Page 9 of 272 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181959109 ... LastLast

Thread: Jeremy **SPOILERS**

Re: Jeremy **SPOILERS**

He looks so handsome and hoping for the best but if things dont work out would love to see him chose a mate on the bachelor.

WHEW - he comes across as pretty intense too
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

There are Cameras?!? Arielflies's Avatar

I truly, truly hope I don't have to see him on my screen being The Bachelor who has to manipulate and string along women for the sake of the show. I hope he has more integrity than that and my wish is that he has a successful law career. Good Luck with your life, Jeremy!
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

FORT Fan

If he were the Bachelor, I'd throw my hat into the ring.... this should be a good season!

From what we have seen so far of Jeremy - he appears to be pretty intense.

His career goals - and situation - may not be in parallel with being the bachelor in the future
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

FORT Fan

I feel it coming on...I am not going to understand why this guy isn't F1 and I haven't even heard him utter a word!

FORT Regular

I really hope they dont edit him like he is so intense. I haven't seen the preview yet (late night at work, but its on the DVR waiting for me). He is so much more free spirited than that, but I guess it would fit the cliché of an attorney. Come on mike, break the mold and show his fun side please!!!! The suspense is killing me...just a few more days ladies.

Quote Originally Posted by flybylove;2992284;
    I really hope they dont edit him like he is so intense. I haven't seen the preview yet (late night at work, but its on the DVR waiting for me). He is so much more free spirited than that, but I guess it would fit the cliché of an attorney. Come on mike, break the mold and show his fun side please!!!! The suspense is killing me...just a few more days ladies.

Well - during the meet/greet - the SC does have his R eye somewhat glistening LOL - and no smile at that point - but that little gleam in his eye - welll..................... uuummmmmmmmmmmm
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

I really really hope Fleiss doesn't give him Russ' creepy/intense edit....for all accounts, Russ actually isn't anything like he was portrayed on Trista's season...so here's hoping Fleiss doesn't pull one over on Jeremy.
    Forever a Word Nerd

FORT Observer

Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeGal007;2992361;
    I really really hope Fleiss doesn't give him Russ' creepy/intense edit....for all accounts, Russ actually isn't anything like he was portrayed on Trista's season...so here's hoping Fleiss doesn't pull one over on Jeremy.
    If Jeremy isn't F1, I would hope that Fleiss wouldn't be stupid enough to burn a bridge by giving him a bad edit. Assuming that Jeremy's screen personality matches what we've been told about him and combining that with his looks and stable career, if he were the next Bachelor the women would be lining up in droves and the carry-over audience from the Bachelorette would be huge. It wouldn't be very smart of Fleiss to give up that possibility just to create a little drama.