Page 4 of 453 FirstFirst 123456789101112131454104 ... LastLast

Thread: Jason **SPOILERS**

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Re: Jason **SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by i<3realitytv;2982959;
    Can anyone let me know where Jason is in the magazine pic? The picture is so small I cannot tell who is who.
    He's the first guy immediately to the right of Deanna-- only problem is he's standing verrrrrry far back. Even in my magazine, his face is very fuzzy.

ETA: sorry for the triple post.
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

Quote Originally Posted by skylighter;2982955;
    RacingGirl, I was thinking that Jason being in the back could potentially be a good thing and a sign that he makes it pretty far into the show or at least is a major player. I thought his placement in the photo was interesting mainly because he has received several mentions in all the ABC press releases and seems to be gaining a following here. So seeing him all the way in the back, with probably the smallest picture was just a surprise. When you look at a high-quality version of the photo, I think you'll see what I mean.
    Skylighter, I was just being goofy! I just love to make fun of the Fleiss. I agree with you and I was thinking the same thing, if he's hidden, it's probably a good thing!! At least I hope so!!!!

I am trying hard to figure out D's reaction to Jason telling her about his son - uuummm
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin;2982978;
    He's the first guy immediately to the right of Deanna-- only problem is he's standing verrrrrry far back. Even in my magazine, his face is very fuzzy.

ETA: sorry for the triple post.
    Thanks csw! It's really hard to see him but I can make him out just a tad bit.....I hope this means they wanted to hide him for a reason!

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;2983410;
    I am trying hard to figure out D's reaction to Jason telling her about his son - uuummm
    CG, I've been wondering the same thing. My son is 3 as well so maybe that's why (for me) I am pulling SOOOO hard for Jason and want him to find the perfect woman to help raise his son.

I think the circumstances of how he came to raise his son singly is going to play an integral part in D's decision. Maybe my opinion is tainted b/c I do have children, but I would find it endearing.

Not so sure about a single woman in her mid 20's. Does she want to become an 'instant' mom?!? IF he makes it to the HTD, I would think that would speak volumes b/c his son would be involved at that point.

Of course, this is all pure speculation since we haven't even seen him talking to her. LOL!

Also wanted to add re: his anonymity-- at this point, I'm thinking it's a GOOD thing we don't know his name, esp. for his son's sake. I don't have myspace/facebook accounts because I don't want my kids' pictures splashed on the internet and I wonder if he's done the same for the same reason. If so, maybe we should respect that and just wait (impatient though I am to hear more about him!) Maybe we'll be lucky enough and someone who knows him will get on and post!
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

It would be interesting also - to know how he was nominated - or found - to be one of the bachelors.
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin;2983811;
    CG, I've been wondering the same thing. My son is 3 as well so maybe that's why (for me) I am pulling SOOOO hard for Jason and want him to find the perfect woman to help raise his son.

I think the circumstances of how he came to raise his son singly is going to play an integral part in D's decision. Maybe my opinion is tainted b/c I do have children, but I would find it endearing.

Not so sure about a single woman in her mid 20's. Does she want to become an 'instant' mom?!? IF he makes it to the HTD, I would think that would speak volumes b/c his son would be involved at that point.

Of course, this is all pure speculation since we haven't even seen him talking to her. LOL!

Also wanted to add re: his anonymity-- at this point, I'm thinking it's a GOOD thing we don't know his name, esp. for his son's sake. I don't have myspace/facebook accounts because I don't want my kids' pictures splashed on the internet and I wonder if he's done the same for the same reason. If so, maybe we should respect that and just wait (impatient though I am to hear more about him!) Maybe we'll be lucky enough and someone who knows him will get on and post!
    I agree with you. When there is a child involved I think it's hands off.

FORT Regular

Maybe this will be a Sleepless in Seattle scenario.

Hey what a great idea. One of my favorite movies.

FORT Fan

I took think how he became a single dad will be really important. If he is divorced and an ex-wife is still invlved with the son, then I would think this is more problematic for someone who has never been married.

It will interesting to see how it is handled and how far he goes and if he makes it to HTDs. I would be nervous about having my kid on tv with Fleiss in charge!