Page 5 of 272 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141555105 ... LastLast

Thread: Jeremy **SPOILERS**

Re: Jeremy **SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;2983970;
    Thanks, cupcakes.

Jeremy at F4, possibly F3 with the return from the Bahamas on May 2. (Seen at dinner evening of May 3.)

The abc deleted post is intriguing in that if the network liked him, they would be talking to him right after his rejection to keep his head in the game.

It will be interesting to watch his edit while thinking of him as F3.

The kissing cap curse in a first commercial has held if this is true.
    Arielflies, are you saying Jeremy can't be F1 because you think the FRC occured after he returned home?

djp

Has anyone heard any thing more from flybylove? I keep watching for new posts from her about jeremy to see if she got more tid bits from him about his time with dd. I am so anxious to hear what they all sound like and to see what mannerism might give everyone hints.

Quote Originally Posted by djp;2984441;
    Has anyone heard any thing more from flybylove? I keep watching for new posts from her about jeremy to see if she got more tid bits from him about his time with dd. I am so anxious to hear what they all sound like and to see what mannerism might give everyone hints.
    Good question...I was wondering where she went myself... I hope she's ok.

Quote Originally Posted by azadee13;2983962;
    HI This is my first time posting but I have been a lurker for a while.
    Welcome to the FORT Azadee!

Quote Originally Posted by zen4;2984456;
    ... but we still have DeDe to root for so to speak. Let it be the best season ever
    I agree! I almost always end up rooting for one of the bachlorettes (and in this case bachelors), but I am totally, mainly rooting for DeeDee and will love whoever she feels is right for her.

Chemistry is so mysterious...you almost never can account for it.

I just want DeeDee to get her happy ending!
    Ain't Love Grand!

Quote Originally Posted by djp;2984441;
    flybylove was probably placed in sequester! Either that or Jeremy really did come and take away her keyboard as he said he would....

djp

well if jeremy took her keyboard that still leaves her mouse. oh well maybe she is just busy and will come backen she have any information for us. sure would hate to see her up and leave after giving us such great info on jeremy. he's my fav and hoping he does well.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by sewwhat;2986052;
    someone tell her to use her cell phone!
    I think it's possible that Jeremy may have been contacted by ABC about all of the information about him on the board. Flybylove may be respecting his wishes not to post anymore and that might be why she's not around lately. Either that, or she's just not as obsessed with the board as we are and she actually still has a life

We all know how Fleiss hates to be 'one upped.' Anybody remember Brad? We found him before he was even announced as being the next bachelor and, bingo, all of a sudden, the media release was up on ABC later that day

AHA -proof again that TPTB actually pay attention to this board ROFL

And now I bet the guys know about this board as well - uuummmm oops
    Last edited by Capegal; 05-11-2008 at 05:14 PM.
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

So do you think this tends to mean that flybylove was giving us accurate information?

FORT Regular

Hey ladies...Sorry so MIA. I missed you guys though. Went out of town this weekend and just getting home. Needed some quality time with my man after all this bachette talk, haha. Still have my keyboard. I wanted to log in and give an update on Jeremy. I believe he is in Austin this weekend. I know that he has his attorney swearing in thing there on Monday I believe. He has actually been trying to lay low. And to address the bachelor rumor, I can say that he never said that. I was with him when several people came up to him and tried very hard to get any info out of him. He was vigilant, and refused to give any. Then one said that if he didn't win then he should be the next bachelor. He just laughed and said that they will just have to watch and see. One of them took that to mean that he WAS asked (which was just what she wanted to believe). Silly girl, although, if DeAnna didn't pick him then I agree, he should be the next bach.

Welcome back . We were starting to worry about you !

Quick question though (Please you don't have to answer and sorry if I put you on the spot, but I have to ask .
    What did you mean by:

Quote Originally Posted by flybylove;2974995;
    Ladies, I hate to be the bearer of bad news...
    Again no pressure
    "I didn't want to do anything fancy today! I just wanted to go shopping, come home, cook dinner and hang out with my man" Jillian