Page 10 of 272 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192060110 ... LastLast

Thread: Jeremy **SPOILERS**

Re: Jeremy **SPOILERS**

I was just over at JU looking at dreamers most recent SC and I have to say Jeremy is one of the hottest, sexiest guys I have seen around ABC in a long time! If he is half as good as flyby says.... he will melt me every show. It's almost like the heck with Dee, just let me see him....
    Really, besides the looks and bod, he seems to give off a caring, strong, masculine vibe. I honestly hope she doesn't pick him so that I can see a whole season of him as the Bachelor!

I really hope they dont edit him like he is so intense. I haven't seen the preview yet (late night at work, but its on the DVR waiting for me). He is so much more free spirited than that, but I guess it would fit the cliché of an attorney. Come on mike, break the mold and show his fun side please!!!!
    Fleiss edited out most of Matt's humor and he was the star of the show. Well he was almost the star. Trust me, they aren't going to show his free spirited side. Unless he's drunk at the time. We'll have to rely on you to fill in the gaps as to his personality.
    Last edited by pajamasam; 05-13-2008 at 07:07 PM.

I was analyzing this cap....and noticed that Jeremy has no moles or marks....

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;2992985;

I see a small faded brown spot (mole?) just below his right collar bone. That cap has got to be one of the sexiest shots of any of the men I've seen so far.

I posted a bleed cap in the spoiler thread where they start off the first commercial with DeAnna and Brad walking out of the ocean at Cabo then it fades into Jeremy and DeAnna kissing in the Frank Sinatra pool. I'm not giving it any symbolic meaning...but...from failed romance to blooming romance? See, I couldn't help trying to place some meaning to the bleed shot.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

He seems to be highlighted in the preview, at least to me, he stands out more. I really like this guy already.

Thanks CC for taking one for the group

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;2992291;
    Well - during the meet/greet - the SC does have his R eye somewhat glistening LOL - and no smile at that point - but that little gleam in his eye - welll..................... uuummmmmmmmmmmm
    Did anybody else catch that he stood up as soon as the lady entered the room? Nice, gentlemanly behaviour.

FORT Fogey

Yeah, I believe you but others won't

I was *cough* analyzing this photo and noticed that he likes to kiss with his hands on her face

Do you realize the only sunset shots we have so far are Jeremy and DeAnna walking out of the sea and then this kiss? Too early for F2 caps - we should get one or two after Monday's show...but we all know how Fleiss loves a sunset to convey romance - see Shayne/Matt.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Moles, marks whatever., this guy is Hot ,IF DeAnna didn't pick him , I would have to say " What the hell ,was she thinking".. Lets pray she wasen't thinking "Jesse" type.