Page 11 of 130 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202161111 ... LastLast

Thread: Jesse **SPOILERS**

Re: Jesse **SPOILERS**

I am going to believe that she is looking for a more mature man. Remember Brad was in his 30's and she was willing to marry someone older.

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;2996583;
    I guess it is against all the rules to be a person who is an individual and marches to a different drummer than everyone else in the world - who are any of us to judge what another choses to do with their lives. Not all folks are created to be high finance money makers - or shirt and tie types. Give this guy a break - he is who he is - and seems to make no bones about it to anyone - actually seems to like himself just the way he is.

Just because he is differnt than some one elses thoughts on what a man should be - or look like - he has chosen to follow the path he is on - like it not - and seems to have gained some good success in the process of it as well.

Jeepers and geeeeeez - judgemental or what uugghhhh
    I don't think this is a case of marching to the beat of a different drummer. I think it is a case of someone who has all of these dots that have added up to something that some of us don't like. All of these threads are filled with our judgements. Some are good and some are not so good.

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;2996567;
    Jesse's birthday is April 3 82'....so i guess he celebrated while filming the show....
    Now you have gone and done it. My first reason to love him. We share birthdays. I guess I have to root for him now. Someone help me, please!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by DinD;2996773;
    I agree. If you have a relationship you don't do the show. And if you are doing it for the money - wow - I think that stinks even more. Dee needed guys there for the right reasons and I don't think $10,000 is the right reason.
    OO I absolutely agree with this - or for the exposure either - and allegedly those were the reasons given - exposure for hollywood - gotta change his career cuz of the beating on his bod - all wrong reasons to be there. But he must have SOME charming and redeeming qualities - or else he would not be there either. Maybe he is the 'safety' guy - goes to F2 cuz not all that interested in him - or he into her - and easier to let down at the F1 choice. Do you think we will ever really find out the reasons?!? Think not LOL

But - he still marches to the beat of a completely different drummer IMHO - not a bad thing at all.
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by DinD;2996773;
    I agree. If you have a relationship you don't do the show. And if you are doing it for the money - wow - I think that stinks even more. Dee needed guys there for the right reasons and I don't think $10,000 is the right reason.
    I don't know why Jesse would be there for the money. The guy owns several businesses, several houses...he is VERY successful. This could be a rumor that isn't true because the guy isn't hurting AT ALL.
    Last edited by dagwood; 05-14-2008 at 08:09 PM.
    Cheers, Jammie

It is by doubting that we come to investigate, and by investigating that we recognize the truth. - Peter Abelard

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;2996820;
    OO I absolutely agree with this - or for the exposure either - and allegedly those were the reasons given - exposure for hollywood - gotta change his career cuz of the beating on his bod - all wrong reasons to be there. But he must have SOME charming and redeeming qualities - or else he would not be there either. Maybe he is the 'safety' guy - goes to F2 cuz not all that interested in him - or he into her - and easier to let down at the F1 choice. Do you think we will ever really find out the reasons?!? Think not LOL

But - he still marches to the beat of a completely different drummer IMHO - not a bad thing at all.
    No I don't think we'll know the reasons. I just hope D doesn't choose him as F1 and then find out why he was there. I hope you are right about the "safety" guy -- I like the thought of that. And no, marching to the beat of a different drummer is not a bad thing. Some might say I'm married to the drum major of that band. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by DinD;2996907;
    No I don't think we'll know the reasons. I just hope D doesn't choose him as F1 and then find out why he was there. I hope you are right about the "safety" guy -- I like the thought of that. And no, marching to the beat of a different drummer is not a bad thing. Some might say I'm married to the drum major of that band. LOL

Then he must have a twin - and the twin - Capeguy - has a whole family of different drummers - who march out of step as well LOL
    uuummmm a base drummer - a kettle drummer - and a cymbal
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by hotlanta babe;2996719;
    About the break-up rumor via text during the show,
    ARE THE BACHELORS ALLOWED TO HAVE CELL PHONES DURING FILMING???
    It wouldn't be that hard on a family visit to accomplish something, but my reference was with respect to the abc handler... I think he was probably given the cell phone deliberately to clean up his baggage before going into F2. Sorry that was put so crudely. If abc suddenly found out that he had this small glitch of a girlfriend back in CO, then I would think they would make him break up or leave. He was probably given the cell phone for texting in lieu of actually having a long conversation on the phone with her. But I suppose an email would work - they probably wanted him to be as brief as possible and fast.

Just because you've made money doesn't mean you don't need/want more.....

The information about him being on the show for exposure and money, combined with the words out of his own mouth about working a deal to get money when on TV or in major mags, sure indicates his motives for doing the show were not good.

Honestly, the money part of the rumor was the one thing that had me questioning it's reliability, but now that I read Jesse's own words, I no longer question that rumor ~ I believe it 100%.

Now, having said that, it is STILL possible that he really did fall in love with DeAnna.
    Last edited by dagwood; 05-14-2008 at 08:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jammie;2996888;
    I don't know why Jesse would be there for the money. The guy owns several businesses, several houses...he is VERY successful. This could be a rumor that isn't true because the guy isn't hurting AT ALL.
    If he had a girl friend he wasn't doing it for love.