Page 453 of 453 FirstFirst ... 353403443444445446447448449450451452453
Results 4,521 to 4,527 of 4527

Thread: Jason **SPOILERS**

Re: Jason **SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by DestinyFan;3068699;
    I think that some people just blew that comment out of proportion, forgetting that Deanna was falling in love with all four. But obviously her feelings for Graham werent as strong as the others, that's a FACT. In the beginning she was attracted to Graham, but she was also taken with Jason. Deanna wanted something more to happen with Graham, but it didnt and everytime she spent with Jason she just fell in love with him even more.
    Don't tell that to any Graham fans...they're a fiesty bunch!

But I completely agree with you...there's a big difference b/w actually falling in love with someone and just thinnking you are.
    Forever a Word Nerd

Quote Originally Posted by Lifeisgood2;3068686;
    I started reading some other threads last night, why do I do that to myself.

Anyway, I just don't see how people can see that she thought she was falling in-love with Graham over the first weeks of taping but then let's him go and really falls in-love with someone else over the next few weeks.The relationship has been building with Jason, they have it all. She feels at home with him and be her true self around him. He allows to take down her walls and just be DeAnna. And their kisses are passionate there is no doubt about that. I can't wait for Seattle and the FD to see Jason really open up and let his guard down. Is it Monday, yet? I don't think I have ever wanted the weekend to go by so fast.

I say the same thing. Even IF she was "in love" with Graham ( which I dont believe) - then she should have been able to fall in love w/ Jason in the same amount of time, right?? Plus, Jason proves himself over and over again.

Quote Originally Posted by DestinyFan;3068412;
    So Jesse is the one she takes back to the limo because he's first and then goes back to wait for Jason? I hope so, but I dont see how the SC can tell that.
    It's not that the SC tells that Jesse is first--it's that he is leaving alone. That doesn't happen to the F1. Only the F2 leaves at the FRC.

Quote Originally Posted by dodie430;3068442;
    It was then posted a few times towards the end of May [here at the FORT] that someone at JU had stated that "Jason does not win" and claimed there was a big TWIST coming. It kind of morphed after that and some took it as gospel and used it to portend why their favorite might "rise from the ashes".
    Thanks for researching the history of this cyber legend. I also think some of the phoenix (or, as I prefer, the Lazarus) legend was fueled by people reading between the lines of the posts of friends of the bachelors. The Jeremy fans want to believe that there will be a Jeremy sequel and the Graham fans want to believe that there will be a Graham sequel.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by appiah01;3068644;
    I think that we will also see a bit of a different Jason once they get to the FD. Jason himself has noted the connection between Graham and Deanna a few times. Last week he said that he has to put himself out there more than he feels comfortable with. The man has definitely been burned in the past. I feel like he is totally being there for Deanna and just showing himself to be a wonderful man but truthfully we haven't ever heard him actually tell Deanna how he feels about her directly. This could be because he doesn't want to get hurt if she has more with Graham. I am guessing that is what his mother is commenting on to him on the HTD- his willingness to really open his heart. Once DD lets Graham go, I think it will allow Jason to be more open and will allow her to explore the possibilities with other guys. I definitely believe that she had the expectation that she would know who the guy was the first night and she has been determined to make Graham be it because of how she has felt about him and because she really is a one man kind of girl. I think that her realization that he isn't the one will give her the chance to really see what her heart is feeling for the other guys, to stop being swept along simply on a wave of hormones and lust and to think about what she wants for her life and who her heart tells her she has something to build upon with. To me the best scenario that happens at the end of these shows is two people meet and realize that they have the potential to build upon the foundation that they establish during the show. That's not overly romantic but real.

Appiah01 will you be my official spokesperson?

FORT Fan

Hey that was my 50th post so I'm no longer a newbie!!!!

We're closing the Jason spoiler thread for now as there doesn't seem to be any spoiler discussion left. If anyone has a spoiler for Jason, please PM a mod and we will re-open the thread temporarily. If you want to express your support or dislike for one of the contestants, you are welcome to do that in the regular contestant threads in the show forum. If you want to discuss spoilers, use one of the available threads in the spoiler forum. Thanks for your help in keeping the forum organized.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob