Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Jeffrey **SPOILERS**

FORT Fogey
    Canada's High Arctic, on the Arctic Ocean

Re: Jeffrey **SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by SweetyT;2985101;
    He would kill me if he knew I was on here but I will see if I can get more photos of him-lol.
    WELCOME SweetyT So nice to have you posting about your friend Jeffrey. He sounds like a wonderful man, and he is extremely handsome. Can't wait to see more pictures of him from you. And I can't wait to see him meet DeAnna. Thanks
    Karey

Quote Originally Posted by SweetyT;2985047;
    I actually posted something about him in the other forum, I will repost here so everyone has a better idea of who he is.

One of my close friends (Jeffrey) is on the show I am truly excited for him. I’ve known him for many years and I can tell you that: he is a sweet, down to earth, and loyal individual with a great personality. He is the type of guy that is strong enough to lean on when you need to but comfortable enough to cry if things get bad. Of course it does not hurt that he is hot either-lol. He is truly the type of person that will give anyone the clothes off of his back. We went to UCF together where we both majored in Education, and he actually has his Master’s degree as a therapist. Personally, I don’t want to put too much of his business out there because I don’t want to speak for him but a lot of people don’t know the personal struggles that he had to go through and overcome. Now a days its so hard to find a good man, I just hope him and Deanna hit it off because Jeffrey deserves to find true love.
    Thank you for sharing SweetyT. I love hearing about the contestants rather than seeing the edited version that Fleiss decides to show us. He sounds like a wonderful man, and I love that he is a teacher.

Quote Originally Posted by SweetyT;2985101;
    He would kill me if he knew I was on here but I will see if I can get more photos of him-lol.
    We would be eternally grateful!!
    "Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body." ~ Elizabeth Stone

and thanks for sharing SweetyT! As an Orlando gal, and retired teacher, I will be cheering for him. Fleiss can sometimes be rotten and very misleading in his edits, so it's nice to learn about the real person from those who know. I hope you will continue to post with us and and share as much as you can.
    It is not flesh and blood but the heart which makes us fathers and sons- Johann Schiller ~and daughters.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;2985201;
    Thank you for sharing SweetyT. I love hearing about the contestants rather than seeing the edited version that Fleiss decides to show us. He sounds like a wonderful man, and I love that he is a teacher.
    Hey CC. Love your avatar. She looks so beautiful.

I agree that having insider information on the character traits of these men goes *so* far in helping all of us see beyond the 'box' that Fleiss will, inevitably, put them in. I said to someone that these little glimpses help so much because when we see them being depicted as a 'character' on TV many posters will run to that guys' defense if it doesn't seem right.

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn7;2985304;
    Hey CC. Love your avatar. She looks so beautiful.

I agree that having insider information on the character traits of these men goes *so* far in helping all of us see beyond the 'box' that Fleiss will, inevitably, put them in. I said to someone that these little glimpses help so much because when we see them being depicted as a 'character' on TV many posters will run to that guys' defense if it doesn't seem right.
    Thanks Lynn..your avatar is quite adorable as well

I wonder how far Jeffery will go. I think Deanna will love what his class made for her, so I think he may make top 15.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;2985360;
    Thanks Lynn..your avatar is quite adorable as well

I wonder how far Jeffery will go. I think Deanna will love what his class made for her, so I think he may make top 15.
    Uhm...that's my little grandson

I don't know how far Jeffrey goes except that he is in the F15. Arggh.

I'm so glad for the personal information about Jeffrey because he is one of my favorites at this point.

FORT Fogey

nice to see the token brother in there

I am curious to know about when did he get home? Anyone have a general time frame.... SweetyT maybe?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast