Page 51 of 453 FirstFirst ... 414243444546474849505152535455565758596061101151 ... LastLast

Thread: Jason **SPOILERS**

Re: Jason **SPOILERS**

Would Jason have custody....am wondering!

Hating finales since 2006 finalefan's Avatar

^He could. But like I said earlier, there are all sorts of different custody arrangements these days in which parents share custody and each home is completely outfitted like a permanent home for the child(ren). When I was growing up, children of divorced parents mostly lived with one parent and spent every-other-weekend with the non-custodial parent and that was that. Nowadays, I know people who trade every other week with their exes, and even one case where there is pretty much a custody switch every 24 hours. It is truly equitable "joint" custody. Not sure how great this is for the children, but it's not my place to judge.

In any case, hope Fleiss clears it up a bit for us soon. It's not fair to the child to have his mother even vaguely depicted or hinted at as dead or as a runaway mom. Jason probably would not want that, either.
    Don't bore us, get to the chorus. - M. Campbell

Quote Originally Posted by finalefan;3009969;
    ^He could. But like I said earlier, there are all sorts of different custody arrangements these days in which parents share custody and each home is completely outfitted like a permanent home for the child(ren). When I was growing up, children of divorced parents mostly lived with one parent and spent every-other-weekend with the non-custodial parent and that was that. Nowadays, I know people who trade every other week with their exes, and even one case where there is pretty much a custody switch every 24 hours. It is truly equitable "joint" custody. Not sure how great this is for the children, but it's not my place to judge.

In any case, hope Fleiss clears it up a bit for us soon. It's not fair to the child to have his mother even vaguely depicted or hinted at as dead or as a runaway mom. Jason probably would not want that, either.
    I totally agree!

Last night I thought for a second that maybe the reason they don't talk about his ex-wife and their circumstances may be because she doesn't want to be mentioned and none of them thought through what that might imply...
    Ain't Love Grand!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by marlap;3010004;
    I totally agree!

Last night I thought for a second that maybe the reason they don't talk about his ex-wife and their circumstances may be because she doesn't want to be mentioned and none of them thought through what that might imply...
    I thought he clearly stated that he would bring the issue up in a timely manner but that he wanted this initial meeting to be about the two of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3010018;
    I thought he clearly stated that he would bring the issue up in a timely manner but that he wanted this initial meeting to be about the two of them.
    He was only talking about telling Dee he has a son at that point. But of course he would have to tell Dee the whole story, but will viewers see it??
    Ain't Love Grand!

Hi
    I was just watching the end previews and it sounds to me like Jason is the one who spends 2 nights with her alone and all the guys are jealous. It sounds a lot like his voice to me

Quote Originally Posted by Kresge;2980620;
    The description seems to fit a couple of the guys (according to friends), but since we know Jeremy has on a FIB when talking to Jenni, I'm guessing it's him.

BUT, there are 3 of them, so Jason could also be in the mix.

I'm just curious if he is a widower or not.......if so, I think that would really draw him to DeAnna.
    That is the same question, I was wondering about. A child being in the picture is a little scary for me. Especially, if the father is widowed and has full custody of the little boy. It could end up being a difficult adjustment all around and with the track record of the show...the little one could be the one hurt the most, if he gets attached to Deanna.

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by azadee13;3010024;
    Hi
    I was just watching the end previews and it sounds to me like Jason is the one who spends 2 nights with her alone and all the guys are jealous. It sounds a lot like his voice to me
    Yes, I believe that's the case as well-- it's definitely his voice. He is also the one who says "For better, for worse..." then they splice someone else's voice in and then it's Jason's voice again as he says he wants to be Deanna's Prince Charming.

Honestly, I'm quite happy he and Deanna had some time alone in the house together.

And, Capegal, I might have to throwdown about your claiming Jason-lol!! Cape & I both mentioned him simultaneously in the Thoughts thread a couple of weeks ago.

Oh, one last thing-- did anyone else notice that his son was holding a Wii-mote?? He earned some bonus points with us (DH & I) for having a Wii. Silly, I know-lol!!
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin;3010239;
    Yes, I believe that's the case as well-- it's definitely his voice. He is also the one who says "For better, for worse..." then they splice someone else's voice in and then it's Jason's voice again as he says he wants to be Deanna's Prince Charming.

Honestly, I'm quite happy he and Deanna had some time alone in the house together.

And, Capegal, I might have to throwdown about your claiming Jason-lol!! Cape & I both mentioned him simultaneously in the Thoughts thread a couple of weeks ago.

Oh, one last thing-- did anyone else notice that his son was holding a Wii-mote?? He earned some bonus points with us (DH & I) for having a Wii. Silly, I know-lol!!
    I just went listen to his interview w/his son and the preview at the end and I also think he's the one saying "For better, for worse.. etc.

Quote Originally Posted by marlap;3010004;
    I totally agree!

Remember - Add to the mix - His ex and Bevin are friends....