Page 3 of 130 FirstFirst 1234567891011121353103 ... LastLast

Thread: Jesse **SPOILERS**

Re: Jesse **SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by Mike'sgirl;2990586;
    What could she possibly see in this guy? I don't get it...
    That's what I've been asking myself, too. Even from pictures, without whatever "gossip" we may have heard about him.. well, if I'm judging a book by it's cover - and I am - he just LOOKS shady. I mean, besides the giant sweatshirt logo.

His looks turn me off. It takes a certain man to pull off a butt chin, and he doesn't, IMO. He covers it with scruff and combines it with greasy hair? Nice.

Besides that, from what I've read, it sounds like he has a terrible attitude. Dee seemed like a pretty good judge of character, straightforward, etc. I can't see her being drawn to someone like that.

Wasn't there also a rumor floating around that he had a g/f during filming and called her to break up with here because he got so far? Creepers if you ask me....I hope De doesn't pick him.
    Forever a Word Nerd

FORT Newbie

Re: Rose Ceremony Cuts/Date Tracker

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn7;2990486;
    Bringing this over here.

Not another horsebackriding date? Please don't let there be a cow

Okay, to the preview:
    Jason and DeAnna at the Space Needle in Seattle HTD?
    Jesse and DeAnna (red bikini) in the water kissing (note watch on left wrist and good knuckle screencaps ) fantasy date?
    Graham and DeAnna walking along the waters edge for a beach picnic (DeAnna in cream jacket) Fantasy date?
    DeAnna kissing Jason? (DeAnna in green dress he has a watch on his left wrist)
    Jeremy and DeAnna walking in the water (she has boxer trunks) Could be fantasy date?
    Graham and DeAnna drinking red wine at the beach (different outfits from beach picnic walk could be one on one date)
    Jeremy and DeAnna kissing in the water (same bathing suits)
    Sean and DeAnna riding horses in the water. Fantasy date?
    Cinderella date?
    Jesse and DeAnna dancing (DeAnna in blue dress)
    Jeremy and DeAnna hugging near the water
    Jesse and DeAnna hugging in the water
    Jason? hugging Deaa somewhere (he has white shirt with blue specs)

Hand holding at the end. Which guy wears a silver thumb ring on his right hand?
    Truley amazed! From the quote of Jesse and the girlfriend on the side which we found to be true on zerogloves.com, (pictures) and her my-space page. you would think that Deanna learned her lesson on the players.
    I truley how it was not Jesse that she picked for the guy not her type.

Quote Originally Posted by loveinallangles;2991845;
    Truley amazed! From the quote of Jesse and the girlfriend on the side which we found to be true on zerogloves.com, (pictures) and her my-space page. you would think that Deanna learned her lesson on the players.
    Girlfriend on the side?!?!? ok - source and proof please.
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by loveinallangles;2991845;
    You have to admit that some are deemed yea's by the chooser, and some nays, almost right away....... the time spent BEFORE the RC's I often think is time where the producers do some negotiation on who stays for the drama effect.
    This has definitely been proven true in past seasons. The F4 is where we know the TRUE "game is on".

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeGal007;2991525;
    Wasn't there also a rumor floating around that he had a g/f during filming and called her to break up with here because he got so far? Creepers if you ask me....I hope De doesn't pick him.
    I read that to on nineofhearts. I am with you I hope she does not pick him. I did som sluething on the Jesse guy. I is true if you go to zerogloves.com, there are pictures there of him and her. If you follow the time line it was he was seeing her while he was doing this. PLAYER! Don't trust him DE. Oh and if you go to that zero's company's myspace page there are pictures of them together on that too!
    Last edited by pajamasam; 05-13-2008 at 12:08 PM.

So what if there are pics of Jesse and a gal - gaud only knows when they were taken and posted - could have been 6 months ago - jeepers!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

FORT Fanatic

My guess is there is no person who is all good or all bad and that everyone has their fans and detractors. He seems like a cool guy and definitely fits the Breckenridge, snowboarder look/lifestyle. My only issue with him is that he is 25 years old. My sense of Deanna is that she would do better with someone a bit older. I am sure he is fun but how many 25 year old men are really ready to settle down...especially when they are living the fun, party, pro snowboarder lifestyle? Just doesn't seem like a world Deanna would fit into either.

I also am not so sure that he makes it as far as we think. I am not convinced that the pics of Dede with a long haired guy is really of her and Jesse. Kind of looks like Sean to me.

Btw, that picture of him with the girl looks like some sort of a promo/modeling shot because it's on his website and there are others of him and the girl on there as well from a photoshoot. She is also a professional snowboarder. Not saying he may not be a player, just not sure that picture is proof of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;2991856;
    Girlfriend on the side?!?!? ok - source and proof please.
    Well, it was on another message board right about a week ago....???

The poster here suggested typing his name in google and I did and I found and read the post on the board it was posted on. It was from his girlfriends friend. The friend was just saying how upset Jesse's girlfriend was over suddenly finding out that he was dumping her. When he went off to do the show, he assured the girlfriend that he was only doing it for facetime. Then, about the time he would be at F4, maybe even F2, he sends her a "text message" and breaks up with her. This was before I even knew what the guy looked like, just that he was a snowboarder named Jesse.

Real nice huh!

Quote Originally Posted by Mike'sgirl;2992847;
    Well, it was on another message board right about a week ago....???

The poster here suggested typing his name in google and I did and I found and read the post on the board it was posted on. It was from his girlfriends friend. The friend was just saying how upset Jesse's girlfriend was over suddenly finding out that he was dumping her. When he went off to do the show, he assured the girlfriend that he was only doing it for facetime. Then, about the time he would be at F4, maybe even F2, he sends her a "text message" and breaks up with her. This was before I even knew what the guy looked like, just that he was a snowboarder named Jesse.

Real nice huh!
    I HOPE he isn't F1 if that's true!