Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Jeffrey **SPOILERS**

Re: Jeffrey **SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by SweetyT;2985005;
    I love my friend-lol!!! He teaches 6th grade math
    Thanks Can you tell us more about him?

Quote Originally Posted by pakacat;2983098;
    A local guy who teaches, and cute! Hope he does well.
    MAN....where were teachers that looked like the ones we have on this show when I was in school??????
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

FORT Newbie

I actually posted something about him in the other forum, I will repost here so everyone has a better idea of who he is.

One of my close friends (Jeffrey) is on the show I am truly excited for him. I’ve known him for many years and I can tell you that: he is a sweet, down to earth, and loyal individual with a great personality. He is the type of guy that is strong enough to lean on when you need to but comfortable enough to cry if things get bad. Of course it does not hurt that he is hot either-lol. He is truly the type of person that will give anyone the clothes off of his back. We went to UCF together where we both majored in Education, and he actually has his Master’s degree as a therapist. Personally, I don’t want to put too much of his business out there because I don’t want to speak for him but a lot of people don’t know the personal struggles that he had to go through and overcome. Now a days its so hard to find a good man, I just hope him and Deanna hit it off because Jeffrey deserves to find true love.

Quote Originally Posted by SweetyT;2985047;
    I actually posted something about him in the other forum, I will repost here so everyone has a better idea of who he is.

One of my close friends (Jeffrey) is on the show I am truly excited for him. Iíve known him for many years and I can tell you that: he is a sweet, down to earth, and loyal individual with a great personality. He is the type of guy that is strong enough to lean on when you need to but comfortable enough to cry if things get bad. Of course it does not hurt that he is hot either-lol. He is truly the type of person that will give anyone the clothes off of his back. We went to UCF together where we both majored in Education, and he actually has his Masterís degree as a therapist. Personally, I donít want to put too much of his business out there because I donít want to speak for him but a lot of people donít know the personal struggles that he had to go through and overcome. Now a days its so hard to find a good man, I just hope him and Deanna hit it off because Jeffrey deserves to find true love.
    Wow, Sweety, he sounds like a catch!

Hope you'll stil around and tells us more as the season progresses.

FORT Observer

Teacher and therapist is a great combination, especially when dealing with sixth graders. I like the sound of him. And that gorgeous smile doesn't hurt either.

FORT Fogey

Bringing this over here.

SweetTexasGal found Jeffrey Harris. They sure as heck didn't make math teachers like this when I was in school.
    Last edited by Lynn7; 05-10-2008 at 11:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery;2985032;
    MAN....where were teachers that looked like the ones we have on this show when I was in school??????
    Probably locked in the closet!!! - man - I would not have minded teachers like this fine fellow LOL
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn7;2985066;
    Bringing this over here.

SweetTexasGal found Jeffrey Harris. They sure as heck didn't make math teachers like then when I was in school.
    Jeffrey looks like such a warm and happy person in these pictures!

I'm really bad at math, I could use a few lessons from him!

FORT Newbie

He would kill me if he knew I was on here but I will see if I can get more photos of him-lol.

Quote Originally Posted by SweetyT;2985101;
    He would kill me if he knew I was on here but I will see if I can get more photos of him-lol.
    Yea!!!! We promise we won't tell him!
    Ain't Love Grand!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast