Thread: Jeremy **SPOILERS**

Re: Jeremy **SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by shirin;3034947;
    I hope he gets his show but I doubt it.
    I'm curious as to why you doubt this? I think he has a strong possibility. Not to long ago , before they found Matt, they were looking for a lawyer. I think he has the qualities , that they look for in a bachelor.

Quote Originally Posted by bachlorfan;3035092;
    I'm curious as to why you doubt this? I think he has a strong possibility. Not to long ago , before they found Matt, they were looking for a lawyer. I think he has the qualities , that they look for in a bachelor.
    I absolutely agree with you about him having all the qualities to be the next bachelor,I even nominated him as well,I love to see him as the next bachelor,but I don't think he will accept their offer.
    He is a great guy and he will definitely find love in real life.

Quote Originally Posted by shirin;3035098;
    I absolutely agree with you about him having all the qualities to be the next bachelor,I even nominated him as well,I love to see him as the next bachelor,but I don't think he will accept their offer.
    He is a great guy and he will definitely find love in real life.
    As to the offer, flybylove posted this (see #814, this thread)
    Quote Originally Posted by flybylove
    Ladies, I have an official statement from Jeremy addressing the recent rumors. He will not comment on whether or not he has been asked to do the bachelor, but he has said that as of this morning he has not declined anything. Whoever has said they have inside information has simply and with all do respect, been misinformed.

So, I guess it is safe for those of us who think he may have left at F3 to believe in ABC picking him as the next bach. Keep your fingers crossed girls!!

FORT Fan

So... umm... how long do we have to wait before we open a thread devoted completely to setting up FORT-ers with Jeremy? Tehehehe.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike'sgirl;3035114;
    As to the offer, flybylove posted this (see #814, this thread)
    I didn't say he will or will not,I just shared my thought this time,I said I think he didn't accept the offer.

FORT Regular

ladies, west coaster here and i just finished watching tonight's ep.

could jeremy be any more perfect?!!!! i mean, seriously. its like watching the man of my dreams come to life ---um, come to tv, that is.:

i feel like he is falling more and more for deanna and it will surely break my heart to see his heart broken.

flybylove, give him a hug from all of us here, will you? i know you said that he is pretty good at hiding his feelings, but if he fell for deanna as much as i think he did, then watching this show again must be like rubbing salt to his wounds.
    Last edited by yeisha; 06-03-2008 at 01:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by shirin;3035098;
    I absolutely agree with you about him having all the qualities to be the next bachelor,I even nominated him as well,I love to see him as the next bachelor,but I don't think he will accept their offer.He is a great guy and he will definitely find love in real life.
    IF you don't mind me asking, what makes you think that? I disagree, I think he would accept. Why not?

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by bachlorfan;3035138;
    IF you don't mind me asking, what makes you think that? I disagree, I think he would accept. Why not?
    Not that I'm party to the original opinion, but if I were to speculate, I think that if Jeremy wants to have a career in a big law firm he would be dissuaded from interrupting his career again to do this show. He already interrupted his first year associate position (HUGE HUGE HUGE deal.. its HARD to land these lucrative positions), and doing so again could cause him problems with advancement later on in life.

Additionally, if his airing made it easier for women to connect with him off TV, so that it would make going on the show less necessary, he could decline.

Or he could start an email chat with me, fall in love, and move to LA to support my legal career in the meantime. Hehehehehe.

All speculation though.

Quote Originally Posted by bachlorfan;3035138;
    I just think he is not ready to do that after his heart is broken .
    I don't know this guy personally but from what I see he seems very serious about De and these feeling don't go away very soon.

Quote Originally Posted by NoLongerALurker;3035147;
    Not that I'm party to the original opinion, but if I were to speculate, I think that if Jeremy wants to have a career in a big law firm he would be dissuaded from interrupting his career again to do this show. He already interrupted his first year associate position (HUGE HUGE HUGE deal.. its HARD to land these lucrative positions), and doing so again could cause him problems with advancement later on in life.

Additionally, if his airing made it easier for women to connect with him off TV, so that it would make going on the show less necessary, he could decline.

Or he could start an email chat with me, fall in love, and move to LA to support my legal career in the meantime. Hehehehehe.

All speculation though.
    I agree,his career might be another reason,