Page 7 of 453 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161757107 ... LastLast

Thread: Jason **SPOILERS**

djp

Re: Jason **SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by beachgirl4;2985782;
    Okay, djp, now you made me . Makes me miss my son's grandpa (my dad).
    sotty to make you I waited a long time for this great man, we worked together for years before we even started to talk to one another. But when we did things moved fast. Our 19 year old grandson comes to DH for advice and boy that kid can ask a ton of questions, He don't always like what he hears but then after he mulls things over here he comes again. All of the oldest (from 10 and up) are always trying to talk to him about this or that. They are always willing to come over and help out if we need anything done. I guess from being where Jason is raising a child alone, that I hope he finds love and happiness.

djp

can't spell for crap this morning and just noticed the word sotty should have been sorry, and i proof read it first. good grief

There are Cameras?!? Arielflies's Avatar

My question about Jason that I hope will be answered during first night or outside the show is - why would a single father with a 3yr old apply for, or go on this show? IF he is a widower, is he still in mourning period? IF divorced, does he have full custody? IF he is ready to date, why aren't his family and friends setting him up rather than dislocating himself from his child at a critical time in the boy's life? I just have too many "off" vibes coming from his scenario, and I hope those questions and concerns are answered.

And, I hope he leaves early.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;2985631;
    I hope so too. Maybe it would be almost a Fleiss redemption. Hmmm. Well, it's Mother's Day --a girl can dream can't she?

I almost forgot this story. My college roommate met a man when she was 24, he was widowed with a son 2 and a son 4(his wife had died of breast cancer she found out about when she was preggers with the second baby).
    They married after dating a year, she adopted both boys and they are still happy after 23 yrs and another son. She was mom to those 2 boys from day one.

Happy Mother's Day, all!
    Aw Kasha that warmed my heart..PS Happy Mothers Day to you.
    I think Jason's story may come full circle..We should get a good feel if they get a one on the first night...

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;2985822;
    My question about Jason that I hope will be answered during first night or outside the show is - why would a single father with a 3yr old apply for, or go on this show? IF he is a widower, is he still in mourning period? IF divorced, does he have full custody? IF he is ready to date, why aren't his family and friends setting him up rather than dislocating himself from his child at a critical time in the boy's life? I just have too many "off" vibes coming from his scenario, and I hope those questions and concerns are answered.

I totally agree Ariels ..

There were instances in both Charlie's season and someone else's Bachelor season who had children. I know Charlie's mother contestant voluntarily left.
    Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day---Harry S. Truman

His family situation may allow for it though. My mother and I moved in with her parents when I was an infant until I was five, and I had lots of family around. If my mom had left for a few weeks, I would have missed her but surrounded with family in the only home I'd ever known, I would have been fine. In fact, when I started talking, I started calling my grandmother "Mama" because she was home all day and my mom was off at work and they told me they made my nickname for my grandma "Mimi" just to make the transition easier for me.

Kids are very resiliant if they are with people they love and who love them. I'm sure he wouldn't have left his son if he didn't have people his son knew and loved to take care of him. Plus, Fleiss may have dispensations for a parent with a small child and let's him computer video talk to his three year old (in the presence of production people of course!)
    Ain't Love Grand!

MARLAP - very very well said

Dee was very verbal during the B.ad season in regards to what she is looking for in a guy - and what she truly wants in her life - and appears to be very ready to live that life. I DO think she would be very very open to a guy with a young child at this time - as long as he has all the other qualities she is looking for as well.

Some of you mention the 'why would he consider leaving his son for long' - for some - finding the right person to complete a family - takes doing what ever it takes to find that right person. I would not be surprised if maybe a family member or close friend of Jasons nominated him - (and I don't feel that guys with kids have to depend on family/friends to 'fix' him up) - believing that it could really happen for him.

Being away for a few weeks just may be worth it for Jason - and many a dad is gone for weeks thru jobs/etc.... - so his being away like this is not that unusual - I am sure his son has been left in very capable and loving hands. My Capekids experienced Capedad being away for long periods - because of a job - military kids do as well - they survive quite well. I disagree that Jason being away from his son will be detrimental at all. Jason obviously works and is away during the day at the very least - his son most probably has very good and caring people in his life - or I would place bets that Jason never would have left for this extended period.

If he is THE right guy for D - I hope he hangs in there for a long time - and is NOT sent home early.
    Last edited by Capegal; 05-11-2008 at 11:12 AM.
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Maybe Jason was one of the guys that saw B11 and felt Deedee has the qualities he wants for a wife/mother to his son.

I believe that D has a good finger on the pulse - so to speak - in regards to how to handle some things and what she wants - tho as she said herself - she was surprised at the fact that she was attracted to some that she would not normally be - so that tells me alot in regards to some things/guys.

So far - the info let out - tends to be somewhat more positive - regarding Jason and him having a child (and a few other things as well- tho a couple of negatives have also been put out there IMHO). It will completely depend on how the edit goes - which D will not be aware of until it is presented in an episode - and also how she reacts to this news - and what interaction actually takes place - vs - what we may actually see.

We have been told that D is very happy and in love - Fleiss NEEDS a GREAT show this time - I think we will enjoy this one - bumps and all - and get just that. D is very much in the know as to what Fleiss is capable of - and it may be that we get some surprises - they could well edit Jason in a VERY positive manner - hopefully so.
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON