Page 3 of 453 FirstFirst 1234567891011121353103 ... LastLast

Thread: Jason **SPOILERS**

Re: Jason **SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by i<3realitytv;2982908;
    It's now posted in the Screencaps Only Thread!

OOO you are just soooooooo wonderful - thanky

OOO and Jason's last name starts with M - same here LUV

He is tooooo well hidden - ggrrrrrrr
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by i<3realitytv;2982772;
    To give a heads up, from the people mag's list of bachelor suitors...it starts w/ a M.
    So after I read this, I flipped through my People, but I couldn't find the list. I saw Deanna's interview and the 'where are they now' for the other 3 bacheloretes, but didn't see the list of guys. Could you point me in the right direction?? Thx!
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

Let them be in love

Quote Originally Posted by candimichele;2982917;
    me too! I've been searching everywhere for something on him.. but no luck..
    Well at least we have a last initial now!

There is just something very special about this guy - he has such a great look about him - uuummmmmmmmmm

Makes me wonder if he IS the quiet one when he meets D?? uuummmmmmmmmmm
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Let them be in love

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;2982937;
    There is just something very special about this guy - he has such a great look about him - uuummmmmmmmmm
    I don't know anything about any of the guys, I haven't been able to keep up
    At my age they all look pretty darn good

Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin;2982922;
    So after I read this, I flipped through my People, but I couldn't find the list. I saw Deanna's interview and the 'where are they now' for the other 3 bacheloretes, but didn't see the list of guys. Could you point me in the right direction?? Thx!
    Oh, I'm sorry. It's actually from the Life and Style magazine, not People.

FORT Observer

Quote Originally Posted by RacingGirl;2982891;
    How dare Fleiss!!:nono Bad Fleiss!!! You don't put Jason in the back!

Besides being a very good looking guy, he has a child and I have a lot of respect for single dads! Call me weird but, for some reason, I see a kindness in his eyes! I'll be watching him..............closely!!!
    RacingGirl, I was thinking that Jason being in the back could potentially be a good thing and a sign that he makes it pretty far into the show or at least is a major player. I thought his placement in the photo was interesting mainly because he has received several mentions in all the ABC press releases and seems to be gaining a following here. So seeing him all the way in the back, with probably the smallest picture was just a surprise. When you look at a high-quality version of the photo, I think you'll see what I mean.

Quote Originally Posted by skylighter;2982955;
    RacingGirl, I was thinking that Jason being in the back could potentially be a good thing and a sign that he makes it pretty far into the show or at least is a major player. I thought his placement in the photo was interesting mainly because he has received several mentions in all the ABC press releases and seems to be gaining a following here. So seeing him all the way in the back, with probably the smallest picture was just a surprise. When you look at a high-quality version of the photo, I think you'll see what I mean.
    Can anyone let me know where Jason is in the magazine pic? The picture is so small I cannot tell who is who.

Quote Originally Posted by skylighter;2982850;
    For the people that put a lot of stock into who is placed where, who gets shown in what preview, etc., it's interesting to note that in the magazine promo where Deanna is sitting on a lounge chair in front of the pool and all the bachelors are placed behind the pool, Jason has the smallest and least noticeable picture. I mean he is really, really hidden away back there compared to almost all the other bachelors.
    I noticed that too.

I also noticed that all the pictures were photoshopped into the ad picture. They're all standing in their promo picture poses as I can tell Graham and Ryan are standing the same way they were in their headshot pics. I'm figuring the guys sitting down had some taken that way.

Oh well-- poor Jason-- you need a microscope to see him.
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

Quote Originally Posted by i<3realitytv;2982943;
    Oh, I'm sorry. It's actually from the Life and Style magazine, not People.
    LOL! That's okay-- I quickly flipped through and thought maybe I'd missed it (which would be totally normal for me-lol!)