Click to see Spoiler:
I have a friend who recently left her husband for a 25 year old snow-boarder named Jesse. They'd been dating for several months, and then Jesse leaves to go on The Bachelorette. My friend had very conflicted feelings about this, but was content with his excuse that "it was just a way for him to get TV face time".

A few weeks ago, we heard (through my friend) that Jesse made it all the way to the final four. At this point we asked her if she was still fine with her boyfriend being on the show, and she said he was doing it mainly for the money. He told her if he makes it past a certain point on the show, he'll get $10,000.

I have no idea if this is true or not; she could be lying to me, or he could be lying to her. Either way, Jesse later made it to the final three late last week.

This morning, Jesse sent my friend a text-message breaking up with her. We could see it coming of course... I guess the big question now is if he broke up with her because he made the final two? We'll have to wait and see