you want to go that deep.

    We've got one team member that is getting swept away by MTV and MADE with Tara, then he graduated to the Bachelorette, FAMOUS I tell ya that Jesse Csincsak!!!

  2. #532
    FORT Fogey jlccaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    3,380

    Re: Jesse **SPOILERS**

    Quote Originally Posted by dodie430;3030416;
    lol......... check it out!

    HOME WRECKER

    And my sister just informed me that it's not Ron who's wearing it, it's Brian. That's directly from the horse's mouth. I don't have the episode anymore to check, but she spoke to Ron via email.

    Not that it makes a difference, the HOME WRECKER tee is a ZERO tee, Jesse's "sponsor" - and must have been given away by Jesse. I wonder if Brian will get any residuals...lol

    I've also see the "DO WORK" tee on the show as well, only it's black on white instead of white on black. The "Zero" logo is prominently displayed on the lower right as he turns around. However, during the Dodgers date - TPTB blurred whatever was on his shirt.


    I guess with these rumors of his ex being married, I can understand why he gave away that particular garment...lol
    The LA Dodgers brand no doubt negotiated for that (exclusive) appearance on that segment of Epi 2.

    I heard that Tide stain removal sticks are hilariously featured in Epi 4 in a segment at Deanna's mansion, where Deanna and the Boys are in the laundry room struggling to locate an effective product for removing grass stains following Indian leg wrestling competitions among bachelors on the grassy lawn.

    But here is the real insider scoop no one knows. Tic Tacs won a HUGE bidding war to appear alongside the Westin resort in the Fantasy Date episode. Jesse wanted to be the one to pop a Tic Tac, but his sponsors objected. So Jeremy agreed to pop a breath mint on camera. But Deanna was put off by his presumptuous choice of Cherry Passion flavor, so she dropped him like a rock at the Rose Ceremony. And he started crying out by the limo, because his assigned field producer had WARNED him not to go with cherry, but instead to go with something reliable and safe, like one of the minty flavors. ...

    This Post brought to you by ... It's Just a Joke, Inc.

  3. #533
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    9,897

    Re: Jesse **SPOILERS**

    Quote Originally Posted by jlccaz;3030670;
    The LA Dodgers brand no doubt negotiated for that (exclusive) appearance on that segment of Epi 2.

    I heard that Tide stain removal sticks are hilariously featured in Epi 4 in a segment at Deanna's mansion, where Deanna and the Boys are in the laundry room struggling to locate an effective product for removing grass stains following Indian leg wrestling competitions among bachelors on the grassy lawn.

    But here is the real insider scoop no one knows. Tic Tacs won a HUGE bidding war to appear alongside the Westin resort in the Fantasy Date episode. Jesse wanted to be the one to pop a Tic Tac, but his sponsors objected. So Jeremy agreed to pop a breath mint on camera. But Deanna was put off by his presumptuous choice of Cherry Passion flavor, so she dropped him like a rock at the Rose Ceremony. And he started crying out by the limo, because his assigned field producer had WARNED him not to go with cherry, but instead to go with something reliable and safe, like one of the minty flavors. ...

    This Post brought to you by ... It's Just a Joke, Inc.


    Do you remember Jen Scheft's Bachelorette series? I forgot what product it was - maybe toothpaste - but one of the bachelors got stuck showing it. I think it was Ryan, F3 the nice guy. Anyway, blatant product placement while a funny joke actually happened that season. It really did!

  4. #534
    is mostly lurking... Secret's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    2,348

    Re: Jesse **SPOILERS**

    Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3030709;


    Do you remember Jen Scheft's Bachelorette series? I forgot what product it was - maybe toothpaste - but one of the bachelors got stuck showing it. I think it was Ryan, F3 the nice guy. Anyway, blatant product placement while a funny joke actually happened that season. It really did!
    Brush Ups(TM)! That was so hilariously awful of Fleiss. Poor Ryan, freshening his breath with his brush ups atop the lighthouse before his lady love, Jen, arrived for their date. That was a very memorable and blatant product placement...

  5. #535
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    colorado
    Age
    41
    Posts
    33

    Re: Jesse **SPOILERS**

    Quote Originally Posted by dodie430;3030281;
    Here's a thought... and I haven't kept up with the veracity of the Jesse/girlfriend thing, but thought I read that she was connected to Zero. This Zero black tee with block letters reading "DO WORK" - that Jesse promoted on MTV's "Made" - is eerily similar to the one Ron was wearing that read "HOME WRECKER". Maybe the ex gave it to Jesse and Jesse gave it to Ron.??
    Looking on that Zero web site you can buy the DO WORK T that Jesse had on last week on the show. I think it is actually really neat he actually has is own gloves for his snowboarding. I think when we look at the girlfriend thing, it will all play out for sure. Fling or not, what is right and what is wrong. If she picks him, we will for sure have to do some digging.

  6. #536
    FORT Fogey dodie430's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    1,453

    Re: Jesse **SPOILERS**

    I have no idea if this girl was married at the time she and Jesse were an item, nor do I know if they were still together when he went on the show. I do however know two things. 1) Jesse and her were, what appears to me anyway, a couple at least until early February. And 2) The girl in question was only married in June of last year, it hasn't even been a year since she said "I do". In fact, the pics I have seen with her and Jesse, tell me she had been married at that point for a maximum of 8 months.

    That is through information gleaned on the net, including photos of them appearing to be very much a couple [imo] taken in early February. How long they'd already been together is anyone's guess.

    Which proves absolutely zilch as far as any kind of actual transgressions, but does it lend any credence to the rumors?

    BTW - I'm not saying he did anything untoward. For all I know she may have divorced or seperated from her husband 2 months after the wedding, and started seeing Jesse 6 months later with it only lasting a couple of weeks. Was just stating the facts as I know them.
    Last edited by dodie430; 05-31-2008 at 02:48 AM.

  7. #537
    FORT Fogey cape's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    3,631

    Re: Jason **SPOILERS**

    I find it odd that there is not a single mention of Jesse in the hometown pre-shots...

    Is it possible they were mad about the logos...I have heard there were some issues about it on the set...and now we hear they will talk about them in the in the upcoming episodes...so they didn't want to go to his hometown and give even more exposure to his sponsors? I would think a clip of him snowboarding would have been cool...

  8. #538
    FORT Fan FableChild's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    291

    Re: Jason **SPOILERS**

    Quote Originally Posted by cape;3031338;
    I find it odd that there is not a single mention of Jesse in the hometown pre-shots...

    Is it possible they were mad about the logos...I have heard there were some issues about it on the set...and now we hear they will talk about them in the in the upcoming episodes...so they didn't want to go to his hometown and give even more exposure to his sponsors? I would think a clip of him snowboarding would have been cool...
    I've been wondering this too, and the lack of SCs between himself and Deanna alone together as compared to some of the others has been causing me to question if they were going to spring some surprise edit on us in the next few episodes.

  9. #539
    My #1 Bachelor Kresge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    FL/PA
    Age
    54
    Posts
    1,903

    Re: Jason **SPOILERS**

    Quote Originally Posted by cape;3031338;
    I find it odd that there is not a single mention of Jesse in the hometown pre-shots...

    Is it possible they were mad about the logos...I have heard there were some issues about it on the set...and now we hear they will talk about them in the in the upcoming episodes...so they didn't want to go to his hometown and give even more exposure to his sponsors? I would think a clip of him snowboarding would have been cool...
    Cape ~ I'm sure he gets a hometown.

  10. #540
    FORT Fogey bizbachfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    sunny florida
    Posts
    1,488
    Quote Originally Posted by dodie430;3031328;
    I have no idea if this girl was married at the time she and Jesse were an item, nor do I know if they were still together when he went on the show. I do however know two things. 1) Jesse and her were, what appears to me anyway, a couple at least until early February. And 2) The girl in question was only married in June of last year, it hasn't even been a year since she said "I do". In fact, the pics I have seen with her and Jesse, tell me she had been married at that point for a maximum of 8 months.

    That is through information gleaned on the net, including photos of them appearing to be very much a couple [imo] taken in early February. How long they'd already been together is anyone's guess.

    Which proves absolutely zilch as far as any kind of actual transgressions, but does it lend any credence to the rumors?

    BTW - I'm not saying he did anything untoward. For all I know she may have divorced or seperated from her husband 2 months after the wedding, and started seeing Jesse 6 months later with it only lasting a couple of weeks. Was just stating the facts as I know them.
    well on her own co. website it says she decided to get a divorce and chalked it up to their Vegas trip having its effects, yes Jesse was on that trip but so were other people. there are some pics that could make them a couple but there are a lot of pics of her hugging lots of guys

    from various web sources it appears she and her hubby were together for several years then got married and it fizzled quickly.

    is jesse the cause perhaps? she has a lot going on, just recently taking over as prez of the company and traveling etc, perhaps she just found marriage did not fit in her plans anymore.

    I realize its a bit rude to discuss her private life but it is out there on the web, even on her co. website, sooooo
    sorry for the intrusion, but I have to say the whole story has the smell of some sort of set up to it.

    thanks for letting me rant

    Quote Originally Posted by Kresge;3031357;
    Cape ~ I'm sure he gets a hometown.
    any chance anyone knows if it was colorado or ohio?

    by the way looks like Vegas boarder convention thing was beginning feb, end of Jan, then GF in question was traveling and jesse was on show, so if they started something in Feb they did not have much time for it to develop as she lives in iowa and he in colorado, though as business "partners" sure they have known each other a while.
    Last edited by Jewelsy; 05-31-2008 at 07:20 AM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.