Page 12 of 272 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617181920212262112 ... LastLast

Thread: Jeremy **SPOILERS**

Time to Come Back, Boys Arielflies's Avatar

Re: Jeremy **SPOILERS**

Yup, Jeremy-ites - looks like we will have to prepare ourselves for his F3 exit and enjoy him while we can.

The first uh-oh was the statement attributed to him in the first night press release:

Jeremy is convinced before ever laying eyes on DeAnna that they are meant to be together.

The second uh-oh was his many appearances in the first commercial and preview.

The third uh-oh was his return date confirmed by flybylove as 5-3. The updated schedule has the GA HT dates
    happening on 5-4 and 5-5 with the LC/FRC back in The Bahamas on 5-7.

And finally, once again we have someone who is perfect on paper as to what s/he said s/he was looking for...and that person is gone at F3.

We'll enjoy him while we can.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;2994526;
    Yup, Jeremy-ites - looks like we will have to prepare ourselves for his F3 exit and enjoy him while we can.

The first uh-oh was the statement attributed to him in the first night press release:

Jeremy is convinced before ever laying eyes on DeAnna that they are meant to be together.

The second uh-oh was his many appearances in the first commercial and preview.

The third uh-oh was his return date confirmed by flybylove as 5-3. The updated schedule has the GA HT dates
    happening on 5-4 and 5-5 with the LC/FRC back in The Bahamas on 5-7.

And finally, once again we have someone who is perfect on paper as to what s/he said s/he was looking for...and that person is gone at F3.

We'll enjoy him while we can.
    Yep-- We'll have to enjoy him while we can....and I will secretly hope he becomes the next bachelor in 2009!

Quote Originally Posted by i<3realitytv;2994531;
    Yep-- We'll have to enjoy him while we can....and I will secretly hope he becomes the next bachelor in 2009!
    That would be wonderful!
    Ain't Love Grand!

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn7;2993096;
    Yeah, I believe you but others won't

I was *cough* analyzing this photo and noticed that he likes to kiss with his hands on her face

What does that mean? When a guy does that, does it have some significant meaning?

I'm confused, first we hear all these bad things about Jesse and now we find out that Jason is divorced and it became final in the middle of 2007, and then you have JEREMY, huh?

Quote Originally Posted by i<3realitytv;2994531;
    Ditto!!!

I'm glad I'm prepared for this before the show has even started, though. Now, I can cautiously enjoy him and his time with DeAnna. It's just sad b/c I really thought he was perfect for her. But she would know better than I.....I guess. haha

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn7;2993096;
    Yeah, I believe you but others won't

I was *cough* analyzing this photo and noticed that he likes to kiss with his hands on her face

Didn't Bad like to do that too? Wasn't that his style? Notice the deliberate typo!

Quote Originally Posted by macbajan;2995777;
    Didn't Bad like to do that too? Wasn't that his style? Notice the deliberate typo!
    I recall "Bad" doing that many times!! And your typo is brilliant!

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by azadee13;2995495;
    I'm confused, first we hear all these bad things about Jesse and now we find out that Jason is divorced and it became final in the middle of 2007, and then you have JEREMY, huh?
    I know, he's nearly too good to be true, right?

::sigh:: If I didn't have school and KNEW that Jeremy was going to be the next bachelor, I would definitely apply!!

My guess is that may be he was a little more intense than DeAnna could handle, and that Fleiss is going to play off the angle a little bit when they show him... even though we've all heard that he is free spirited as well.

In the "supposed" warm south where it's been cold for weeks.

Wow! I am catching up on all these threads and I just took a peak at the SC of Jeremy coming out of the pool. WOW! From what we have heard about him he seems like a great guy. Since it seems as if he is leaving at F3, I hope that he is the next Bachelor so that I can look at him all season!