Page 1 of 272 123456789101151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Jeremy **SPOILERS**

FORT Fogey

Jeremy **SPOILERS**

Currently resides in: Dallas, TX

FORT Fogey

Re: Jeremy **SPOILERS**

If anyone has a myspace or facebook maybe they could post it in here.

FORT Fogey

You know you're in trouble when you like more than one. I don't get attached but I certainly enjoy the view

FORT Fogey

Now that our men have their own threads I thought I'd bring over the posts by flybylove that are about Jeremy.

Quote Originally Posted by flybylove;2970370;
    If he is one of Deanna's guys I am really excited to watch. I won't give away his details but since there are multiple people from his profession on the show I will say he is an attorney. He is very attractive, and really is one of the sweetest guys I have ever met. It doesn't hurt that he has probably the best body I have seen on a guy who is not a pro athlete. He is very sweet, super social, and a complete gentleman. He would no doubt be a great match for her if she is the way you guys say she is. I have known him since college and watched him get hurt a few times by some girls so I hope she appreciates him. He was in my wedding a couple years ago and I recall being so surprised that he didn't bring a date because he is such a catch but I really think he is holding out for "the one." Maybe its Deanna. I'll keep my fingers crossed!!
    Quote Originally Posted by flybylove;2970370;
    I will confirm as soon as I can. I can also add that he is kind of a quiet compassionate type. He is the one who pretty much always looks out for everyone when we go out which is really nice to have someone like him watching out for you. He is also that guy that you can count on no matter what. Can sometimes be his downfall, but he really cares about his friends and family. Very genuine person. Good sense of humor too!
    Quote Originally Posted by flybylove;2971037;
    He is about 6'1", thin but muscular build, short black hair, brown eyes, pretty dark tan (he is part native american). He turned 30 around christmas time but we didn't get to see him because he was studying for the bar exam (which he passed, way to go!). He is extremely handsome (smokin would not do him justice, although most importantly he is very humble and doesn't think he is great looking). Funny because anytime anyone compliments him on his looks he gets really embarrassed and shy. He really is a great guy. I am looking forward to seeing him with DeAnna. They will make a beautiful couple. Same look. Both extremely good looking. Their kids would be beautiful!!

Also, he has been walked all over by a couple of girls so ladies, kid gloves, be nice. This was a huge step for him to take. It is like pulling teeth to get him to go out sometimes so going on nat'l tv to pursue a girl is wayyyyy outside his comfort zone. He will do great though. He is a brilliant guy. I still give him massive credit for taking (let alone passing) the bar exam when his grandfather died during the middle of it. He really is a strong man, and I have a lot of respect for him and what he has been through in his life. That's all I am saying until I speak to him. Goodnight.
    Quote Originally Posted by flybylove;2971069;
    I am excited too because if she did pick him, there will be a wedding. He is one of those guys who is so fun to get to know that the better you know him the more you love him, but he is just that guy that is so hard to pin down. He really is holding out for the one. But he has said for a long time that once he finds "the one" he will put everything he has into the relationship and I know he means it. It will be beautiful to watch. I am so excited.
    Quote Originally Posted by flybylove;2971084;
    I hope so too. I will try to find out but this guy can be a tough read emotionally. He has mastered the art of not burdening others with his emotions and feelings. We had several friends who were retaking the bar exam with him and he didn't tell anyone his grandfather has passed. We found out the night other night when someone asked him how his gf was doing at dinner. We were all shocked. He is quite a guy.
    Quote Originally Posted by flybylove;2971561;
    He took the February bar, but he started working right after graduation last May. Not sure why he didn't take the July bar but I think it had something to do with his work schedule. It was good timing to do the show after taking the exam because he would have just been a nervous wreck anyway. I know him pretty well and I'm sure he way overprepared for the exam. He is pretty tough on himself. I can't say which firm he works for but he chose a really good one.
    Quote Originally Posted by flybylove;2973711;
    Back from dinner. My guy was so much fun tonight. He was cracking us up all night. This show has definitely opened him up quite a bit. The same guy, just a little more relaxed. He seems to be in a really good place right now. He asked that I not give any details out about him (I may have mentioned I ran across some comments on the show on the internet). I don't think he knows that this website exists. He is sometimes kind of naive to these things as was I until I googled and found it. He is super concerned about the confidentiality, I guess being an attorney makes him a little more cautious. Nevertheless, he seems really excited about the show and I mentioned that the bios are being released tomorrow and he just smiled. He is so mysterious sometimes, tough to read. I just love him though, he is such a romantic. I wish I could just tell you stories about things he has done that were just so sweet. Really knows how to treat a girl. I make my husband take notes...haha.
    Quote Originally Posted by flybylove;2973986;
    The more you get to know this guy the more you will understand the way his mind works. I really shouldn't say what I am about to say about Mr. N.A. but my husband and I have had a few glasses of wine and now I have him involved...so ladies say hi to my husband (and don't mention my earlier comment...) and he is really pulling for his friend too. Mr. N.A. has a very unique character. I hope they edit him well because he really has so much to offer. Aside from what I have said above, he is such a strong person. He is so optimistic, almost to a fault. He will focus on the best possible outcome, even for someone else, so much so that he will sometimes refuse to see the negative in something or someone. He makes you want to be a better person. I am really pulling for him for a few reasons but one big one is that he is always there for us. My husband and I had a rough patch not too long ago and Mr. N.A. did so much for us to help us get through it and get back on the right track. He is a great friend and never allowed me to focus on the bad stuff. He always reminded me of the many things that I love about my husband and how great things were going to be again between us. We worked through it and he got my husband to straighten his head up a little, and me too. And now we are more in love than ever.

Mr. N.A. is probably worried about the edit, but he will approach it like he does everything else in life, thinking positively and refusing to focus on the bad. I think that the people who do the show, if they took the time to get to know him and really watch him, they will love him too and want to make him come across positively. But don't worry, I will be keeping an eye and anything that looks out of place or character I wil be quick to comment on. He means too much to a lot of us to let someone try to ruin his nature on the show without support for the real him.

My husband just took my wine glass from me...Probably a good idea.
    Quote Originally Posted by flybylove;2975807;
    He does. So I failed to mention everything that you guys are saying, but I am sure he will look on here at some point especially now that he knows I am posting. Besides, you guys will get to see what I am talking about as soon as he speaks. You can just tell that when he speaks it is from the heart. Not one of those guys can say something that he doesn't mean. He just wouldn't say anything at all if that were the case. I imagine he had a hard time with some of this because it seems like they really rush people to fall in love and he is just not someone who rushes into something like that. However, he really is a hopeless romantic, and if he feels that chemistry from the start, and she gives him a sign that she is interested, I may lose my boy to this little Greek girl from the start (and will be so excited for him).
    Quote Originally Posted by flybylove;2977480;
    Yes, Jeremy has an older brother who is 32 I believe and a younger he is 27 I think. Both are married and I believe his younger is expecting and his older has two kids.
    Quote Originally Posted by flybylove;2978524;
    He is. I hope that they edit him to show how balanced he is. Pretty much all of his closest friends are married (with a few exceptions of course) and I can say that the wives club in the group all love him to death. He is a great mix of all of our husband's personalities, charming, funny, very friendly, outgoing but quiet, very respectful, I guess just a true sothern gentleman. But really the best part about him is that he is genuinly concerned about us and other people. When one of us needs a shoulder, he is always there. And he is very papa-bearish if that makes any sense. He has been through it all pretty much, at a very young age so he is the one who will walk with any of through rough times. Just a guy that when you meet him and really get to know him, you know that you are stronger just having him in your corner.
    Quote Originally Posted by flybylove;2978640;
    I could be wrong but I believe his birthday is 12/29. I know this past one was on a Saturday so looking at my calendar that lines up right.

Lynn, that's awesome . Thank you .
    "I didn't want to do anything fancy today! I just wanted to go shopping, come home, cook dinner and hang out with my man" Jillian

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn7;2980844;
    Yeah, except I don't know how long it will last. There were 13 posts here when I started and they've disappeared??? I don't know why?

These are marked as spoiler threads.
    Multiple 'he's so hot' posts are not spoilers.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Lynn, thank you for bringing over all of flybylove's posts about Jeremy so that we have them all in one place!! You are aways so on the ball!!
    "Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body." ~ Elizabeth Stone

I like the looks of this one, wouldn't be surprised if he goes far. And from what flybylove says, appears to be a sweetie too (thanks for the info!)-- would be a good catch for DeAnna, I think, and they'd be so cute together. Hey, if I weren't happily married, maybe I'd give her a run for her money on this one, myself.

Quote Originally Posted by soccermama;2981292;
    Lynn, thank you for bringing over all of flybylove's posts about Jeremy so that we have them all in one place!! You are aways so on the ball!!
    ITA! What a great idea!
    It is not flesh and blood but the heart which makes us fathers and sons- Johann Schiller ~and daughters.

Quote Originally Posted by mommadeb;2981932;
    Local boy#3. Gotta love Dallas
    yep, love living here! As you can tell, we have a lot of hotties around this town...

Not only Jeremy is good looking but sounds like he's sweet too and romantic! What more could you ask for?