Page 13 of 272 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415161718192021222363113 ... LastLast

Thread: Jeremy **SPOILERS**

Re: Jeremy **SPOILERS**

Isn't there any way Jeremy could still be the F1 or F2? Couldn't we be wrong about the exact, definite dates of when the F3 was sent home?

Quote Originally Posted by Cailg;2995999;
    Isn't there any way Jeremy could still be the F1 or F2? Couldn't we be wrong about the exact, definite dates of when the F3 was sent home?
    I know, that is what I want, too. Someone has revamped the shooting schedule so our guy is out of the running. Why don't we find a shooting schedule that fits with Jeremy being F1.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by flybylove;2995480;
    What does that mean? When a guy does that, does it have some significant meaning?
    There are so many different kisses that mean different things. Basically, a hands on the face kiss is a far more intimate kiss than, say, hands on shoulders/upper arms kissing (keeping distance). A bear hug type of kiss is a more aggressive kind of kiss but even that depends on the situation. It's even more intimate if the hands are on the face and the eyes are open which reads as sexaully free/open/expressive...want to know your soul...I want you in the worst way

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by macbajan;2995777;
    Didn't Bad like to do that too? Wasn't that his style? Notice the deliberate typo!
    Yes, Brad did that and I believe DeAnna did it back then too...both had their eyes open during at least one kiss that I can remember.

Quote Originally Posted by DinD;2996027;
    I know, that is what I want, too. Someone has revamped the shooting schedule so our guy is out of the running. Why don't we find a shooting schedule that fits with Jeremy being F1.
    But maybe the studio is sending out misinformation on the dates?

Well, if he's not the F1 then I hope he's the next Bachelor! He's smokin' hot. Maybe the dates are off just a tad, one hopes.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by ASassyKat;2996278;
    Well, if he's not the F1 then I hope he's the next Bachelor! He's smokin' hot. Maybe the dates are off just a tad, one hopes.
    Maybe we can just look at his pictures........

Quote Originally Posted by ASassyKat;2996278;
    I am with you on this. We haven't see the first show yet, but my gut still says Jeremy is the one. Looks wise, they seem so compatible, and from what flybylove says, he is a great guy. DeAnna deserves the total package and nothing less.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by DinD;2996027;
    I'm the one who updated the schedule based on what newnangirl said.

I wish Jeremy were the one, and I'm still secretly hoping that her dates were off b/c it was a bit of a stretch to make it all fit into that time line (3/31 to 5/8).

Quote Originally Posted by NoLongerALurker;2996667;
    I'm the one who updated the schedule based on what newnangirl said.

I wish Jeremy were the one, and I'm still secretly hoping that her dates were off b/c it was a bit of a stretch to make it all fit into that time line (3/31 to 5/8).
    (long, deep sigh) me toooooo...........