Page 8 of 453 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171858108 ... LastLast

Thread: Jason **SPOILERS**

Re: Jason **SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by palmasola;2985880;
    Maybe Jason was one of the guys that saw B11 and felt Deedee has the qualities he wants for a wife/mother to his son.
    EXACTLY!!! Taking a chance on love - I just love that idea
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by psucashcow;2985833;
    There were instances in both Charlie's season and someone else's Bachelor season who had children. I know Charlie's mother contestant voluntarily left.
    In Charlie's season the child was an older girl - 10 yrs old possibly - we saw her at the WTA show. And her mother did not leave voluntarily...At the end of the skating 1:1 date, Charlie did not give her a rose as the single mom thing was too much for him.

Even IF his family supports his decision to be on TV and make his situation public, it still leaves a bad taste in my mouth. Even IF he watched Bachelor 11 and was drawn to DeAnna, he isn't such a young'un as to hop on a plane for a 1:25 chance to date her.

I just don't GET Jason.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Why is JASON face on the Bachelorette board over at ABC? That is not a good omen. Yikes Bettina was in the same position and she got kick to the curb. The other guy along with Jason is Brian W from Texas. This is not a good place to be. Bettina and Sheena and Danielle was on there and it did not end well. So maybe he goes before the hometown dates after all.
    Last edited by bugsme3; 05-11-2008 at 11:39 AM.

WE don't have to 'get' Jason - but he does - and it may be that he felt the need to step out of a comfort zone to do this. His situation is public anyways - so to me that is not a big deal.

HAHA - my Capekid son went on a national TV reality show - to propose to his gal - with the possibility of being rejected - so I have absolutely NO problem with Jason doing what he is doing - and I have no doubts that he has excellent arrangements for the care of his son. He is stepping out of the box - and taking a huge chance - to find something that is missing in his life - and I actually admire that

Sometimes - the greatest things in ones life - come to you - because one was willing to take a big risk.

ETA - I just realised that this sounds just like Andy ROFL
    Last edited by Capegal; 05-11-2008 at 11:47 AM.
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by missycat;2985511;
    I think there is a really good chance that he either leaves before the hometown dates if he and De are connecting or he lasts to the end because I think she would be very sensitive to bringing a child into the situation.
    I absolutely agree w/that. I can't see DeAnna keeping him around unless she has a connection w/him. I think she would be really sensitive to the fact that he has a child and not string him along.
    "Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body." ~ Elizabeth Stone

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by soccermama;2986297;
    I absolutely agree w/that. I can't see DeAnna keeping him around unless she has a connection w/him. I think she would be really sensitive to the fact that he has a child and not string him along.
    I also couldn't see Dee stringing him along. However, I am curious as to WHEN he will tell her about his son. If it will be there in the open from the beginning, or if he will wait to let her know.

Quote Originally Posted by NoLongerALurker;2986323;
    I also couldn't see Dee stringing him along. However, I am curious as to WHEN he will tell her about his son. If it will be there in the open from the beginning, or if he will wait to let her know.
    I agree that D won't string this guy along - because of her sensitivity to the situation.
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

I have NO problems with Jason appearance on the show. Up until 6 months ago, my son was a single parent to three children, and would often lament how he was never going to find someone. My son is a college grad, an athlete, and considered sexy and a catch by most, but he just never found that "special someone". There were times when he actually thought about applying for The Bachelor. Had he decided to do so, his children would have been FINE staying with me during that time period........heck they beg to stay with their grandmother!...lol lol

I am sure, Jason whould not have left his child if he felt there was any possibility the child would be negatively affected by the situation. Besides, IF that occurred, I am sure Jason would have just left and returned home.

Having said all that, I firmly believe that if DeAnna isn't serious about him, then she will let him go immediately, rather than keep him from his son.

If he sticks around, then he could be our sleeper F1 ~ we'll have to see how it plays out.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Kresge;2986788;
    If he sticks around, then he could be our sleeper F1 ~ we'll have to see how it plays out.
    I like Jason and I hope that he sticks around, but I can't see how he is a sleeper. He has been mentioned in all the press so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Waverly10;2986847;
    I like Jason and I hope that he sticks around, but I can't see how he is a sleeper. He has been mentioned in all the press so far.
    Good point!

I guess there has been so much Jeremy/Graham love that anyone else seems like a sleeper to me!