Page 15 of 130 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314151617181920212223242565115 ... LastLast
Results 141 to 150 of 1291

Thread: Jesse **SPOILERS**

  1. #141
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Vancouver, BC
    Age
    49
    Posts
    3,897

    Re: Jesse **SPOILERS**

    Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;3000586;
    Two Local Dudes Compete for Bachelorette’s Heart


    Denver Celebrity Examiner - Examiner.com
    Uh-oh. Memories of a post I made about him talking like that are coming back to haunt me.

    Jesse: "Wow! Dudette, you're looking sweet in that red bikini. Rad!"

  2. #142
    FORT Newbie RubyStar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    34

    Re: Jesse **SPOILERS**

    I don't see DeAnna with Jesse. He wears a flamboyant jacket and florescent sneakers on the first show so he looks like the fun guy who is picked early on, (we see him wearing a football jersey watching fireworks in the group) but I doubt he is a front runner. I think the man in the pictures with the longer hair is Patrick C. or Sean.

  3. #143

    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Louisiana
    Posts
    1,942

    Re: Jesse **SPOILERS**

    Quote Originally Posted by RubyStar;3002532;
    I don't see DeAnna with Jesse. He wears a flamboyant jacket and florescent sneakers on the first show so he looks like the fun guy who is picked early on, (we see him wearing a football jersey watching fireworks in the group) but I doubt he is a front runner. I think the man in the pictures with the longer hair is Patrick C. or Sean.
    Does anyone else think that is one of the reasons he get a FIB?

  4. #144
    FORT Fogey KashatheDiva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    7,068

    Re: Jesse **SPOILERS**

    Quote Originally Posted by candimichele;3002539;
    Does anyone else think that is one of the reasons he get a FIB?
    I don't.
    He gets the FIB after Jenni interviews him. I think she is going to dig below the surface and it won't be because of his attire or because he looks fun--at least that's my hope. It sounds like she talks intensively to the guys and it will take more than appearance for her to hand out the FIB.

  5. #145

    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Louisiana
    Posts
    1,942

    Re: Jesse **SPOILERS**

    Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;3002568;
    I don't.
    He gets the FIB after Jenni interviews him. I think she is going to dig below the surface and it won't be because of his attire or because he looks fun--at least that's my hope. It sounds like she talks intensively to the guys and it will take more than appearance for her to hand out the FIB.
    You're probably right or at least I hope so but I can see her saying and I love your clothes too..
    Last edited by candimichele; 05-16-2008 at 06:18 PM.

  6. #146
    FORT Fan
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    343

    Re: Jesse **SPOILERS**

    I was thinking about why Jenni would pick him and my thoughts are these:

    Putting rumors aside, we know:

    Jesse is laid back, not too intense and has a sense of humor, even with his clothes. He can manage his money (multiple houses, smart endorsement contracts), is pursuing his dream, and has helped others along the way-- including kids.

    Sounds like a pretty good deal on the face of it all.

  7. #147
    FORT Devotee Mike'sgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    IA
    Posts
    5,183

    Re: Jesse **SPOILERS**

    I think Jesse has charisma and just because it doesn't come across immediately in a photo or screencap doesn't mean he won't wow them/us in person. Obviously, he is attractive and will go a long way - charisma does that.

  8. #148
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    10,146

    Re: Jesse **SPOILERS**

    Quote Originally Posted by Mike'sgirl;3003050;
    I think Jesse has charisma and just because it doesn't come across immediately in a photo or screencap doesn't mean he won't wow them/us in person. Obviously, he is attractive and will go a long way - charisma does that.

    We have been told that the ladies have help with their hair and their make-up for the first night's gala extravaganza. Do you suppose that the guys are given any kind of advice? I can't remember any of the guys quite dressing in anything similar to Jesse's clothing on the night that they meet their Bachelorette for the first time.

  9. #149
    FORT Fogey JoLena's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    2,507

    Re: Jesse **SPOILERS**

    Quote Originally Posted by Mike'sgirl;3003050;
    I think Jesse has charisma and just because it doesn't come across immediately in a photo or screencap doesn't mean he won't wow them/us in person. Obviously, he is attractive and will go a long way - charisma does that.
    Mikesgirl I disagree. I dont think he is nice looking at all. JMO Jesse may be a nice guy , but in the looks dept.

  10. #150
    FORT Fanatic beeleever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    647

    Re: Jesse **SPOILERS**

    Quote Originally Posted by bachlorfan;3003079;
    Mikesgirl I disagree. I dont think he is nice looking at all. JMO Jesse may be a nice guy , but in the looks dept.
    I agree bachlorfan. There is nothing about Jesse that blows my hair back. I have seen the pictures of him in shorter hair, and while I do think it is an improvement, he still doesn't do a thing for me. But, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I'm anxious to see what his personality is like.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.