Page 52 of 272 FirstFirst ... 2424344454647484950515253545556575859606162102152 ... LastLast

Thread: Jeremy **SPOILERS**

FORT Regular

Re: Jeremy **SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3022115;
    I rewatched the previews from last week for this week - and boy - Jeremy seems to get some heat from the guys - from Ron - and from Ryan as well - so sounds like he is gonna into defense mode - except in the Ron conversation - they both have cowboy hats on - he does nod his head up and down in response to what Ron is saying to him. Jeremy just seems to be so intense and serious most of the time.
    The nod from Jeremy seems more like a pacifying gesture like maybe he is trying to move the conversation along rather than argue. I can see some annoyance in his face so he was probably annoyed with Ron and Ryan for some reason. Ron seems so intense and like the big brother type. Jeremy is a very complicated guy and Ron strikes me as judgmental maybe like his life experience should count more than others but I dont think he realizes Jeremy is light years ahead in life experience having dealth with so much tragedy and remaining focused on his goals. Should be interesting to watch them interact.

flyby, would you describe Jeremy as "intense" as well? I'm thinking he may get that edit too.

Quote Originally Posted by flybylove;3022731;
    The nod from Jeremy seems more like a pacifying gesture like maybe he is trying to move the conversation along rather than argue. I can see some annoyance in his face so he was probably annoyed with Ron and Ryan for some reason. Ron seems so intense and like the big brother type. Jeremy is a very complicated guy and Ron strikes me as judgmental maybe like his life experience should count more than others but I dont think he realizes Jeremy is light years ahead in life experience having dealth with so much tragedy and remaining focused on his goals. Should be interesting to watch them interact.

Hey Flyby!

I don't think Jeremy is getting the heat in those scenes, I think it was just edited to look that way. I believe the one scene was about Twilley, not sure on the scene where Ryan is cussing, and Jeremy nodding in agreement with Ron could easily have been him agreeing with that comment about one of the others in the group........Fleiss just showed us Jeremy, so what we would think it was about him. We'll have to see how it plays out.

At some point, I think there will be jealousy where Jeremy is concerned though. Dee is holding his hand already going to the ballpark, and he gets to stay in the villa 2 weeks in a row, so testosterone is bound to flow over that!

Speaking of roses, I can't wait to see that sceen play out on the jumbotran tonight.......the guys are going to be green with envy, and my heart will be melting.

Quote Originally Posted by rizzo0904;3022725;
    I posted this on the thoughts thread as well. I know one of his ex girlfriends thru a non-reality tv message board. She says his is kind of full of himself and knows he is good looking. He is a player but can be charming if he wants to be. Will be interesting to see how he is edited.
    We have several friends of Jeremy and a cousin on board, who I'm sure will be happy to refute these comments.

From all accounts of those who know him well, he is an exceptional young man!

Quote Originally Posted by Kresge;3022745;
    Hey Flyby!

I don't think Jeremy is getting the heat in those scenes, I think it was just edited to look that way. I believe the one scene was about Twilley, not sure on the scene where Ryan is cussing, and Jeremy nodding in agreement with Ron could easily have been him agreeing with that comment about one of the others in the group........Fleiss just showed us Jeremy, so what we would think it was about him. We'll have to see how it plays out.

At some point, I think there will be jealousy where Jeremy is concerned though. Dee is holding his hand already going to the ballpark, and he gets to stay in the villa 2 weeks in a row, so testosterone is bound to flow over that!

Speaking of roses, I can't wait to see that sceen play out on the jumbotran tonight.......the guys are going to be green with envy, and my heart will be melting.
    I also love when Jeremy says:Brad lost my gain.

FORT Fan

It appears that Jeremy will get some good screen time tonight. Hope he shines and doesn't appear too intense.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by bamabrain;3022738;
    flyby, would you describe Jeremy as "intense" as well? I'm thinking he may get that edit too.
    It is important to note that he is very intellectual but remains charming and witty with a good sarcastic sense of humor. He is an attorney and it suits his personality. He is laid back for an attorney but more intense than an average guy. His training made him more focused over the years but it was good for him bc it took his mind off the sad stuff. It goes with the territory to be a little more focused and serious in his profession, I mean who wants to hire an attorney who is immature and acts like he could care less what people think. I see him being very cautious. It is my understanding that his job and perhaps career is on the line so I dont see him letting his Jessie side come out very much if at all.

Quote Originally Posted by flybylove;3022782;
    It is important to note that he is very intellectual but remains charming and witty with a good sarcastic sense of humor. He is an attorney and it suits his personality. He is laid back for an attorney but more intense than an average guy. His training made him more focused over the years but it was good for him bc it took his mind off the sad stuff. It goes with the territory to be a little more focused and serious in his profession, I mean who wants to hire an attorney who is immature and acts like he could care less what people think. I see him being very cautious. It is my understanding that his job and perhaps career is on the line so I dont see him letting his Jessie side come out very much if at all.

Then that may be his down-fall - too serious - too intense - not laid back enough - doesn't make D laugh enough.
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3022789;
    Then that may be his down-fall - too serious - too intense - not laid back enough - doesn't make D laugh enough.
    That may be how he gets edited, but, via family and friends, we have heard that there is another side to Jeremy as well.

He appears to be the perfect blend of serious/intense when appropriate and funloving/carefree when appropriate.

Quote Originally Posted by Kresge;3022805;
    That may be how he gets edited, but, via family and friends, we have heard that there is another side to Jeremy as well.

He appears to be the perfect blend of serious/intense when appropriate and funloving/carefree when appropriate.

I understand that - but........ what the general public is going to see - and judge him on - will be how he is edited - and if he comes across as serious/intense - that is what they will think he really is.
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON