Page 12 of 130 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617181920212262112 ... LastLast

Thread: Jesse **SPOILERS**

Re: Jesse **SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by 4mrbachfanaddit;2996582;
    Uh oh..... Water (Scorpio/Deanna) & Fire (Aries/Jesse) - NOT a good mix!!!! :nono
    HOROSCOPE ASTROLOGY FOR LOVERS:

SCORPIO WITH ARIES: Passion and power are likely to be big themes with this combination, and combustible Aries is a match for deep sultry Scorpio in energy, sexual magnetism, and imaginable gifts.

Both of you love a challenge and a bit of conflict in order to keep the fires of romance alive, and both of you can lose interest in a partner who is too accommodating or practically minded. You may have some good, heated arguments, as neither of you is afraid of confrontation. Both of you crave drama and good, old-fashioned theatrical scenes from time to time.

Be careful of playing too many power games with each other. Both of you are fiercely proud and independent, and neither of you will tolerate the other's efforts to control you. And it's pretty likely that both of you will try. The methods will be different-Aries is open and direct, while Scorpio is subtle and secretive-but you are really testing each others will.

Neither of you can respect a partner you can dominate. Make sure the battles don't become hurtful or destructive. Then you can keep the passion, excitement and creative stimulation alive indefinitely, even in a settled lifelong partnership.

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;2996921;
    Then he must have a twin - and the twin - Capeguy - has a whole family of different drummers - who march out of step as well LOL
    uuummmm a base drummer - a kettle drummer - and a cymbal
    OMG, Capegal. I never knew JinD even had a brother. So do you want to come over for Memorial Day? Got to get to know the relatives.

Quote Originally Posted by Kresge;2996930;
    Just because you've made money doesn't mean you don't need/want more.....

The information about him being on the show for exposure and money, combined with the words out of his own mouth about working a deal to get money when on TV or in major mags, sure indicates his motives for doing the show were not good.

Honestly, the money part of the rumor was the one thing that had me questioning it's reliability, but now that I read Jesse's own words, I no longer question that rumor ~ I believe it 100%.

Now, having said that, it is STILL possible that he really did fall in love with DeAnna.
    It really does go from bad to worse. We ALL know people go on this show to further their image, but to know that he also has sponsors that are going to write him a big paycheck with every extra week he's on the air? Sorry, I'll be honest, that makes me sick to my stomach. ESPECIALLY if Deanna has no idea.

I hope he'll straightforward about it - hey, maybe he'll even put logos on his suit jackets to get a little extra $$ - but something makes me think he won't make it clear that he'll get a payday at the end of this, unless he plans to donate it all back to his charity.

I agree with you, Kresge. That this one bit of the rumor has basically been confirmed gives the rumor more credibility than I ever thought it might have. Things, unfortunately add up a little better now.

And yes, I know I am being incredibly judgmental. I really hate doing that. There HAS to be something good about him if Deanna keeps him around that long, unfortunately, we're getting quite a bit of bad, and its hard to see the good from here and makes it hard for me to stay impartial..

Hopefully once we see him with Deanna, it will all make more sense.

Quote Originally Posted by DinD;2997355;
    OMG, Capegal. I never knew JinD even had a brother. So do you want to come over for Memorial Day? Got to get to know the relatives.

As long as ya'll are willing to share all the drums - variety is the spice of life
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

I wonder if Jesse's hometown date will be in Breckenridge or at his parents in Ohio?

Anyone know???

After hurting Jason's mother yesterday with all the talk about Jason's divorce (and I feel SO bad about it), I am going to give Jesse the benefit of the doubt. I do not know this young man and who am I to judge? I've made a slew of mistakes in my life yet someone saw into my heart past all my crap and loves me anyway.

As far as Jesse coming on the show for other reasons, I'm sure that may have been true at first but things change. And as far as the girlfriend goes, that is his business, not mine. I don't know any of the circumstances.

What I do know is that Jesse was destined to be an electrician all his life but instead pushed himself beyond his circumstances. And that takes GUTS and a determination that few enhabit. The guy has a tremendous passion for life and for exceling his wildest dreams. I can see why DeeDee would consider someone like this who pushed his way through and rose to the top.
    Cheers, Jammie

It is by doubting that we come to investigate, and by investigating that we recognize the truth. - Peter Abelard

Quote Originally Posted by Jammie;2998501;
    After hurting Jason's mother yesterday with all the talk about Jason's divorce (and I feel SO bad about it), I am going to give Jesse the benefit of the doubt. I do not know this young man and who am I to judge? I've made a slew of mistakes in my life yet someone saw into my heart past all my crap and loves me anyway.

As far as Jesse coming on the show for other reasons, I'm sure that may have been true at first but things change. And as far as the girlfriend goes, that is his business, not mine. I don't know any of the circumstances.

What I do know is that Jesse was destined to be an electrician all his life but instead pushed himself beyond his circumstances. And that takes GUTS and a determination that few enhabit. The guy has a tremendous passion for life and for exceling his wildest dreams. I can see why DeeDee would consider someone like this who pushed his way through and rose to the top.
    Another excellent post, Jammie!

I've been hard on Jesse, so I'm going to ditto you on this post! He might not be my "type", but I admire him for the very qualities you mentioned above.

Quote Originally Posted by Kresge;2998534;
    Another excellent post, Jammie!

I've been hard on Jesse, so I'm going to ditto you on this post! He might not be my "type", but I admire him for the very qualities you mentioned above.
    Me too, Kresge. Thanks Jammie for the great post.

JAMMIE - wonderful post - I hope others can see the good first as well - no matter who it is.
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by DinD;2998577;
    Me too, Kresge. Thanks Jammie for the great post.
    I would say I would not agree. Jesse opened a can of worms for all his personal life and work. If you do some searching I think I found the girl he has been playing with this whole time. You know why buy the milk with you can have the cow for free. I could not figure out who this so called girlfriend was until I took some suggestions and found two girls on zerogloves.com. The company is out of Iowa, so the girls were Nicole and Megan from Iowa look at their myspace pages and you will see the girl he was seeing.
    I hope the show will explain Jesses intentions to what he has been doing with this girlfriend on the side this whole time. So no I will not say he is bad until I know that he has reasons and they are good.