Page 6 of 272 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151656106 ... LastLast

Thread: Jeremy **SPOILERS**

FORT Fogey

Re: Jeremy **SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by flybylove;2986454;
    Hey ladies...Sorry so MIA. I missed you guys though. Went out of town this weekend and just getting home. Needed some quality time with my man after all this bachette talk, haha. Still have my keyboard. I wanted to log in and give an update on Jeremy. I believe he is in Austin this weekend. I know that he has his attorney swearing in thing there on Monday I believe. He has actually been trying to lay low. And to address the bachelor rumor, I can say that he never said that. I was with him when several people came up to him and tried very hard to get any info out of him. He was vigilant, and refused to give any. Then one said that if he didn't win then he should be the next bachelor. He just laughed and said that they will just have to watch and see. One of them took that to mean that he WAS asked (which was just what she wanted to believe). Silly girl, although, if DeAnna didn't pick him then I agree, he should be the next bach.
    Okay, ladies. I think we can all agree that she does *still* have a life

It's good to see you back. How exciting for him to be getting sworn in. I bet you are all very proud of him.

He is an obvious fan favorite right now, and if by some oddity Dee did not feel he is her "Mr Right" then I think we will see him again (speculation, no fact involved) just because we are all so "in" to him. That has a lot to do with it, ABC wants us to love the Bachelor or B'ette and I am sure they would give him consideration. In a million years, I would never presume that he would turn out to be a Blob, and I don't even know Jeremy but pretty sure he is not the Blob type.

Hey ladies...Sorry so MIA. I missed you guys though. Went out of town this weekend and just getting home. Needed some quality time with my man after all this bachette talk, haha. Still have my keyboard. I wanted to log in and give an update on Jeremy. I believe he is in Austin this weekend. I know that he has his attorney swearing in thing there on Monday I believe. He has actually been trying to lay low. And to address the bachelor rumor, I can say that he never said that. I was with him when several people came up to him and tried very hard to get any info out of him. He was vigilant, and refused to give any. Then one said that if he didn't win then he should be the next bachelor. He just laughed and said that they will just have to watch and see. One of them took that to mean that he WAS asked (which was just what she wanted to believe). Silly girl, although, if DeAnna didn't pick him then I agree, he should be the next bach.
    Thanks for the update flybylove! I think we all agree that Jeremy should be the next Bachelor if De didn't pick him! I already askeed where I sign up!
    Forever a Word Nerd

Nice to see you back again. From what I remember hearing, Fleiss has been in the market for an attorney. Maybe he found him.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by longhornalum;2986846;
    Nice to see you back again. From what I remember hearing, Fleiss has been in the market for an attorney. Maybe he found him.
    Ooohhh, I forgot about that. Good one.

Quote Originally Posted by longhornalum;2986846;
    I remember this as wel longhornalum. IMO Jeremy would probably fit the bill.

Fleiss uses the edit as a sword to hold over the contestant's head.
    The sword has two edges. The contestant's have sometimes blogged after the show is over. They are not powerless. I would imagine those that have more reason to be angry also have more reason to blog.

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn7;2982234;
    Bringing two more photos over:

Jeremy, his older brother and younger brother at a football game:

Jeremy, his older brother and younger brother at a wedding? or other special occasion:
    In the first photo you can see a ring on Jeremy's middle finger, right hand, which is the same as Graham's on his thread - since it's been a LONG time since I've been around men this age, is there a significance to that, or is it purely coincidence?

Time to Come Back, Boys Arielflies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by pikaki;2987735;
    In the first photo you can see a ring on Jeremy's middle finger, right hand, which is the same as Graham's on his thread - since it's been a LONG time since I've been around men this age, is there a significance to that, or is it purely coincidence?
    Yes, I would appreciate the answer also as they both look like mens' wedding rings. Very strange - I guess - unless there is a simple generational explanation type thingy.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by pikaki;2987735;
    If the pictures are before the show......means nothing.

If the pics are post taping.......maybe De hasn't made up her mind yet.