Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Jeffrey **SPOILERS**

FORT Newbie

Re: Jeffrey **SPOILERS**

According to what SweetyT stated before it sounds like he has the requirements to be the first black bachelor. He is definitely good-looking, smart, educated, etc. I wonder how long he lasted on the show though. My guess is not very long since he is "the token brother"....and of course a good-looking one at that. I wonder if they would hold that against him?

FORT Newbie

Does he have a Myspace anyone?

He's a hunk, here are some more pictures -- i feel really creepy posting them, but whatever:

And I apologize if these don't belong in his spoiler thread. Just thought you all might like them.

Why does he have to be "token?" Just because DeDe is "southern" doesn't mean she would automatically dismiss him, does it? I know "Miss Brown Suga " was edited as token. Does Fleiss always do that?
    It is not flesh and blood but the heart which makes us fathers and sons- Johann Schiller ~and daughters.

Thanks OkBaby ~ those are awesome pics!

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by okbaby;3006198;
    He's a hunk, here are some more pictures -- i feel really creepy posting them, but whatever:

And I apologize if these don't belong in his spoiler thread. Just thought you all might like them.
    You can put them in any thread you want!!! He's beautiful!

Do you all know how long he stays? DeAnna looked like she really clicked with him on the first night!
    Last edited by FlyGirlJude; 05-19-2008 at 12:25 AM.

He has a great smile...Thanks for the pics okbaby!

FORT Fogey
    Canada's High Arctic, on the Arctic Ocean

OMG...Jeffrey is gorgeous and what a beautiful smile. He radiates hotness. By the looks of the SC's with DeDe, she seemed to really enjoy whatever it was he was showing her. (If it turns out to be something his class made...well how wonderful is that?) Anyway I really hope Jeffrey stays around for a while, cause he is quite lovely to drool over. Thanks for posting the great pictures.
    Karey

FORT Newbie

Thank you for posting those pictures of Jeffrey, he looks so yummy! I am dumbfounded at the fact that he was not in her top 15.... but at the same time I am glad that he did not embarrass himself by opening his shirt, kicking a lemon off of another guys head, or jumping in the pool with his suit on to get her attention. I am actually impressed with his professionalism especially with the added pressure of being the only black man there. I think that it shows that he is a true class act, and a true keeper. Even though we didn't hear much from him, I hope ABC picks him to be the next bachelor.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234