Page 54 of 272 FirstFirst ... 4444546474849505152535455565758596061626364104154 ... LastLast

Thread: Jeremy **SPOILERS**

Re: Jeremy **SPOILERS**

I loved Jeremy . I loved his one on one with De. He is such a sensitive and mature guy. I love that he is shy too .Of course, I shoudn't forget that he is extremely handsome . He told her that he was there especially for her . I think that he is already smitten.
    "I didn't want to do anything fancy today! I just wanted to go shopping, come home, cook dinner and hang out with my man" Jillian

Notice how she was moving in on him several times kissing him first. You could tell she wanted him to kiss her!

If it's even possible, I love him even more now. I loved watching him with D tonight. That kiss was hot, wasn't it? I don't think he looked bad at all tonight in terms of editing. I Think it made Ryan and Ron look worse then Jeremy, they were obviously just jealous

Quote Originally Posted by zen4;3024076;
    I loved Jeremy . I loved his one on one with De. He is such a sensitive and mature guy. I love that he is shy too .Of course, I shoudn't forget that he is extremely handsome . He told her that he was there especially for her . I think that he is already smitten.
    Ditto! I'm really enjoying this season so far. I think it is going to get better each week. The guys are letting their jealousy show and this could be better than any cat fight we've seen on the bachelor to date.

Good night my tv boyfriend, hope you will do the bachelor because we know you dont win.

Quote Originally Posted by bugsme3;3024207;
    Good night my tv boyfriend, hope you will do the bachelor because we know you dont win.
    You are so funny.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by _spaceoddity_;3024045;
    Jeremy is some sort of homerun hitting robot...if he could just break down that personality barrier he would be perfect. But something is really blocking him...or maybe it really is just shyness.
    Did he say when he lost his parents? Poor guy...something like that can be so traumatic that it changes a personality; takes all the life out of it, leaving an empty shell...
    Yes, he lost his mother and then about a year and a half later his father died. I don't know for sure but I think his parents died around six years ago. Maybe his friend can confirm. His grandfather died while he was writing his final law exams. I definitely felt like I needed a tissue after he told DeAnna about the loss of his parents.

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn7;3024299;
    Yes, he lost his mother and then about a year and a half later his father died. I don't know for sure but I think his parents died around six years ago. Maybe his friend can confirm. His grandfather died while he was writing his final law exams. I definitely felt like I needed a tissue after he told DeAnna about the loss of his parents.
    Yes Lynn. He was teary and emotional. He is definitely our quiet charm ! I just loved him tonight .
    "I didn't want to do anything fancy today! I just wanted to go shopping, come home, cook dinner and hang out with my man" Jillian

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by zen4;3024329;
    Yes Lynn. He was teary and emotional. He is definitely our quiet charm ! I just loved him tonight .
    I loved my future boyfriend tonight

It was interesting to see that, of all of the bachelors, the he and, maybe even Graham, were somewhat highlighted tonight. What a nice change from the one dimensional edits that we normally get. Or, we get a glimpse of someone but not much more. Little substance. There were a number of moments tonight where we got to see many different sides to Jeremy specifically. I'm hoping that Fleiss keeps that up with all of the main players this season. It really adds more depth to the character of these guys but it certainly improves the viewing pleasure.

Oh, and Fleiss, please just do Bachelorette shows. Your viewing audience is such a high percentage of female viewers and, while we are all excited to see if DeAnna does find love, you also have us all in a tizzy over these men.

ETA: sometimes the show is up on youtube before it goes on ABC. Search out Bachelorette 4 episode 2...or something like that.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn7;3024369;
    I loved my future boyfriend tonight

Oh, and Fleiss, please just do Bachelorette shows. Your viewing audience is such a high percentage of female viewers and, while we are all excited to see if DeAnna does find love, you also have us all in a tizzy over these men.
    I like this idea. But I might add though, just one more Bachelor -- with Jeremy of course!

Which brings me to this question, I heard that Jeremy also wants to be an actor. Is this true? Geez, I might have to fly to LA and stalk him then. Heeeee.