Page 5 of 453 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141555105 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 4527

Thread: Jason **SPOILERS**

  1. #41
    FORT Fogey cape's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    3,631

    Re: Jason **SPOILERS**

    do we know Jason's last name - or at least the initial?

  2. #42
    a&r sanlee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Baton Rouge
    Posts
    14,830

    Re: Jason **SPOILERS**

    Quote Originally Posted by cape;2985281;
    do we know Jason's last name - or at least the initial?
    I think his last name starts w/ a M. There is a list somewhere on here that lists all of the guys names and last initial. I couldn't begin to tell you where to find it though....

  3. #43
    FORT Fogey cape's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    3,631

    Re: Jason **SPOILERS**

    Quote Originally Posted by i<3realitytv;2985290 View Post
    I think his last name starts w/ a M. There is a list somewhere on here that lists all of the guys names and last initial. I couldn't begin to tell you where to find it though....
    Perfect...I have tried to find it - I think it was in a magazine article but it isn't in the media thread...if anyone knows where that is - I could probably find out most of their last names...

  4. #44
    cupcakes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    5,767

    Re: Jason **SPOILERS**

    Quote Originally Posted by cape;2985294;
    Perfect...I have tried to find it - I think it was in a magazine article but it isn't in the media thread...if anyone knows where that is - I could probably find out most of their last names...
    Here you go cape :

    Quote Originally Posted by Jesterdsp;2982561;
    In order of the ad (starting on page 39)
    Jeremy A.
    Jason M.
    Jeffery H.
    Richard M.
    Ron M.
    Brian W.
    Chandler F. (sorry not bing!)
    Graham B.
    Sean R.
    Patrick D.
    Blaine T.
    Donato C.
    Jesse C.
    Fred G.
    Greg P.
    Brian W.
    Chris B.
    Eric P.
    Luke H.
    Jon K.
    Spero S.
    Robert F.
    Ryan H.
    Paul B.
    Patrick C.

    Looks like some of them are different pictures too.

  5. #45
    FORT Fogey cape's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    3,631

    Re: Jason **SPOILERS**

    Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;2985313 View Post
    Here you go cape :
    You rock!!!

  6. #46
    FORT Fogey bugsme3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    3,126

    Re: Jason **SPOILERS**

    If and I say IF Jason makes it to final 2 he wins. Just my gut telling me this.

  7. #47
    My #1 Bachelor Kresge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    FL/PA
    Age
    54
    Posts
    1,903

    Re: Jason **SPOILERS**

    Quote Originally Posted by bugsme3;2985500;
    If and I say IF Jason makes it to final 2 he wins. Just my gut telling me this.
    I agree......IF he makes it to F2 then I'd put my money on him for F1.

  8. #48
    FORT Fan missycat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    258

    Re: Jason **SPOILERS**

    I think there is a really good chance that he either leaves before the hometown dates if he and De are connecting or he lasts to the end because I think she would be very sensitive to bringing a child into the situation.

  9. #49
    FORT Fogey bugsme3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    3,126

    Re: Jason **SPOILERS**

    Quote Originally Posted by Kresge;2985504;
    I agree......IF he makes it to F2 then I'd put my money on him for F1.
    Yea I think so. He would appeal to me because he would be in it for the long haul not saying the others might not, but this would be stepping out of his comfort zone to appear on tv.

  10. #50
    FORT Observer
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    289

    Re: Jason **SPOILERS**

    Quote Originally Posted by bugsme3;2985513;
    Yea I think so. He would appeal to me because he would be in it for the long haul not saying the others might not, but this would be stepping out of his comfort zone to appear on tv.
    Very true. Also, the fact that he was willing to leave his son for a few weeks to do this speaks volumes.

    Assuming that he is a widower, if he is F1 it could be a really lovely story to watch. Him and DeAnna finding love and his little boy getting a mommy would just be so sweet.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.