Page 13 of 130 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415161718192021222363113 ... LastLast

Thread: Jesse **SPOILERS**

Re: Jesse **SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by Jammie;2998501;
    After hurting Jason's mother yesterday with all the talk about Jason's divorce (and I feel SO bad about it), I am going to give Jesse the benefit of the doubt. I do not know this young man and who am I to judge? I've made a slew of mistakes in my life yet someone saw into my heart past all my crap and loves me anyway.

As far as Jesse coming on the show for other reasons, I'm sure that may have been true at first but things change. And as far as the girlfriend goes, that is his business, not mine. I don't know any of the circumstances.

What I do know is that Jesse was destined to be an electrician all his life but instead pushed himself beyond his circumstances. And that takes GUTS and a determination that few enhabit. The guy has a tremendous passion for life and for exceling his wildest dreams. I can see why DeeDee would consider someone like this who pushed his way through and rose to the top.
    Jammie, I love love love your post. Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by loveinallangles;2998817;
    I would say I would not agree. Jesse opened a can of worms for all his personal life and work. If you do some searching I think I found the girl he has been playing with this whole time. You know why buy the milk with you can have the cow for free. I could not figure out who this so called girlfriend was until I took some suggestions and found two girls on zerogloves.com. The company is out of Iowa, so the girls were Nicole and Megan from Iowa look at their myspace pages and you will see the girl he was seeing.
    I hope the show will explain Jesses intentions to what he has been doing with this girlfriend on the side this whole time. So no I will not say he is bad until I know that he has reasons and they are good.

I looked up your information and nowhere does it even hint that these girls are attached to Jesse in any way other than work/snowboarding. I didn't get one iota of a hint that either of these girls are his girlfriend at all. As a matter of fact, on Meg's myspace she has a line about some guy named Jake.
    Cheers, Jammie

It is by doubting that we come to investigate, and by investigating that we recognize the truth. - Peter Abelard

Quote Originally Posted by Jammie;2998932;
    I looked up your information and nowhere does it even hint that these girls are attached to Jesse in any way other than work/snowboarding. I didn't get one iota of a hint that either of these girls are his girlfriend at all. As a matter of fact, on Meg's myspace she has a line about some guy named Jake.
    I looked up the information too and didn't find anything negative about Jesse.

Jesse might not be my type either and I can definitely say that I didn't like the rumors about him either... BUT they are only rumors!!! We don't know how much is true. They could be 100% true, not true at all or there could be some truth to them. For example I really liked what someone suggested upthread: That Jesse does get money for wearing certain stuff on the show, but that he's raising money that way for his charity. Yes, that could very well be!! It doesn't have to be that way, but it's an option. And if that's really the case, it could also be that he told DeAnna about it, like "DeAnna, there is something you should know just so you don't get a wrong impression when you hear it somewhere else. I have a sponsor for this show and I will get money for the time I stay. That money is not for me though, it is for a charity I have...". Again, I'm just speculating... but IF he is F1, he must be a pretty cool and nice guy. I can be completely wrong, but I do believe I got to know DeAnna at least well enough to trust her that she will not end up with a complete loser. The show hasn't even started yet and we are already bashing some of those guys to no end. I don't think that's fair (and yes, I admit I've been bashing at least a few as well)... we should give them a chance and I'm willing to keep an open mind even on Jesse... for DeDe's sake!!
    Live well, laugh often, love with all your heart and as though you've never been hurt before

Quote Originally Posted by Estella;2999095;
    Jesse might not be my type either and I can definitely say that I didn't like the rumors about him either... BUT they are only rumors!!! We don't know how much is true. They could be 100% true, not true at all or there could be some truth to them. For example I really liked what someone suggested upthread: That Jesse does get money for wearing certain stuff on the show, but that he's raising money that way for his charity. Yes, that could very well be!! It doesn't have to be that way, but it's an option. And if that's really the case, it could also be that he told DeAnna about it, like "DeAnna, there is something you should know just so you don't get a wrong impression when you hear it somewhere else. I have a sponsor for this show and I will get money for the time I stay. That money is not for me though, it is for a charity I have...". Again, I'm just speculating... but IF he is F1, he must be a pretty cool and nice guy. I can be completely wrong, but I do believe I got to know DeAnna at least well enough to trust her that she will not end up with a complete loser. The show hasn't even started yet and we are already bashing some of those guys to no end. I don't think that's fair (and yes, I admit I've been bashing at least a few as well)... we should give them a chance and I'm willing to keep an open mind even on Jesse... for DeDe's sake!!
    I hear ya, girl! I've heard all the 'stuff', too, but what I have learned about him from interviews and write-ups is that he is quite a dynamic guy. There's not one bit of pretention in him....VERY laid back, down to earth guy. Of course, these types usually exalt pheramones from a great range so if Dee did choose him, don't blame her, she probably couldn't resist....

Seriously, I can see why a girl would fall for him. I just hope his heart is in the right place and that he is ready. I think it'll be a situation where he has never met anyone like her and vice versa. It may work, we shall see.
    Cheers, Jammie

It is by doubting that we come to investigate, and by investigating that we recognize the truth. - Peter Abelard

I agree with all of y'all. I think it's good not to judge without proof and I've been guilty of it where Jesse is concerned. I hereby declare my intention to give every single one of these men the benefit of the doubt that they are there to hopefully find love and also to trust DeAnna's judgment that if she takes a man far, she has a ding dong dang good reason!!!
    Ain't Love Grand!

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Jammie;2998932;
    We must be looking at different Megans. The my space page I looked up has pictures of her and Jesse that are not just work stuff.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Jammie;2999227;
    I hear ya, girl! I've heard all the 'stuff', too, but what I have learned about him from interviews and write-ups is that he is quite a dynamic guy. There's not one bit of pretention in him....VERY laid back, down to earth guy. Of course, these types usually exalt pheramones from a great range so if Dee did choose him, don't blame her, she probably couldn't resist....

Seriously, I can see why a girl would fall for him. I just hope his heart is in the right place and that he is ready. I think it'll be a situation where he has never met anyone like her and vice versa. It may work, we shall see.
    Yes don't get me wrong I can see where a girl would fall for him. But it said he was still calling her while he was gone at the show. I guess to me he was in it for the money as well as making sure in the end he would have at least one girlfriend.

Quote Originally Posted by Kresge;2998534;
    Another excellent post, Jammie!

I've been hard on Jesse, so I'm going to ditto you on this post! He might not be my "type", but I admire him for the very qualities you mentioned above.
    I agree with Kresge...
    Jammie another excellent post..
    We sometimes are to quick to judge people on rumors...

Jesse talked to a reporter yesterday....

The Chronicle-Telegram - Lorain county's leading news source