Page 11 of 272 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202161111 ... LastLast

Thread: Jeremy **SPOILERS**

Re: Jeremy **SPOILERS**

Part Native American huh - that makes sense. He has an exotic look. He is also a Capricorn (like my son). Cappys are smart, witty, and strong willed. They are sensitive, but guarded emotionally and do not wear their hearts on their sleeve. They are usually ambitious and are excellent providers. They are also dependable, responsible and usually more mature than others their age. I read the posts from his friend and he sounds wonderful. Hope Deanna is attracted to him.

Quote Originally Posted by aname;2993449;
    Part Native American huh - that makes sense. He has an exotic look. He is also a Capricorn (like my son). Cappys are smart, witty, and strong willed. They are sensitive, but guarded emotionally and do not wear their hearts on their sleeve. They are usually ambitious and are excellent providers. They are also dependable, responsible and usually more mature than others their age. I read the posts from his friend and he sounds wonderful. Hope Deanna is attracted to him.

That sounds like alot of the qualities that we have heard about in Jeremy - very good
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;2993037;
    I see a small faded brown spot (mole?) just below his right collar bone. That cap has got to be one of the sexiest shots of any of the men I've seen so far.

I posted a bleed cap in the spoiler thread where they start off the first commercial with DeAnna and Brad walking out of the ocean at Cabo then it fades into Jeremy and DeAnna kissing in the Frank Sinatra pool. I'm not giving it any symbolic meaning...but...from failed romance to blooming romance? See, I couldn't help trying to place some meaning to the bleed shot.
    Thanks for that Arielflies. I would love to see Jeremy be DeAnna's F1
    "I didn't want to do anything fancy today! I just wanted to go shopping, come home, cook dinner and hang out with my man" Jillian

Quote Originally Posted by flybylove;2992284;
    I really hope they dont edit him like he is so intense. I haven't seen the preview yet (late night at work, but its on the DVR waiting for me). He is so much more free spirited than that, but I guess it would fit the cliché of an attorney. Come on mike, break the mold and show his fun side please!!!! The suspense is killing me...just a few more days ladies.
    flybylove, when you get a chance to view the previews, can you tell us if you recognize Jeremy's voice? Thanks

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;2992985;
    I was analyzing this cap....and noticed that Jeremy has no moles or marks....

Oh...my....stars!!! Who cares about the moles. What a good-looking young man!

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;2994046;
    Oh...my....stars!!! Who cares about the moles. What a good-looking young man!
    . I just love everybody's reaction to Jeremy . I feel the same way
    "I didn't want to do anything fancy today! I just wanted to go shopping, come home, cook dinner and hang out with my man" Jillian

I had yet to see any of the pics until tonight.Wow Jeremy is a VERY good looking guy.I'd love for him to be f1.

Quote Originally Posted by bachlorfan;2993149;
    Moles, marks whatever., this guy is Hot ,IF DeAnna didn't pick him , I would have to say " What the hell ,was she thinking".. Lets pray she wasen't thinking "Jesse" type.
    If she don't pick 'em....let's send him on over to Amanda!

This is my very 1st season checking out the meat before the season even started......lol

I think Jeremy just may be a great match for our little girl
    Where did you come from? You are my final 1!!!!!! Totally in love.......

with the hometown dates on the 4th and 5th, I guess that def puts jeremy at F3. Oh well, I wouldn't mind seeing the Jeremy show though, lol