Thread: Jeremy **SPOILERS**

Re: Jeremy **SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by sarah3red;3034689;
    Really? I didn't see it that way at all? In fact, it seemed like Deanna was the one bringing it up on their one on one time and she was the one who confronted Ron about it. I guess we each see things differently - b/c I definitely saw it more of her being concerned about and sticking up for him rather than him bringing it up. Who knows though!
    I agree. He was very relaxed and quick to say that he wasn't concerned about it.
    He is more of a gentleman then Ron, who didn't even offer her his coat when she said she was cold.

I loved that Jason offered her his coat and I was crying so much when she talked about her mother. I loved that she opened up to Jason with that. That was HUGE!

Quote Originally Posted by Squaredpants;3034658;
    I know everyone has Jeremy leaving but, I still refuse to believe it until it happens. I trully hope that he does not leave. He would be great for Dee. I just can't get Jason as F1 even though he is a great guy.
    You and me both. I think Jason is too wishy washy for DeAnna and I would be really surprised if he is the last one standing. I don't know what that SC is about but I am not taking it as a goodbye right now. She thanked him tonight for rescueing her from the evil one--Ron .

Quote Originally Posted by HopelesRomantic;3034732;
    You and me both. I think Jason is too wishy washy for DeAnna and I would be really surprised if he is the last one standing. I don't know what that SC is about but I am not taking it as a goodbye right now. She thanked him tonight for rescueing her from the evil one--Ron .
    I don't think it's him in that cap but I'm not a Super Sleuther like everyone else. I think Jason's a great guy but, there's just something about him that I can't put my finger on about him and it's nagging at me in the back of my mind. maybe it's just the way the edit has been for him. It kind of reminds me of recent edits.
    To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world

Quote Originally Posted by sarah3red;3034689;
    Really? I didn't see it that way at all? In fact, it seemed like Deanna was the one bringing it up on their one on one time and she was the one who confronted Ron about it. I guess we each see things differently - b/c I definitely saw it more of her being concerned about and sticking up for him rather than him bringing it up. Who knows though!
    DeAnna was the one who brought it up---Jeremy said it was no big deal or "I'm fine" or something, to gloss over it, but she gave him a look, and he said "you're not buying that are you" or something to that effect. The fact that she gave him the look and he knew she wasn't believing him, to me, shows a level of intimacy between them---and the fact that they are attuned to one another. As we all know, you can give some guys any look you want, all day long, and they will be totally unaware---my husband, for example, doesn't usually notice that I am mad until smoke's been coming out of my ears for long enough for the entire house to be foggy---and even then sometimes he won't notice. But I digress. Jeremy is in a unique and unenviable position right now---he got those two first roses and the 2 stays in the house, which got a lot of the other guys on edge and against him....but at the same time he has actually had very little 1-1 time with De---he hasn't had a date yet like Jason and Graham, and he didn't seem to get pulled away for as much time as several others did on tonight's show. Actually, I was kind of annoyed when Graham interrupted them, because he already had his chance with her on the beach, and he has no one but himself to blame for the cold fish act he pulled there. But I digress again. I still hold out hope for Jeremy, even though I know the screencaps don't support it. I think the overall lack of screencaps this season allows for some leeway---or at least I hope it does. Can't wait to see how his 1-1 date goes. And IF he does get let go eventually, I really hope it is because they both come to the conclusion that they are not right for one another---he seems so honest and so vulnerable I would truly hate to see him have his heart broken. In the meantime, I'm still hoping I get to watch him slip a gorgeous diamond ring on her finger....just my 2 cents.
    Last edited by cheekychook; 06-02-2008 at 10:39 PM.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by HopelesRomantic;3034732;

So am I! I don't see what else it could be. Someone had posted a while back that maybe he was comforting her before their date. Oh Well!!

Quote Originally Posted by cheekychook;3034779;
    DeAnna was the one who brought it up---Jeremy said it was no big deal or "I'm fine" or something, to gloss over it, but she gave him a look, and he said "you're not buying that are you" or something to that effect. The fact that she gave him the look and he knew she wasn't believing him, to me, shows a level of intimacy between them---and the fact that they are attuned to one another. As we all know, you can give some guys any look you want, all day long, and they will be totally unaware---my husband, for example, doesn't usually notice that I am mad until smoke's been coming out of my ears for long enough for the entire house to be foggy---and even then sometimes he won't notice. But I digress. Jeremy is in a unique and unenviable position right now---he got those two first roses and the 2 stays in the house, which got a lot of the other guys on edge and against him....but at the same time he has actually had very little 1-1 time with De---he hasn't had a date yet like Jason and Graham, and he didn't seem to get pulled away for as much time as several others did on tonight's show. Actually, I was kind of annoyed when Graham interrupted them, because he already had his chance with her on the beach, and he has no one but himself to blame for the cold fish act he pulled there. But I digress again. I still hold out hope Jeremy, even though I know the screencaps don't support it. I think the overall lack of screencaps this season allows for some leeway---or at least I hope it does. Can't wait to see how his 1-1 date goes. And IF he does get let go eventually, I really hope it is because they both come to the conclusion that they are not right for one another---he seems so honest and so vulnerable I would truly hate to see him have his heart broken. In the meantime, I'm still hoping I get to watch him slip a gorgeous diamond ring on her finger....just my 2 cents.
    He has already fallen in love and that is scary and sad.wow

Quote Originally Posted by Squaredpants;3034705;
    Has Ellen said anything on any of her shows about Who she thinks Dee picks? She usually likes to say she think Bach/Bachette picks-----?
    Right now the Ellen Show is on repeats due to the summer...but when she has DeAnna on her show, I believe is was last week, she said that if she didn't pick Jason as F1, then he should be the next Bachelor...I think you could see it on Youtube

Quote Originally Posted by cheekychook;3034779;
    DeAnna was the one who brought it up---Jeremy said it was no big deal or "I'm fine" or something, to gloss over it, but she gave him a look, and he said "you're not buying that are you" or something to that effect. The fact that she gave him the look and he knew she wasn't believing him, to me, shows a level of intimacy between them---and the fact that they are attuned to one another. As we all know, you can give some guys any look you want, all day long, and they will be totally unaware---my husband, for example, doesn't usually notice that I am mad until smoke's been coming out of my ears for long enough for the entire house to be foggy---and even then sometimes he won't notice. But I digress. Jeremy is in a unique and unenviable position right now---he got those two first roses and the 2 stays in the house, which got a lot of the other guys on edge and against him....but at the same time he has actually had very little 1-1 time with De---he hasn't had a date yet like Jason and Graham, and he didn't seem to get pulled away for as much time as several others did on tonight's show. Actually, I was kind of annoyed when Graham interrupted them, because he already had his chance with her on the beach, and he has no one but himself to blame for the cold fish act he pulled there. But I digress again. I still hold out hope for Jeremy, even though I know the screencaps don't support it. I think the overall lack of screencaps this season allows for some leeway---or at least I hope it does. Can't wait to see how his 1-1 date goes. And IF he does get let go eventually, I really hope it is because they both come to the conclusion that they are not right for one another---he seems so honest and so vulnerable I would truly hate to see him have his heart broken. In the meantime, I'm still hoping I get to watch him slip a gorgeous diamond ring on her finger....just my 2 cents.

I feel like you but accept this decision that he goes at final 3. I believe that the woman who gets a diamond ring from JEREMY will know that he is into her deep and will be there for good. He is one of a kind just like Trista Ryan.

Ok one more glimmer of hope..

I'm just not seeing that hug head as Jeremy.. so what if.. what if.. it's Jason's.. oh please.. what do you all think??????????

Quote Originally Posted by Turtlekeeper;3034824;
    Ok one more glimmer of hope..

I'm just not seeing that hug head as Jeremy.. so what if.. what if.. it's Jason's.. oh please.. what do you all think??????????
    No,It is sad I know but it is Jeremy .
    I am mad at Jeremy ,why did he go to this show to make all of us sad?
    Last edited by shirin; 06-02-2008 at 10:55 PM.