Page 14 of 130 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141516171819202122232464114 ... LastLast

Thread: Jesse **SPOILERS**

Re: Jesse **SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by loveinallangles;2999505;
    Yes don't get me wrong I can see where a girl would fall for him. But it said he was still calling her while he was gone at the show. I guess to me he was in it for the money as well as making sure in the end he would have at least one girlfriend.
    I don't see this information at all...

Quote Originally Posted by Jammie;2999227;
    I hear ya, girl! I've heard all the 'stuff', too, but what I have learned about him from interviews and write-ups is that he is quite a dynamic guy. There's not one bit of pretension in him....VERY laid back, down to earth guy. Of course, these types usually exalt pheromones from a great range so if Dee did choose him, don't blame her, she probably couldn't resist....

Seriously, I can see why a girl would fall for him. I just hope his heart is in the right place and that he is ready. I think it'll be a situation where he has never met anyone like her and vice versa. It may work, we shall see.
    Just change the "he" to "she" and it sure sounds like you are talking about Dee. I think I see why there is a strong connection between them.

Thanks Jammie!

If she picks this guy, she is wildly infatuated and not thinking clearly. That is, of course, my opinion. But a professional snowboarder is not marriage material in any universe that we know of. (Okay, that is an over-the-top exaggeration, but I am trying to make a point here.) I can see where he would be appealing, especially if he has the type of personality that most devil-may-care rogues usually do - laid back, fun loving, and extroverted. Oh well - to each his own!

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn7;2996238;
    I don't think it has been decided for sure that Jesse is in F2. However, having said that we know that Jason, Jesse and Jeremy make it to Barbados. Maybe even Sean. So, with Jeremy gone at F3 and Graham gone at F4 then our F2 has to be Jason and Jesse.

Ok, I've been keeping up w/ all the sleuthing fairly well and my understanding is that Jesse makes it to the Bahamas based on the hugging in water SCs and possibly the horseback riding SC. BUT I'm thinking those shots must be from some alone time on a group date. DeAnna is wearing the same exact bathing suit top and beige shorts on the horse as she is in the SC where the guys are applying sunscreen on her. catn3d posted a really clear shot of this yesterday. The trunks that the guy is wearing in the water w/ her appear to be the same from the shot of Graham where he is behind him and they look like the same trunks that horseback riding dude is wearing. Bathing suits get darker when they are wet so it would make sense that DeAnna's coral-ish bathing suit looks red in the water.

Does this make any sense?? haha

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by SweetestThing;3000445;
    Ok, I've been keeping up w/ all the sleuthing fairly well and my understanding is that Jesse makes it to the Bahamas based on the hugging in water SCs and possibly the horseback riding SC. BUT I'm thinking those shots must be from some alone time on a group date. DeAnna is wearing the same exact bathing suit top and beige shorts on the horse as she is in the SC where the guys are applying sunscreen on her. catn3d posted a really clear shot of this yesterday. The trunks that the guy is wearing in the water w/ her appear to be the same from the shot of Graham where he is behind him and they look like the same trunks that horseback riding dude is wearing. Bathing suits get darker when they are wet so it would make sense that DeAnna's coral-ish bathing suit looks red in the water.

Does this make any sense?? haha

The red suit in the hugging in water cap it TOO RED to be the same as the coral bathing suit. Additionally, the style of the top of the suits are different; the coral suit is stringier in the back (per lotion caps) while the red suit is thicker.

I do see what you are saying about her suit on the horse looking the coral one, though. Hmm.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Kresge;3000005;
    Jesse talked to a reporter yesterday....

The Chronicle-Telegram - Lorain county's leading news source
    As is the case with contestants on such programs, Csincsak is prohibited from discussing details of his actual experiences on or surrounding the program under terms of confidentiality agreements signed with the network.

Wed be happy to set something up once hes not on the show anymore, said Yani Chang, publicist for the series, which airs its new two-hour season premiere episode 9 to 11 p.m. Monday. Subsequent episodes will air in the shows regular time slot of 8 to 10 p.m. Mondays starting June 2.

Notice that this publicist did not say, "once the show is over", as I'd think he might say if Jesse were F1. This reminds me of Brad's show when it was reported that a radio DJ had called and asked Jenni to come on his show. Jenni laughed and said, " I can't until I get kicked off." Since I was aware that other contestants gave interviews as soon as their last RC was shown, Jenni's wording made me believe that she wasn't F1. (This was close to the end when the most of the board believed Jenni to be F1 based on the shadows).

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3000478;
    As is the case with contestants on such programs, Csincsak is prohibited from discussing details of his actual experiences on or surrounding the program under terms of confidentiality agreements signed with the network.

“We’d be happy to set something up once he’s not on the show anymore,” said Yani Chang, publicist for the series, which airs its new two-hour season premiere episode 9 to 11 p.m. Monday. Subsequent episodes will air in the show’s regular time slot of 8 to 10 p.m. Mondays starting June 2.

Notice that this publicist did not say, "once the show is over", as I'd think he might say if Jesse were F1. This reminds me of Brad's show when it was reported that a radio DJ had called and asked Jenni to come on his show. Jenni laughed and said, " I can't until I get kicked off." Since I was aware that other contestants gave interviews as soon as their last RC was shown, Jenni's wording made me believe that she wasn't F1. (This was close to the end when the most of the board believed Jenni to be F1 based on the shadows).
    But how would the publicist know he's F1 or not?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by candimichele;3000562;
    But how would the publicist know he's F1 or not?
    He is "a publicist for the series", so I would assume since he is connected with the Bachelor, he probably knows the results.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3000572;
    He is "a publicist for the series", so I would assume since he is connected with the Bachelor, he probably knows the results.
    Oh, maybe so.. I thought he just meant when he's off the show whether F1 or not..

Two Local Dudes Compete for Bachelorette’s Heart
    Jesse Csincsak, 26, is a professional snowboarder who lives and teaches snowboarding in Breckenridge. This Celebrity Examiner was able to dig up a story about Csincsak, who earlier in the year appeared on MTV’s reality show, MADE, and taught a 15-year-old girl to snowboard. In the article he called the MADE girl “super rad” and admitted he was looking to change his focus from snowboarding to television.
    Denver Celebrity Examiner - Examiner.com