Page 6 of 453 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151656106 ... LastLast

Thread: Jason **SPOILERS**

Re: Jason **SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by skylighter;2985521;
    Very true. Also, the fact that he was willing to leave his son for a few weeks to do this speaks volumes.

Assuming that he is a widower, if he is F1 it could be a really lovely story to watch. Him and DeAnna finding love and his little boy getting a mommy would just be so sweet.

ITA! I'm so anxious to see her reaction to him telling her about his little boy! I hope it's on the first episode

Quote Originally Posted by missycat;2985511;
    I think there is a really good chance that he either leaves before the hometown dates if he and De are connecting or he lasts to the end because I think she would be very sensitive to bringing a child into the situation.

I agree with you. I believe losing her mother at such a young age would indeed make Dee sensitive to the child, so unless she is very serious about Jason, I don't think she'll take him to F4.

But like Bugs said, if she does, and he winds up in the final 2, then I'm betting on him to win!

To me JASON IS THE QUITE CHARM GUY because he is coming in, knowing he has more riding on this than say the others not that they dont have a lot riding on it. It is just that he will be coming in a more assessing way to see if she will fit in his family. She will be assessing too but he has a lot of things to consider, and putting himself into this situation is opening a pandoras' box. We dont know if he is widowed or divorce and I hope to god Fleiss does this one with class.

I hope so too. Maybe it would be almost a Fleiss redemption. Hmmm. Well, it's Mother's Day --a girl can dream can't she?

I almost forgot this story. My college roommate met a man when she was 24, he was widowed with a son 2 and a son 4(his wife had died of breast cancer she found out about when she was preggers with the second baby).
    They married after dating a year, she adopted both boys and they are still happy after 23 yrs and another son. She was mom to those 2 boys from day one.

Happy Mother's Day, all!

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;2985631;
    I hope so too. Maybe it would be almost a Fleiss redemption. Hmmm. Well, it's Mother's Day --a girl can dream can't she?

I almost forgot this story. My college roommate met a man when she was 24, he was widowed with a son 2 and a son 4(his wife had died of breast cancer she found out about when she was preggers with the second baby).
    They married after dating a year, she adopted both boys and they are still happy after 23 yrs and another son. She was mom to those 2 boys from day one.

Happy Mother's Day, all!
    Awww, I love that story Kasha! Jason is on my short list!!
    Ain't Love Grand!

Happy Mother's Day, all!
    Kasha, you made me . My dad's first wife died - very similar circumstances, leaving him with a 3yrold and a baby. He married my mom a couple of years later, and she raised 4 children altogether. She was about Deanna's age when she married my dad and became 'instant mom.'

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Happy Mother's Day, all!
    Awww, I'm tearing up; I love that story! I'm eagerly anticipating the 'reveal' and to see Deanna's reaction. I'm optimistic it will be a good one and I see Jason going very far. Like Kresge mentioned, if he makes it to the F4 and continues on to F3, I see him as the most serious contender!
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

I would be nervous about having my kid on tv with Fleiss in charge!
    I just wouldnt do it. He's probably never watched the show before and has no clue about Fleiss. There is no way that Fleiss will handle this with anything approaching sensitivity. I dont care how great this guy is, I hope he's gone before the hometowns, for his kid's sake.

Quote Originally Posted by Kresge;2985529;
    I agree with you. I believe losing her mother at such a young age would indeed make Dee sensitive to the child, so unless she is very serious about Jason, I don't think she'll take him to F4.

But like Bugs said, if she does, and he winds up in the final 2, then I'm betting on him to win!
    Maybe Jason will be our sleeper this season..
    Forever a Word Nerd

Okay, djp, now you made me . Makes me miss my son's grandpa (my dad).

Pajamasam, you're probably right about Jason's son - I'm sure he considered the effect it would have on his son to go on this show, but probably not with a full understanding of the way things can be portrayed. It must've been very difficult for him to plan to be away from his son for so long.