Page 5 of 130 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141555105 ... LastLast

Thread: Jesse **SPOILERS**

Re: Jesse **SPOILERS**

Based on his interview on YouTube, he seems pretty cool!
    Very successful, he likes to be clean and organized! Not bad!

Quote Originally Posted by Mike'sgirl;2994036;
    The person posting was a friend of is ex and she did not sound like it was sour grapes, but it was obvious she did not have a very good opinion of him. I actually considered copying the post, and just saving it for personal referral but then I thought it was to weird of me and dropped it.

I remember at the time it was believable and everyone here that read the post and commented had similar feelings. Some more strongly then others.

But, the worst thing was that I was predisposed against him and I am trying now to work against that until Fleiss provides supportive evidence. (which we know he will do if he has the chance)
    I remember it this way, also.
    But I tend to just file stuff like this away in a corner and not let it weigh too heavily to color my opinion--unless it comes from someone I know and then I can weigh it accordingly.
    So I got it filed away.
    Hopefully, it can just stay there.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted;2994040;
    Based on his interview on YouTube, he seems pretty cool!
    Very successful, he likes to be clean and organized! Not bad!

Yes, clean is always good when looking for a husband. I've always thought of clean as an unstated given, but I guess I need to rethink things.

Quote Originally Posted by K9Mom;2994063;
    Yes, clean is always good when looking for a husband. I've always thought of clean as an unstated given, but I guess I need to rethink things.

ROFL - not in all cases
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

If there's anyone here who wants to see the rumor that was posted about Jesse, here it is... if you don't want to see it, scroll down

I'm trying to believe that there maybe isn't only truth to this... it's hard, but I'm trying to keep an open mind at least until we have seen Jesse...

Click to see Spoiler:
    I have a friend who recently left her husband for a 25 year old snow-boarder named Jesse. They'd been dating for several months, and then Jesse leaves to go on The Bachelorette. My friend had very conflicted feelings about this, but was content with his excuse that "it was just a way for him to get TV face time".

A few weeks ago, we heard (through my friend) that Jesse made it all the way to the final four. At this point we asked her if she was still fine with her boyfriend being on the show, and she said he was doing it mainly for the money. He told her if he makes it past a certain point on the show, he'll get $10,000.

I have no idea if this is true or not; she could be lying to me, or he could be lying to her. Either way, Jesse later made it to the final three late last week.

This morning, Jesse sent my friend a text-message breaking up with her. We could see it coming of course... I guess the big question now is if he broke up with her because he made the final two? We'll have to wait and see
    Live well, laugh often, love with all your heart and as though you've never been hurt before

Quote Originally Posted by Estella;2994581;
    If there's anyone here who wants to see the rumor that was posted about Jesse, here it is... if you don't want to see it, scroll down

I'm trying to believe that there maybe isn't only truth to this... it's hard, but I'm trying to keep an open mind at least until we have seen Jesse...
    IF that is true, then I sure hope Dee dumps him at the FRC and he ends up with no one!

You know, Estella, I don't know what to think about rumors like that one. From what I have read about Jesse, he has worked his tail off to get to where he is in his career and I commend him for it. He pushed himself beyond his own strength and expectations and it takes a particular type of person to do this.

Having said that, I've also heard other rumors that make him seem shady, shallow, in other words, prone to the human condition. However, we can be prone to the human condition and still have respect for our fellow man. I just don't know. I do think his cocky attitude has a lot to do with being young and, let's face it, ignorant which always usually works itself out with time.

I'm not trying to make excuses for him but, at the same time, there is a 50% chance DeeDee will pick Jesse and, if she does, it is because she found traits in him she is drawn to and attracted to. And if it is true that he did break up with the girlfriend, yes that is rotten but at least he isn't trying to string her along on the side 'just in case'. I know that's not much but it's the best we have under these conditions.

When will young women understand that they can have fiery sex with a 'regular' nice guy? There may not be a big vavoom of fireworks in the beginning but you learn to create that along the way AND you get to have a life with someone who is kind.

OY!
    Cheers, Jammie

It is by doubting that we come to investigate, and by investigating that we recognize the truth. - Peter Abelard

Quote Originally Posted by Jammie;2994648;
    You know, Estella, I don't know what to think about rumors like that one. From what I have read about Jesse, he has worked his tail off to get to where he is in his career and I commend him for it. He pushed himself beyond his own strength and expectations and it takes a particular type of person to do this.

Having said that, I've also heard other rumors that make him seem shady, shallow, in other words, prone to the human condition. However, we can be prone to the human condition and still have respect for our fellow man. I just don't know. I do think his cocky attitude has a lot to do with being young and, let's face it, ignorant which always usually works itself out with time.

I'm not trying to make excuses for him but, at the same time, there is a 50% chance DeeDee will pick Jesse and, if she does, it is because she found traits in him she is drawn to and attracted to. And if it is true that he did break up with the girlfriend, yes that is rotten but at least he isn't trying to string her along on the side 'just in case'. I know that's not much but it's the best we have under these conditions.

When will young women understand that they can have fiery sex with a 'regular' nice guy? There may not be a big vavoom of fireworks in the beginning but you learn to create that along the way AND you get to have a life with someone who is kind.

OY!
    ITA.
    And the part I bolded--priceless.

Ask most people with long, happy marriages and they will tell you something similiar.

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;2994745;
    ITA.
    And the part I bolded--priceless.

Ask most people with long, happy marriages and they will tell you something similiar.

Jammie and KashatheDiva what else can I say, ITA!!!!!
    A smile is a language that even a baby understands.
    Men who donít understand women fall into two groups: Bachelors and Husbands.

I believe these are Jesse:

That looks like his nose.

standing behind Graham
    A smile is a language that even a baby understands.
    Men who donít understand women fall into two groups: Bachelors and Husbands.