Page 55 of 453 FirstFirst ... 5454647484950515253545556575859606162636465105155 ... LastLast

Thread: Jason **SPOILERS**

Re: Jason **SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by babymay;3011301;
    If she keeps him past F4 and does not pick him F1, then something is very wrong with her. After meeting his son, I hope that she would have the class to end it quickly, if he wasn't F1.

On her season, wasn't DeAnna or one of the other girls friends with Tessa? Interesting that he may be freinds with Bevin.
    Past F3... if the rumor is true that Graham asked to leave after the HTD's, she couldn't have let anybody else go...
    Live well, laugh often, love with all your heart and as though you've never been hurt before

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Poodles;3011188;
    Just a guess, but if the divorce was not final until February 2008, maybe the ex-wife Hilary was getting remarried and then was off on her honeymoon. Hilary has a new last name and "Chris and Hilary" were quoted on the web site for a French resort/restaurant in the Dordogne, France. Since Jason and Hilary went to Europe for their honeymoon, it would make sense that Chris and Hilary went to Europe for their honeymoon.

So maybe Hilary was busy or on vacation for part of the filming.
    I think the Hilary that you found is not Jason's ex-wife. The name that starts with a "W" that you used as a last name for your search appears to be Jason's ex-wife's middle name based on info from an online search. It is not a new married last name.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by theboies;3011116;
    Has anyone thought of this. In the spoiler pictures there is one of DeAnna reading a card which I would assume could be LCD.She looks very emotional while reading it.

My take is it could be a card written by Jason and his son. Telling her how much they love her, and want her in their family. Remember the home interview he was asking Ty if he wanted to help make a card for Deanna.

How special that would be, it would really touch your heart.

Go Jason, Ty and Deanna.
    I don't think it's a card from Ty. I think the card is from Graham

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn7;3012556;
    I don't think it's a card from Ty. I think the card is from Graham

I agree - she really has a pained look on her face too
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

FORT Fogey

Did anyone else notice that during RC we saw Jason 26 times on screen fully or partially? The camera angle also seemed to include him in almost every short when the person walked up to receive the rose. . Is Fleiss's new format to show us upfront more of who the winner is ............ and show us a lot of him from day 1 just like they it turned out to be the Lamas show in B12? At least the "love story" is shown esp. if this B'ette4 is 2hrs long episodes each week.

Jason's smile looked awkward on several occasions, maybe he was nervous, who knows!

I've got a gorgeous hubby simplechef's Avatar

I hate to come out and say this, but sadly I wasn't all that impressed with Jason. I thought he was a little arrogant...I wanted so much to like him, because I used to live in Kirkland, but he just didn't do it for me. He made a rude comment to Twilley and also seemed kind of desperate to get a rose... I am hoping he grows on me like Shayne did, but right now I know I am in the minority, but I just am not feeling the Jason love.

Quote Originally Posted by simplechef;3012788;
    I hate to come out and say this, but sadly I wasn't all that impressed with Jason. I thought he was a little arrogant...I wanted so much to like him, because I used to live in Kirkland, but he just didn't do it for me. He made a rude comment to Twilley and also seemed kind of desperate to get a rose... I am hoping he grows on me like Shayne did, but right now I know I am in the minority, but I just am not feeling the Jason love.

Give it time - give it time

O and Twilly was kind of asking for it anyways LOL
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

I thought Twilley was HYSTERICAL.. The reference to west side story was so funny! Jason wouldn't even respond... I didn't like that.

Quote Originally Posted by simplechef;3012836;
    I thought Twilley was HYSTERICAL.. The reference to west side story was so funny! Jason wouldn't even respond... I didn't like that.
    Actually - he responded a couple of times - didn't want to play Twilly's game tho - who was being a bit off the wall LOL.

I have a feeling that Jason was pretty nervous that whole evening - and it will get better over time tho.
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

I hope so... iT would be great to see a hometown boy win this thing... Especially if he is ready to find a new wife (even though divorse hasn't been final that long)... I could see Deanna being a great mom.