Page 15 of 130 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314151617181920212223242565115 ... LastLast

Thread: Jesse **SPOILERS**

FORT Fogey

Re: Jesse **SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;3000586;
    Two Local Dudes Compete for Bachelorette’s Heart

Denver Celebrity Examiner - Examiner.com
    Uh-oh. Memories of a post I made about him talking like that are coming back to haunt me.

Jesse: "Wow! Dudette, you're looking sweet in that red bikini. Rad!"

I don't see DeAnna with Jesse. He wears a flamboyant jacket and florescent sneakers on the first show so he looks like the fun guy who is picked early on, (we see him wearing a football jersey watching fireworks in the group) but I doubt he is a front runner. I think the man in the pictures with the longer hair is Patrick C. or Sean.

Quote Originally Posted by RubyStar;3002532;
    I don't see DeAnna with Jesse. He wears a flamboyant jacket and florescent sneakers on the first show so he looks like the fun guy who is picked early on, (we see him wearing a football jersey watching fireworks in the group) but I doubt he is a front runner. I think the man in the pictures with the longer hair is Patrick C. or Sean.
    Does anyone else think that is one of the reasons he get a FIB?

Quote Originally Posted by candimichele;3002539;
    Does anyone else think that is one of the reasons he get a FIB?
    I don't.
    He gets the FIB after Jenni interviews him. I think she is going to dig below the surface and it won't be because of his attire or because he looks fun--at least that's my hope. It sounds like she talks intensively to the guys and it will take more than appearance for her to hand out the FIB.

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;3002568;
    I don't.
    He gets the FIB after Jenni interviews him. I think she is going to dig below the surface and it won't be because of his attire or because he looks fun--at least that's my hope. It sounds like she talks intensively to the guys and it will take more than appearance for her to hand out the FIB.
    You're probably right or at least I hope so but I can see her saying and I love your clothes too..
    Last edited by candimichele; 05-16-2008 at 06:18 PM.

FORT Fan

I was thinking about why Jenni would pick him and my thoughts are these:

Putting rumors aside, we know:

Jesse is laid back, not too intense and has a sense of humor, even with his clothes. He can manage his money (multiple houses, smart endorsement contracts), is pursuing his dream, and has helped others along the way-- including kids.

Sounds like a pretty good deal on the face of it all.

I think Jesse has charisma and just because it doesn't come across immediately in a photo or screencap doesn't mean he won't wow them/us in person. Obviously, he is attractive and will go a long way - charisma does that.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Mike'sgirl;3003050;
    I think Jesse has charisma and just because it doesn't come across immediately in a photo or screencap doesn't mean he won't wow them/us in person. Obviously, he is attractive and will go a long way - charisma does that.

We have been told that the ladies have help with their hair and their make-up for the first night's gala extravaganza. Do you suppose that the guys are given any kind of advice? I can't remember any of the guys quite dressing in anything similar to Jesse's clothing on the night that they meet their Bachelorette for the first time.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike'sgirl;3003050;
    Mikesgirl I disagree. I dont think he is nice looking at all. JMO Jesse may be a nice guy , but in the looks dept.

Quote Originally Posted by bachlorfan;3003079;
    Mikesgirl I disagree. I dont think he is nice looking at all. JMO Jesse may be a nice guy , but in the looks dept.
    I agree bachlorfan. There is nothing about Jesse that blows my hair back. I have seen the pictures of him in shorter hair, and while I do think it is an improvement, he still doesn't do a thing for me. But, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I'm anxious to see what his personality is like.