Page 4 of 130 FirstFirst 123456789101112131454104 ... LastLast

Thread: Jesse **SPOILERS**

Re: Jesse **SPOILERS**

Can't see D chosing Jesse - mainly because she is seeking a STABLE future - and settling down - having a family, etc..... The lifestyle of a pro-boarder would not be in her line of fire at all. If he goes to F2 - he is the safety guy only.
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;2992861;
    Can't see D chosing Jesse - mainly because she is seeking a STABLE future - and settling down - having a family, etc..... The lifestyle of a pro-boarder would not be in her line of fire at all. If he goes to F2 - he is the safety guy only.
    I sure hope so capegal. He just doesn't seem to be her type. I percieve him to be a little on the cocky side. JMO.

What is such a total bummer is, we know these rumors about him and Dee probably had no clue about his past and he will 'snow' her over until she finds out all this stuff about him...

She better not pick him!

Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted;2993061;
    What is such a total bummer is, we know these rumors about him and Dee probably had no clue about his past and he will 'snow' her over until she finds out all this stuff about him...

She better not pick him!
    Correct, but he must have some charming qualities because she is a smart girl. Besides we do not know if the rumor is true, however it was deleted from that board. (If that doesn't make you wonder......) There are other posters there commenting on the fact it was deleted, but you can no longer read it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike'sgirl;2993083;
    Correct, but he must have some charming qualities because she is a smart girl. Besides we do not know if the rumor is true, however it was deleted from that board. (If that doesn't make you wonder......) There are other posters there commenting on the fact it was deleted, but you can no longer read it.
    I don't think he would have even gotten past the first night without charming qualities.
    I didn't just say that.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted;2993693;
    I don't think he would have even gotten past the first night without charming qualities.
    I didn't just say that.
    I've known a lot of "charmers" in my life.:nono

They usually have a snake in their pocket!

Seriously though, I wish some of Jesse's friends would join FoRT and give us the lowdown on Jesse. We've only heard some negative rumors, and there has to be more to him than that.

Quote Originally Posted by Kresge;2993741;
    I've known a lot of "charmers" in my life.:nono

They usually have a snake in their pocket!

Seriously though, I wish some of Jesse's friends would join FoRT and give us the lowdown on Jesse. We've only heard some negative rumors, and there has to be more to him than that.
    I know, I wish we knew more about him! That would be awesome if his friends would come forward and say something positive about this guy!!

I agree.
    I wish I could see that rumor post again.
    I wonder if this could be a case of sour grapes that someone has for him, and for all we know all that stuff posted about him could be false.
    Just willing to give someone the benefit here.

I have a feeling Bettehead may be a friend of his, but she is not posting in these threads. Maybe protecting? Or, afraid she may slip up and accidentally disclose something. Or may be I jumped to the wrong conclusion from a PM I received.

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;2993771;
    I agree.
    I wish I could see that rumor post again.
    I wonder if this could be a case of sour grapes that someone has for him, and for all we know all that stuff posted about him could be false.
    Just willing to give someone the benefit here.
    The person posting was a friend of is ex and she did not sound like it was sour grapes, but it was obvious she did not have a very good opinion of him. I actually considered copying the post, and just saving it for personal referral but then I thought it was to weird of me and dropped it.

I remember at the time it was believable and everyone here that read the post and commented had similar feelings. Some more strongly then others.

But, the worst thing was that I was predisposed against him and I am trying now to work against that until Fleiss provides supportive evidence. (which we know he will do if he has the chance)